Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals (10980 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals by ojikeebere12: 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
The Court of Appeal in Abuja on Tuesday failed to hear the three appeals filed by suspended Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN) Justice Walter Onnoghen.

The appellate court had in late January adjourned on February 12, 2019 for the hearing of the appeals.

But, when lawyers to parties got to court on Tuesday, the court could not form quorum for the purpose of hearing the appeals.

Parties were told to await information, on a later date, on when the hearing is to be rescheduled.

The appeals are against the decisions of the Code of Conduct to assume jurisdiction over the charge pending against Onnoghen and the ex-parte injunction granted by the CCT, on which President Muhammadu Buhari acted to suspend Onnoghen.

http://thenationonlineng.net/appeal-court-fails-to-hear-onnoghens-appeals/

Could this be the reason why NBA is now begging to allow NJC determine his fate?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals by deboysben(m): 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
We are not feeling jittery again cos we know pdp is winning the election

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals by ClearFlair: 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
deboysben:

Atiku back to sender is certain. Tens of million of us are storming the polls to vote Buhari again, so deal with your pain.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals by Omotayoodubote(m): 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
Next Level is certain

13 Likes

Re: Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals by helinues: 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
Oya now

Come out if you don't have skeleton corpse in your closet

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals by superior1: 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
They are waiting and hoping lifeless is voted on Saturday so they can return to the constitution
Re: Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals by deboysben(m): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
ClearFlair:

Atiku back to sender is certain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
They are waiting till after election . Every organization in Nigeria is now afraid of doing their job because of the dictator and his cabals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals by Bigajeff(m): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
ok
Re: Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals by alizma: 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
Onnoghen going.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals by Oppsfixed: 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ooo
Re: Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ashamed:
Congrats to the incoming President Atiku/Obi

I have always heard of a moderator they call 'Laslasticlala'. I really do not care if I spelled the name correctly but I am ashamed of his actions. I was blocked because of a question I raised on Friday

"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

I questioned the sensibility behind this but little did I know he marked me down to deal with. Lol! Not afraid of a challenge and never back down from threats. He has the tool to block my replies but can never block words from heart. With over Tens and tens of followers and more than 20k likes in the last 3months, I will stand by truth.
They say he is a Snake but the serpent shall be crushed by the heels of a man.
I am coming for you Lalasticlala.

#Richdad
I am planning to deactivate after the election . Seun and his modrators are against Christianity in this forum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals by DMerciful(m): 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
Judiciary already intimidated!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals by APCsupporter: 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
deboysben:

Go and give him

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals by martineverest(m): 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
Onnoghen should know he is now part of history....even his PDP supporters have deserted him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals by 46O1CE: 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
deboysben:
What an irony

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals by Rekyz(m): 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ashamed:

Fellow Nairalanders,
I have always heard of a moderator they call 'Laslasticlala'. I really do not care if I spelled the name correctly but I am ashamed of his actions. I was blocked because of a question I raised on Friday

I questioned the sensibility behind this but little did I know he marked me down to deal with. Lol! Not afraid of a challenge and never back down from threats. He has the tool to block my replies but can never block words from heart. With over Tens and tens of followers and more than 20k likes in the last 3months, I will stand by truth.
#Richdad
sad[quote author=Ashamed post=75664394]Whoever came up with that trashly lines is just foolish.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals by shamsin6300(m): 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ashamed:

Fellow Nairalanders,
I have always heard of a moderator they call 'Laslasticlala'. I really do not care if I spelled the name correctly but I am ashamed of his actions. I was blocked because of a question I raised on Friday on why you must approve or oblige the below before you can post on the topic.

#Richdad

Can u please come up with your question again? and what exactly do u want 2 knw about it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals by ABUPHARM(m): 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ashamed:

Fellow Nairalanders,
I have always heard of a moderator they call 'Laslasticlala'. I really do not care if I spelled the name correctly but I am ashamed of his actions. I was blocked because of a question I raised on Friday on why you must approve or oblige the below before you can post on the topic.

#Richdad
I'm now certain that you are one of those youths Atiku looted his brain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
Everybody is now adjourning whole waiting for the results of Saturday's election
Re: Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals by Peacemaker5128: 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
Mk17:

I am planning to deactivate after the election . Seun and his modrators are against Christianity in this forum
please do it today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals by Peacemaker5128: 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
Everybody is now adjourning whole waiting for the results of Saturday's election
10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000* Ati'aku can never defeat Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals by stag: 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
This case should be of particular interest to every well-meaning Nigerian.

It is not about PDP or APC.

It is for the sanity and sanctity of our arms of government
Re: Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals by SaiATKUOBI2019: 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE FOR ALL NIGERIANS....

SAI MR job$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...............JOIN THE PDP FESTIVAL AND ATIKULATE TO VICTORY, JOIN THE WINING TEAM.... #BetterNigeriaWith Atiku Aguero ABUBAKAR.ONLY GOD WILL PUNISH APC FOR ALL THE HARDSHIPS THEY HAVE PUT NIGERIANS THROUGH
THE RECESSION,THE INSECURITY, THE DISUNITY ETC IS A POINTER THAT FOOLHARI IS NOT WORTHY TO BE A GATEMAN NOT TO TALK OF NIGERIA'S PRESIDENT... FELLOW NIGERIANS WE BEG IN THE NAME OF GOD VOTE OUT APC FOR POSTERITY SAKE.....
Re: Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ashamed:

...With over Tens and tens of followers and more than 20k likes in the last 3months, I will stand by truth...

#Richdad
undecided So this is the real life description of the kid behind the Richdad nuggets?
Just see how pathetic you sound. So 20k imaginary likes and hundred followers on Nairaland is your life's achievement? Please get a life!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals by benitwater(m): 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2019
ajon1:
undecided So this is the real life description of the kid behind the Richdad nuggets?
Just see how pathetic you sound. So 20k imaginary likes and hundred followers on Nairaland is your life's achievement? Please get a life!
I thought he was more reasonable sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals by djshevytee: 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
Lmao
Re: Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals by vanthoffz(m): 3:47am On Feb 13, 2019
ClearFlair:

Atiku back to sender is certain. Tens of million of us are storming the polls to vote Buhari again, so deal with your pain.

U re jst sick like him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Young Professionals In Diaspora Give Jonathan One-Week Ultimatum To Run / Anthony Edogbo: Why Yahaya Bello Should Be President (Video) / Kogi: Olisa Agbakoba Tackles EFCC Over Bailout, Bello's Nephew (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.