Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Wizkid Advises Against Voting Someone Because A Paid Celebrity Endorsed Them - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Advises Against Voting Someone Because A Paid Celebrity Endorsed Them (46317 Views)

Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo / Kanye West Advises Against Hollywood At Lakewood Church / Nigerians Blast Afia Schwarzenegger For Advising Them Against Voting For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Advises Against Voting Someone Because A Paid Celebrity Endorsed Them by Dukeolumidemans(m): 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
Baddiezz:
Turn to? You want a self description or the sort cause i didn't join on here to meet folks,, just read news and pass time

I use NL to read news and pass time...would u like a private chat?
Re: Wizkid Advises Against Voting Someone Because A Paid Celebrity Endorsed Them by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Shut up your mouth you are a kid, wizkid is full of jealously, he is known for that. He verbally attacked anyone he sees as a threat. Why do you think he made that comment, "celebrities who have collected money ", Who do you think he is referring to, which celebrity is openly endorsing a presidential candidate if not Davido??

And mind you I don't want to hear that name Sowore at all at all, the man is an empty head that only relies on crackheads like you to scale through, what is his plan for the economy, no one knows, and he is contesting to be President. I will vote Atiku because he is far better than Buhari but if by any means i am to appoint who becomes Nigeria's president, that person would be Professor Kingsley Moghalu, he is a genius far ahead of any other aspirant today.
u must be a fool to ever think wizkid is the jealous type. if u can't give me a sensible reason why u think he is a jealous man then that means u are stupid and u have low iq. wizkid has never came for anyone, slapped anybodies manager or called a man old enough to be his father his "boy". wizkid Hardly insults anyone, hardly shouts about how successful he is, he minds he's own business. it's funny that u think someone that is way successful than davido is jealous of davido what wizkid is simply saying is that vote who u wanna vote for don't allow any celebrity tell u to vote for any candidate because they are paid in the secret. which is very true. wizkid rejects loads of money from politicians because he doesn't wanna betray Nigerians by endorsing someone that might end up looting nigeria. if u don't see sense in that then u have a problem
Re: Wizkid Advises Against Voting Someone Because A Paid Celebrity Endorsed Them by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
michaelandre:
u must be a fool to ever think wizkid is the jealous type. if u can't give me a sensible reason why u think he is a jealous man then that means u are stupid and u have low iq. wizkid has never came for anyone, slapped anybodies manager or called a man old enough to be his father his "boy". wizkid Hardly insults anyone, hardly shouts about how successful he is, he minds he's own business. it's funny that u think someone that is way successful than davido is jealous of davido what wizkid is simply saying is that vote who u wanna vote for don't allow any celebrity tell u to vote for any candidate because they are paid in the secret. which is very true. wizkid rejects loads of money from politicians because he doesn't wanna betray Nigerians by endorsing someone that might end up looting nigeria. if u don't see sense in that then u have a problem
A very big problem.

Watch video here on wizkid rejecting political money. His opinion in this post hasnt changed since then so hes obviously very principled about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwfH7Tcu7Fw
Re: Wizkid Advises Against Voting Someone Because A Paid Celebrity Endorsed Them by Enoch07: 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
michaelandre:
forget his statue and music age. he might be older than u

Unbelievable!!! So music age dey? I tot dat shiit is for footballers and politicians only

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. / How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa / Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.