Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,544 members, 7,861,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

Get A Well Designed Website For 15k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get A Well Designed Website For 15k (307 Views)

A Well Designed Website Is Ready For Sale !!! / Airpod 2 With For 15k Only, Airpod pro for 30k only / Get A Professional & Well Designed Website For 20k Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Well Designed Website For 15k by Teeloaded: 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2019
Welcome To Teeloaded Blog Web Service
Hi friends, If you love the current design of my blog (teeloaded.com), I can set up same design for your blog if you are ready to pay for it. I personally customized my template to my taste using html, css and javascript, (it took me time and money though).

So, if you don't want to go through the stress of re-designing and customizing a default blogger template or you want to create a new one, then let me get it done for you. The time is now.

FEATURES OF TEELOADED BLOG BLOGGER TEMPLATE

> > A home page with auto read more, post thumbnail and snippet features for pc view only. Mobile view got only Title. (That's how i coded it)
> > Page Loading Effect for Mobile and PC view without external JavaScript. (This makes it load 2x more faster)
> > Nexter posts navigation on Mobile & Pc view
> > The layout can easily be changed to left and right sidebars with post area in the center (for pc view)
> > Can easily change width of sidebars, post area etc, via Blogger Template designer
> > Can easily change template color via Blogger template designer
> >Works perfectly with Blogger Template designer
> >Custom css functionality
> > Custom mobile view looks awesome and neat
> > Can easily display ad banners, related posts with thumbnails etc on mobile view and pc view
> > Can display ads almost anywhere in the template; side bars for pc, above logo, below logo, inside posts, in the middle of posts, footer etc.
> > My Template is mobile and pc responsive
> > Post Breadcrumb on Pc and mobile view
> > Can be easily navigated
> > My Template is User friendly, Optimized for strong SEO traffic, Loads faster both on Mobile and Pc.
> > OpenGraph and Meta Tags Optimized
> > AdS Friendly
> > 100% Responsive
> > 100% SEO Optimized.

My Contact Details

Contact me via:
Telephone: +2348130162561 (calls/whatsapp only - available 24/7)
Contact Form: CLICK HERE
Email:Teeloadedblog@gmail.com
Teeloaded.com
We hope in doing business with you.

Don Emmy - [url]Teeloaded.com[/url]
Warm Regards!.

I just can't mention more, get this Template and enjoy lots of it Features i added.
Re: Get A Well Designed Website For 15k by miltonchux(m): 9:57am On Feb 13, 2019
Does it include registration of domain name?

1 Like

Re: Get A Well Designed Website For 15k by kingthreatz: 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
Teeloaded:
Welcome To Teeloaded Blog Web Service
Hi friends, If you love the current design of my blog (teeloaded.com), I can set up same design for your blog if you are ready to pay for it. I personally customized my template to my taste using html, css and javascript, (it took me time and money though).

So, if you don't want to go through the stress of re-designing and customizing a default blogger template or you want to create a new one, then let me get it done for you. The time is now.

FEATURES OF TEELOADED BLOG BLOGGER TEMPLATE

> > A home page with auto read more, post thumbnail and snippet features for pc view only. Mobile view got only Title. (That's how i coded it)
> > Page Loading Effect for Mobile and PC view without external JavaScript. (This makes it load 2x more faster)
> > Nexter posts navigation on Mobile & Pc view
> > The layout can easily be changed to left and right sidebars with post area in the center (for pc view)
> > Can easily change width of sidebars, post area etc, via Blogger Template designer
> > Can easily change template color via Blogger template designer
> >Works perfectly with Blogger Template designer
> >Custom css functionality
> > Custom mobile view looks awesome and neat
> > Can easily display ad banners, related posts with thumbnails etc on mobile view and pc view
> > Can display ads almost anywhere in the template; side bars for pc, above logo, below logo, inside posts, in the middle of posts, footer etc.
> > My Template is mobile and pc responsive
> > Post Breadcrumb on Pc and mobile view
> > Can be easily navigated
> > My Template is User friendly, Optimized for strong SEO traffic, Loads faster both on Mobile and Pc.
> > OpenGraph and Meta Tags Optimized
> > AdS Friendly
> > 100% Responsive
> > 100% SEO Optimized.

My Contact Details

Contact me via:
Telephone: +2348130162561 (calls/whatsapp only - available 24/7)
Contact Form: CLICK HERE
Email:Teeloadedblog@gmail.com
Teeloaded.com
We hope in doing business with you.

Don Emmy - [url]Teeloaded.com[/url]
Warm Regards!.

I just can't mention more, get this Template and enjoy lots of it Features i added.

Your website doesnt load
Re: Get A Well Designed Website For 15k by Teeloaded: 4:39am On Mar 04, 2019
miltonchux:
Does it include registration of domain name?

Yes sir... A custom domain name

(1) (Reply)

Doing Charcoal Business In Nigeria / Oil Products Import License For Sale! / 3 Important Steps To Human Resource Planning Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.