Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) (44660 Views)

Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi / Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War / Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) by senatordave1(m): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
Jowanson:

So that is not a threat?
But even without him saying,that's what will happen.atiku will struggle in rivers.
Re: Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) by senatordave1(m): 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
livinbygrace:
On Saturday ,Rivers election will be between Amaechi’s pirate contra and Wike”s Vikings .
Who no no go know !!
Atiku will narrowly win.pdp can never sweep rivers again.
Re: Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) by senatordave1(m): 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
eLcastro:
Only a particular ethnic group believes ameachi is brought anybody to power in my rivers state....ameachi that cannot with federal mighty battle small Abe....I still ask which election has he singlehandedly won here....even his polling unit omehia still beats him.....when the dickhead talk in rivers we just laf
Didn't he win reelection in 2011,didnt he win his state and federal constiturncy in 2016 rerun? Dont say what you know not of.he's not after winning rivers but to get 30%.have you seen the amount of apc thugs in ph?
Re: Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) by senatordave1(m): 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
dapillar:
Come Amechi dont use your thugs to waste unecessary blood on saturday.As you can see Rivers state is Pdp and Pdp is rivers state Wike got Rivers state on a lockdown for Pdp!Apc cannot win Rivers state so forget it and go sitdown for gutter.
You lie.pdp will see war on Saturday.either buhari sees 35% or the election is canceled.
Re: Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) by Jowanson: 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
senatordave1:

But even without him saying,that's what will happen.atiku will struggle in rivers.

You are not in Port Harcourt are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) by senatordave1(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
Jowanson:

You are not in Port Harcourt are you?
I am at eliozu
Re: Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) by weownthewest: 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

Yes a battle to hold back the tears of sorrow of all APC members from the defeat by PDP

Re: Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) by eLcastro(m): 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
[quote author=senatordave1 post=75668728]
Didn't he win reelection in 2011,didnt he win his state and federal constiturncy in 2016 rerun? Dont say what you know not of.he's not after winning rivers but to get 30%.have you seen the amount of apc thugs in ph?[/quolte]i excepted you to be this half smart how can ameachi win election in 2011 under pdp when just on Sunday he said pdp use to write result.? That's a question to you.......2016 he also wrote result for his state and federal constituency candidates......how can that be an election when we had more federal troops than voters in ikwerre lga....what you talking about
Re: Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) by herich(m): 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
Afospecialk:

Atiku AGENDA IS TO SELL NIGERIA ECONOMIC ASSETS TO HIS FRIENDS, LOOT NIGERIA TRESURY AND GRANT AMNESTY TO THIEVES

Atiku IS NEVER THE SOLUTION TO NIGERIA PROBLEM

ATHIEFKULATED MEMBER'S OBITUARY ON SUNDAY

This is dry!
Try something new.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) by eLcastro(m): 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
senatordave1:

You lie.pdp will see war on Saturday.either buhari sees 35% or the election is canceled.
kids everywhere.....oya go cancel the judgement stopping apc from fielding candidates........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) by senatordave1(m): 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
eLcastro:
kids everywhere.....oya go cancel the judgement stopping apc from fielding candidates........
You are the kid here.so you couldn't see that i was referring to the presidential poll alone? Blind boy.
Re: Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) by senatordave1(m): 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
[quote author=eLcastro post=75669149][/quote]
That is why i said buhari will get 30%.troops and thugs will overwhelm pdp.
Re: Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
I'm not pro APC but i think this OP is being mischievous!
I listened to the whole speech 2X and i didn't hear Ameachi call Saturday a battle.
All he said was that he has been betrayed serially by ppl he put in power and on Saturday they should be ready for him!

Don't you understand Igbo? You would have heard the war song he sang at the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) by Indispensable85(m): 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
Return match of 2015.
Youths use ur brains, vote don't fight.
They're not worth dying for.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) by dapillar: 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
senatordave1:

For your mind abi?Anyway let us wait till sarturday 16 feb the embarassing defeat of Buhari and Apc in rivers state will be record breaking.Wike got rivers state on a lock down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) by senatordave1(m): 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
dapillar:

For your mind abi?Anyway let us wait till sarturday 16 feb the embarassing defeat of Buhari and Apc in rivers state will be record breaking.Wike got rivers state on a lock down.
With which resources? Are the security with him?
Re: Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) by kristo123: 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
kollinz1234:
Lol APC people are just trembling up and down; from el rufai talking about body bags for foreigners to Amaechi talking about Battles and not elections.

And what is that the Bible said about
the wicked running when no one is chasing them??
You are very right APC members can see their untimely doom ... but they are still in denial
Re: Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) by rainylad(f): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
MrMcJay:
Apc has nothing to lose in Rivers.

I think Apc Rivers want to play "if I can't have it, no one can have it."

Wike will be on hand to cure APC of their generational madness..

Just watch.
Re: Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) by precious1967(m): 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
Who ll arrest this man for hate speech?
Re: Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) by boldaslion: 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
Banter1:
PDP will cry on Saturday..............

Yes na! In your dream sha
Re: Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
Unnecessarily heating up the polity
Re: Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) by Bencolink: 6:24am On Feb 13, 2019
We're wiser now

Re: Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) by Okoroawusa: 6:34am On Feb 13, 2019
obaataaokpaewu:
O ruola mgbe anyi ji awa anya grin grin grin
Orugo mgbe anyi ji awa anya

I don't blame Amaechi o!....ime anya ura,wike anara gi ura n'anya.
Re: Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) by sunsewa16: 8:08am On Feb 13, 2019
Only two scenarios I foresee with his threats, creating Chao's during election. in d state, in order for state of emergency to be declared,and at same time giving him the power to appoint an administrator after expiration of wike tenure, then secondly they will rig either for labour party that endorsed buhari or Apga that also are in romance with buhari.
Re: Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) by omoharry(f): 8:23am On Feb 13, 2019
senatordave1:

sey u will lead at the front so that when anything happens ur blood will be the first to be spilled.This will make u a martyr for the APC. Ye ye person.
Re: Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) by Gibz02: 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peace Accord: Sowore Is Not Even Sitting Like A Presidential Material (Pic) / Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari Regarding The Current Issues In Nigeria / Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.