Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats (62427 Views)

Peter Obi Expresses Sadness Over Ochanja Market Building Collapse In Onitsha / Anambra Loses 50 Per Cent Of Revenue To Touts, Leakage – Official / APC Loses Majority In National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by Babzrockman: 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
banio:

Guy na Supreme Court judgment. Even Obasanjo can't do anything

With Obasanjo at the helm of affairs, INEC would have been forced to extend deadline date
Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by somehow: 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
Should that be?
shosky1794:

So you don't know politicians will take instructions from the president instead of the party chairman.
Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by thatigboman: 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
GoldChest:
Your sadness just started

More to come
senate nko? 3 from Rivers and 3 from Zamfara. And possibly Imo and Ogun among others.

Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by Friend01(m): 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin The lifeless kunù guzzling"Non-Sensitive" material called Buhari should be ready to express more sadness when we unanimously send him back to his barren cow's in Daura come February 17th.

E never see anything. cheesy

I hardly call sensible people ediot.
But I think you are one now.

You read what the president said yet you still brought out that nozzle of yours you call a mouth to spew balderdash .

I will screenshot this particular comment of yours in case when the president is re-elected God willing you will happily swallow you your vomit.

I can see that even you level of education is devoid of tact and conscience.

Walllahi the thing dey pain me say I dey even answer you .
Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by abayolb: 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
Jflex07:
This is the worst president to ever rule this country. Useless man! Thunder scatter all buhari supporters. Come Saturday we will defend our votes with our last blood. Buhari never again!!!
....You r among of the blind Nigerians.can't you see..you want to returned power back to those ministry gave power to encouraged democracy.You sudden forgotten the suffer obj n atiku did to Nigerians..chai!!!!! Some Nigerians r clueless, to understand per capital income,the cause of fall of Naira,all they want is suddenly change they forgot we r over 200millions...increasing every year.4+4.......
Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by shosky1794: 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
somehow:
Should that be?

Why not if you call him the leader of the party
Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by Meritocracy: 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
Can you imagine weak leader, they are fighting and couldn't intervene until it's too late and you get time now to express sadness over what you can control. What a toothless lion.

Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by Dollabiz: 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
u never start they will lose all seats on saturday
Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by Ugochukw15: 5:45am On Feb 13, 2019
Islie:

https://punchng.com/buhari-expresses-sadness-as-apc-loses-50-elective-seats/

Mr. Man You never see anything. You think say na all the Judges you go fit cow abi? Make you no get High blood pressure. Now way all those calabari chiefs wey gather endorse Amaechi errand boy. See as them don take create enemity between them and Wike for the next 5 years. Chai! Make all those puppy candidates wey buy form for Ojukaye faction hand go back and collect there money back from Amaechi. See MMM part 2.

Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by searchproject(f): 6:02am On Feb 13, 2019
three:
Ha!

Dis guy Don cast!

Wetin consign "inherit" inside three equal arms of government?

If den leave am, him go proscribe Supreme Court

sad

Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 13, 2019
three:
Ha!

Dis guy Don cast!

Wetin consign "inherit" inside three equal arms of government?

If den leave am, him go proscribe Supreme Court

Lol, he proscribed the Lagos branch of NUJ during his first stint as head of state. cheesy
Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I lost it bro. grin

You go soon find am my son grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by coolscott(m): 2:41am On Feb 15, 2019
Kayrich:
Hmm good man. And couldn't flex ur muscle to make them participate like PDP would have done if it was them. Obj won't take this for sure and I know some people will still insist pmb is heartless than obj. Jonathan won't accept that too

This has nothing to do with what an individual personality might or might not accept.
They seemed to be working against themselves in Rivers States, such that there were no clear cut legitimate primaries.
So they are saying that the top-most APC member could not get in and sort the issues out before
they became as self-destructing as they became.

The courts did not come out and announce the imposition of their private wills upon the institution.
The party just hurt itself so bad, it became the only the thing the courts could do - agree with INEC that they have no
candidates.

Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I lost it bro. grin

How market?
Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by Kayrich(m): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
coolscott:

This has nothing to do with what an individual personality might or might not accept.
They seemed to be working against themselves in Rivers States, such that there were no clear cut legitimate primaries.
So they are saying that the top-most APC member could not get in and sort the issues out before
they became as self-destructing as they became.

The courts did not come out and announce the imposition of their private wills upon the institution.
The party just hurt itself so bad, it became the only the thing the courts could do - agree with INEC that they have no
candidates.

Everything that you said was right and I knew of too, but same thing happened to PDP in 2007 when Obj flexed his muscle to field Tony Omehia in the gubernatorial election which he won. But court came back and reinstate Rotimi Amechi 4months later whom OBJ is working against during their primaries then.
What I said was clear. I don't emit words anyhow.
Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by meccuno: 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
“I am very disturbed by the decision that we are not allowed to participate in some of the processes. I have no doubt that I got elected but I have to respect the institutions that I inherited. I assure you and I recommend that you remain patient and resolute. We will ensure that justice is done in this country.” This man should be careful with the kind of statements he makes. he is the president for crying out loud.
Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by somegirl1: 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
diadem10:
Atikulooters won't see that INEC isn't working for APC now but when decision doesn't favour them voila PDP wailing will begin.

Despite Buhari administration earning 60% less yet he's come up with plenty projects such as

Our railways at itakpewarri, Lagos-ibadan, kaduna-abuja etc,

The production of low cost fertilizers,

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Rice mills,

Foreign reserve increase from #26b to #43b,

Construction of our express highways such as enuguonitsha, Lagos-ibadan etc.

Social policy schemes such as tradermoni, npower etc

And most especially, stabilizing us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari coupled with the fall in the price of crude oil from #110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry #50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to keep us afloat while having many projects to his name thereby surprising Ngozi Iweala and Charles Soludo who predicted recession because jonathan failed to save during the time of plentiful.

Sai Baba. PDP, Neva again

This your definition of plenty?

Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by coolscott(m): 10:03am On Mar 02, 2019
Kayrich:

Everything that you said was right and I knew of too, but same thing happened to PDP in 2007 when Obj flexed his muscle to field Tony Omehia in the gubernatorial election which he won. But court came back and reinstate Rotimi Amechi 4months later whom OBJ is working against during their primaries then.
What I said was clear. I don't emit words anyhow.
And when the court ruled in favour of Amaechi,
which muscles did OBJ flex again?

Shekau Appoints Abu Muhammad As New War Commander, Kills Predecessor / United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch / Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live