Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

PCP Presidential Candidate Endorses Atiku Abubarkar.see What He Said! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PCP Presidential Candidate Endorses Atiku Abubarkar.see What He Said! (356 Views)

Atiku Support Group Dumps PDP Presidential Candidate, Endorses Obi / Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas / Abacha's Daughter, Zainab Yakubu Lado Dan Marke Endorses Atiku - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PCP Presidential Candidate Endorses Atiku Abubarkar.see What He Said! by vicmatias(m): 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
I DR. NICOLAS FELIX THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE OF PEOPLES COALITION PARTY PCP OFFICIALLY ENDORSES THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE OF THE PEOPLES DEMOCRATIC PARTY PDP HIS EXCELLENCY ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR FOR THE FORTH COMING 2019 GENERAL ELECTION FEBRUARY 16TH 2019.

From the turn of century our dear country has been subjected to international ridicule, Be that as it may, it can only take a man of strong wits, expertise, courage, and resourcefulness to diagnose and treat the immuno-deficiency of the country and restore the health of our dear country Nigeria. This happens to be one of the ideals that propelled me into contesting for the position of the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria at a time like this.

So far, the support i have received from the teeming population of vibrant Nigerians especially visionary youths have been overwhelming to myself and the campaign team as a whole. My Gratitude knows no bound.

Nonetheless, i have come to appreciate the needs of this country as it regards the political climate and being a person that loves sacrificing the best that i can just for the progress of a course I believe in.

Indeed i have been able to identify amongst my fellow presidential Candidates a man of undeniable poltical and business exploits whose track records and ideals align vividly to what we believe in, "To Make Nigeria Work Again".

Therefore, considering specific political parameters involved in our fight against nepotism, injustice, abuse of the rule of law, as well as economic decline, we must take a stand in the next General election.

Today as Presidential candidates we are joining the team of progressive to do the needful for the development of Nigeria as a Nation

After careful consideration and several meetings among some Presidential Candidates, I Dr. Nicolas Felix the Presidential Candidate of Peoples Coalition Party (PCP) together with Barrister Chucks Nwachuku the Presidential Candidate of All Grassroot Alliance (AGA) are officially and enthusiastically declaring our support for the Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) His Excellency Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

On this note, we are urging all our supporters and millions of Youths across the country on February 16th 2019 as they get to the polls to vote for the Presidential Candidate of PDP His Excellency Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

Some will be wondering why giving up my ambition in this critical period close to the election? but the simples answer is that my sacrifices was borne of the need for a great Nigeria for all. It was borne out of unselfish ambition and patriotic moves towards a greater Nigerian.

No doubt, I am optimistic that Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is a man of intellectuality capacity and he would do his best to achieve our vision, your vision for a new Nigeria that is working.

Also we are fully ready to be a partner in progress, a partner in greatness for the sake of changing the change that has bestialized our people all in the name of democracy.

Our principle is to get things done not minding who is paddling the ship of the nation knowing well our preferred candidate would deliver beyond expectations for Nigerians.

Our resolve to follow the PDP Presidential Candidate was necessary because, we had went through the policies paper and we are so very sure that with such a personality with magnanimous achievement and experience in the past, he is a very good candidates for the new job of making Nigeria working again.

Because under him we will have more jobs for the youth.

Under him we will have quality education which would translate to development of our nation.

Under him our power sector would deliver not only to the few previleged but every citizen of this great country.

Under him we can have a restructured Nigeria where the opinions of all would be heard and examined without being marginalized.

Under him the lives and properties of Nigerian would be secured irrespective of their origin, religion and ethnicity.

Under him we can be sure that our infrastructural development and critical sectors would be upgraded to international standard.

Under him we can be sure that our Healthcare sector will be transformed & Nigerians will no longer be running abroad seeking for better Healthcare.

Under him we can be sure that Nigeria would be the hub of industrialization in Africa.

Finally above all Under him, the Nigeria youths who are absolutely not lazy will begin to work again.

Once again I am imploring all youths across the nation to vote come February 16th the Presidential Candidate of Peoples Democratic Part (PDP) Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and together let's Make Nigeria Great Again.

God bless Dr. Nicolas Felix Presidential Campaign Organization
God bless Peoples Coalition Party PCP
God bless the Youths of Nigeria
God bless His Excellency Alhaji Atiku Abubakar
God the People Democratic Party
God bless Nigeria!
Re: PCP Presidential Candidate Endorses Atiku Abubarkar.see What He Said! by Baawaa(m): 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
PCP<PDP grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PCP Presidential Candidate Endorses Atiku Abubarkar.see What He Said! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
I hereby invite all buharideens to the celebration of victory of a pATIKUlar PDP candidate .

Atiku2019

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio's Promise To Buhari And Inec / “nobody Would Unseat Me”- Buhari / As A Businessman who Will You Prefer To Manage Your Business Buhari Or Atiku?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.