Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Sokoto Won’t Go Back To APC – Dasuki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Won’t Go Back To APC – Dasuki (1706 Views)

FG Withdraws Corruption Charges Against Ashinze, Sambo Dasuki’s Aides / Dasuki Fulfills Bail Conditions, Should Be Released Today – Lawyer / Dasuki Granted N200 Million Bail By Abuja Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sokoto Won’t Go Back To APC – Dasuki by JosEast(m): 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
The lawmaker representing Tambuwal-Kebbe federal constituency, Abdussamad Dasuki, has urged members of his constituency to protect their votes during the forthcoming elections.

Addressing his supporters while rounding up his polling units campaigns in Kebbe local government area, he said the state would not go back to APC because of the neglect it suffered in terms of federal government’s projects.

Dasuki was optimistic that the people of the state would vote massively for PDP’s candidates at the polls.

He added “this is because they have utmost belief in PDP’s ability to take them to the high level and solve their problems.”

Dasuki, who is the Chairman House Committee on Navy, promised to bring more developmental projects to his constituency.

“I will also secure jobs for our teeming youth, provide scholarship to them and also support our farmers,” he added

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sokoto-wont-go-back-to-apc-dasuki.html
Re: Sokoto Won’t Go Back To APC – Dasuki by MadeInTokyo: 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2019
Sokoto is 100% Atiku----Quote me

The caliphate(Sultan of Sokoto) has already instructed all sokoto citizens across all mosques, wards, villages and towns to vote Atiku .
Sokoto people will deal with Buhari for his continous detention of Dasuki who is from the royal family in sokoto.
Even Wammako the former PDP soktoto governor that the political naive Thief-nubu appointed as Buhari Northwest Campaign Chairman is actively mobilizing for Atiku alongside Governor Tambuwal and ex governor Bafarrawa.
Buhari has no structure in Sokoto state, everybody in sokoto state are working for Atiku wheather they belong to PDP or APC, everybody in sokoto state is mad with Buhari for his illegal and continuous detention of Dasuki a Royal son of Sokoto caliphate .

Atiku is winning Sokoto by over 65% gap margin----ACC zones should quote me again

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Won’t Go Back To APC – Dasuki by BuhariAdvocate: 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
Mumu you have lost the election already.
Re: Sokoto Won’t Go Back To APC – Dasuki by MrAJQ(m): 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
Sokoto we know is going to Buhari
2015 with power both at state and federal level yet APC defeated you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Won’t Go Back To APC – Dasuki by muykem: 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
When I saw Dasuki, I thought you meant PDP ATM in the prison.
Re: Sokoto Won’t Go Back To APC – Dasuki by SaiATKUOBI2019: 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
1. Atiku has been out of power for many years yet people came in large number to see him.
2. APC had boasted that no one would even come out for Atiku campaign that only Buhari lives in the north, others are irrelevant. The north has proven him wrong. APC today is a rejected and dejected opposition.
3. Atiku is not sharing money because people believed he is not in power but people believe APC has the money to share which they do.
4. The crowds that came to Atiku's campaigns are real, decisive but the ones that came for APC were there for the money. When not given left disappointed.
5. Atiku's crowd is a protest against APC misrule and Buhari's unprecedented failure. Every APC member is jittery. Buhari has already surrendered. He is begging Nigerians on his knees.

SAI ATIKULATED PROSPEROUS NEW NIGERIA.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Won’t Go Back To APC – Dasuki by 46O1CE: 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
The fool above me will deactivate his account on or before next week Monday .
Re: Sokoto Won’t Go Back To APC – Dasuki by RoyalUc(m): 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
muykem:
When I saw Dasuki, I thought you meant PDP ATM in the prison.

grin grin grin

Me too...
Re: Sokoto Won’t Go Back To APC – Dasuki by APCsupporter: 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
Even Sarkin Musulmi cannot beat Buhari in Sokoto. Forget your past riggings and yes, Sambo is staying in jail till at least 2023
Re: Sokoto Won’t Go Back To APC – Dasuki by RoyalUc(m): 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
“I will also secure jobs for our teeming youth, provide scholarship to them and also support our farmers."

Oga, the wan wey dem bin vote you before, you do those things for them?

BTW, what do our politicians mean when they tell us to protect our votes?
Re: Sokoto Won’t Go Back To APC – Dasuki by deboysben(m): 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
We all know Atiku is winning sokoto

(1) (Reply)

See What Pastor Adeboye Is Telling Buhari And Osinbajo About Insecurity In Naija / [video] “buhari Must Resign Immediately” – Sheikh Ahmed Gumi / Buhari Is In Oman, Not In Japan, IPOB Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.