Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,553 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats (509 Views)

Anambra Loses 50 Per Cent Of Revenue To Touts, Leakage – Official / Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats / APC Loses Majority In National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by chinwe1960: 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
@ StateReporter News

President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed sadness over the decision of the Supreme Court to bar the All Progressives Congress from participating in all elections (except the Presidential poll).

Buhari expressed his view during the APC mega rally in Rivers State on Tuesday.

The President said, “I am very disturbed by the decision that we are not allowed to participate in some of the processes. I have no doubt that I got elected but I have to respect the institutions that I inherited. I assure you and I recommend that you remain patient and resolute. We will ensure that justice is done in this country.”

The ruling of the Supreme Court implied that the APC has lost 32 House of Assembly seats, 13 House of Representatives positions, three senatorial positions and governorship and deputy governorship seats.

The President also begged the electorate to “bear with him” as he continues to fix the country.

He said he would deploy the armed forces and the police in the state to ensure that all Nigerians are allowed to vote without intimidation.

Source :StateReporter News

Source :
http://www.statereporters.com/2019/02/12/buhari-expresses-sadness-apc-loses-50-elective-seats/

Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by jahlove4jah: 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
Make I grab seat.
Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2019
Eeyaah

But wait a minute, is this the same Buhari that don't talk on national issues like when benuewas on fire?

I can't believe he is everywhere now campaigning for 're election.
His canals are not campaigning with him as usual but will take the first spot when he wins.
Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by TooMuchStuff: 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2019
No qualms...!
Ya gee Tanko Muhammad as CJN go do u beta after the election of wike. In sha Allahu he will nullify the election.
Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2019
chinwe1960:
@ StateReporter News

President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed sadness over the decision of the Supreme Court to bar the All Progressives Congress from participating in all elections (except the Presidential poll).

Buhari expressed his view during the APC mega rally in Rivers State on Tuesday.

The ruling of the Supreme Court implied that the APC has lost 32 House of Assembly seats, 13 House of Representatives positions, three senatorial positions and governorship and deputy governorship seats

Source :StateReporter News

Source :
http://www.statereporters.com/2019/02/12/buhari-expresses-sadness-apc-loses-50-elective-seats/
There is power and there is POWER!

The Judiciary is gradually pricing to Nigerians that they can be independent of that impostor!

If only this ruling can extend to ALL States kiss kiss kiss cool cool cool

Nigerians will forever be indebted the Judiciary

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Inec Is The Worst In Corruption!!! / Atiku Vs Buhari : How Votes Will Swing As APC, PDP Struggle For Benue / Ipob:the Picture That Exposes Jubril, Nnamdi Kalu Explain With Getty Image Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.