Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) (54437 Views)

Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos / Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) by stieyven(m): 1:15am On Feb 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
After seeing this picture and you still choose to vote for the APC on Saturday, God will punish you and your generation.

Just look at the innocent souls lying lifeless all because of a blood sucking party.
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) by Tmonex: 2:17am On Feb 13, 2019
one of the most dangerous states in Nigeria, the way they talk about deaths here sad

1 Like

Re: People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:24am On Feb 13, 2019
See poverty capital of the world?

1 Like

Re: People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:25am On Feb 13, 2019
APC don take dem spiritual PVC do ritual ke! cry

1 Like

Re: People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) by cjrane: 2:30am On Feb 13, 2019
Everywhere APC goes they bring death and destruction.

Very diabolical men using evil spirits to suck blood of unsuspecting Nigerians.

Even here in NL, they are posting a lot of diabolic things. In the end, they will still fail like their master SATAN!

1 Like

Re: People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) by arleck(m): 4:15am On Feb 13, 2019
� Ntor! Apc people!!! Madt people!!! Crazy people Keep supporting apc! And keep losing your lives!!!

1 Like

Re: People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 13, 2019
senatordave1:

When wike killed hundreds during the 2015 poll,what was your reaction?
Don't be another First class hypocrite bro. You keep liking and sharing my comments... Why this one come pain you? Hypocrite.
Re: People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) by Erastuslove: 7:07am On Feb 13, 2019
Every party have their symbol that is what I can say here.... Vote the symbol you want
Re: People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) by Mondayfixed0: 7:13am On Feb 13, 2019
See bellow

Re: People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) by ofwest47(m): 7:21am On Feb 13, 2019
See how wicked Wike is doing River State.
Re: People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 13, 2019
Where are all the Buharideens?
Come look at this and choose this day which party you will join.
Re: People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) by Ndubest123(m): 8:16am On Feb 13, 2019
Wasted life's cos of #500 or #1k
Re: People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) by Johnpaul01: 9:27am On Feb 13, 2019
Racoon:
"They leave sorrow, tears and blood." Rest on Fela.
"Dem regular trademark". Fela is a gem
Re: People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) by enomakos(m): 9:49am On Feb 13, 2019
I stop attending sure nonsense since 1999
Re: People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) by serenitynow: 11:49am On Feb 13, 2019
RIP to the dead but really, why would any Nigerian attend any rally of this two parties? If we are really more deserving then there would be zero number of people in all those stadiums across the country.
Re: People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) by Psoul(m): 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
Our country is very backward. The government is so insensitive. people are ignorant and not proactive.

With enough emergency situation training or enlightenment, this kind of thing can be avoided or reduced to a very low level.

I went for one of the campaigns in one stadium. When I was there the thought of stampede and safety overtook me. The crowd was too much, little children were even playing around on the ground. Many tire people were lying down on the ground and I was so scared and prayed that nothing bad happen.

My safety instinct told me to go closer to where lots of vehicles where parked inside the stadium that is away from any of the exits. This will give one protection in case of anything like stampede occurs.
My instinct also told me not to struggle to be the 1st to reach the entrance in such a case and to remain stationary behind the car I was standing by its side. Finally, I told myself that the best option I have is to leave the stadium. Thank God nothing bad happened that day.

Back to our government. What stops them from training people on actions to take on different emergency situations. Why won't the organizers of these campaign not make it as a point of duty to at least use 5mins to educate the people on the ground of inherent danger in such gathering and how to avert it?

Why will the organizers of campaigns especially on an enclosed places allow minors to be playing around in such a dangerous place. They are just after how many crowed they meet and don't care about how many will go back with their lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Saddened As Taiye Abe Dies In South Africa / Photo - Prof Osinbajo Rejoicing As APC Wins Big / Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.