Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,088 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

5 Incredible Things You Can Learn From Rich Entrepreneur. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Incredible Things You Can Learn From Rich Entrepreneur. (275 Views)

Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It / 5 Benefits Of Being An Entrepreneur / 10 Things No One Will Tell You About Being An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Incredible Things You Can Learn From Rich Entrepreneur. by Saltoflife: 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
Learning is a continuous process and I try as much as i can to teach helpful tips especially for Nigerians.
Here are few useful habits you can learn from wealthy entrepreneur. Please note you can practice these tips and you will see your finances hit top notch.

(1). They always know their net worth. Do you know yours? We all know how much Dangote, Otedola, trump etc are worth. If you don't know how much you have or worth how will you consciouslly improve it.

(2). They do not buy things they don't need. It's simple, if you buy things you don't really need you will soon have to sell things you need.

(3). They are focused and know what they want to achieve. They don't jump around doing lots of things but they know which way to success they want to use in acquiring wealth and they follow without fear or regrets. Get your fundamentals in place. (You have to crawl before you can walk or run).

(4) they do not save what is left after spending, instead they spend what is left after saving. Discipline is key my friend.

(5) they keep moving forward, you too have to keep moving forward no matter the disappointment. Persistence is key.

I'm sure consciouslly practising these points would change your money life a great deal.

I am the salt of life.
I am Blessing kolawole.
Author : profit with Blessing Kolawole

(1) (Reply)

We Now Have A Payment Received Adsense For Sale / These 7 Mistakes On Your Linkedin Profile Are Killing Your Job Search / Sesame Seed Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.