Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Vtu & E-pin Airtime Generation 1k-5k Daily Earning With Your Smartphone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Vtu & E-pin Airtime Generation 1k-5k Daily Earning With Your Smartphone (1756 Views)

Make 1k - 5k Daily From Home. / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vtu & E-pin Airtime Generation 1k-5k Daily Earning With Your Smartphone by Arisheloaded(m): 4:52am On Feb 13, 2019
ARE YOU STILL DEPENDING ON YOUR ONLY ONE STREAM OF INCOME?

I WILL LIKE TO TEACH ONLY 10 PEOPLE HOW TO MAKE BETWEEN 1K - 5K DAILY TO WITH YOUR SMARTPHONE.

NO REFERRAL IS NEEDED

Whatsapp 08184355474 for more Information now!
Re: Vtu & E-pin Airtime Generation 1k-5k Daily Earning With Your Smartphone by comfort91: 8:54am On Feb 13, 2019
I'm in 09034706238
Re: Vtu & E-pin Airtime Generation 1k-5k Daily Earning With Your Smartphone by Emmybest77(m): 8:56am On Feb 13, 2019
interested 08085630863
Re: Vtu & E-pin Airtime Generation 1k-5k Daily Earning With Your Smartphone by comfort91: 9:37am On Feb 13, 2019
Pls add me.

Really interested.

For ur paint plastic buckets,
Both 20 and 4litre pls call
Re: Vtu & E-pin Airtime Generation 1k-5k Daily Earning With Your Smartphone by reallouis: 10:58am On Feb 13, 2019
Add me 08033989901
Re: Vtu & E-pin Airtime Generation 1k-5k Daily Earning With Your Smartphone by pastor4all: 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
Am interested .add me my wasap 08035372832
Re: Vtu & E-pin Airtime Generation 1k-5k Daily Earning With Your Smartphone by shgenius123: 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
[s][s]ACCORDING TO THE LATEST NCC CONDUCTED RESEARCH, NIGERIANS SPEND ABOUT #449.7bn ON AIRTIME (RECHARGE CARDS) MONTHLY.
*IMAGINE, OVER #449bn MONTHLY ON AIRTIME ALONE!!!*
That is over #14bn per day.

*THE BIG QUESTION FOR YOU TODAY IS*

How much of this money comes back into your pocket daily?

Do you even earn money while your asleep?

*Until this life ends, our products and services will continuously be needed by 100% business owners and mobile phone users in Nigeria.*

The good news is that no body forces us to use these products because its very
✅ *Essential*,
✅ *Affordable* and has a �
✅ *Repeat purchase*
*(E.A.R)*

Interested, Call/Whatsapp EPASSIVEMONI on +2348068463912[/s][color=#000000][/color][/s]
Re: Vtu & E-pin Airtime Generation 1k-5k Daily Earning With Your Smartphone by shgenius123: 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
ACCORDING TO THE LATEST NCC CONDUCTED RESEARCH, NIGERIANS SPEND ABOUT #449.7bn ON AIRTIME (RECHARGE CARDS) MONTHLY.
*IMAGINE, OVER #449bn MONTHLY ON AIRTIME ALONE!!!*
That is over #14bn per day.

*THE BIG QUESTION FOR YOU TODAY IS*

How much of this money comes back into your pocket daily?

Do you even earn money while your asleep?

*Until this life ends, our products and services will continuously be needed by 100% business owners and mobile phone users in Nigeria.*

The good news is that no body forces us to use these products because its very
✅ *Essential*,
✅ *Affordable* and has a �
✅ *Repeat purchase*
*(E.A.R)*

Interested, Call/Whatsapp EPASSIVEMONI on 08027362943
Re: Vtu & E-pin Airtime Generation 1k-5k Daily Earning With Your Smartphone by Arisheloaded(m): 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
ARE YOU STILL DEPENDING ON YOUR ONLY ONE STREAM OF INCOME?

I WILL LIKE TO TEACH ONLY 10 PEOPLE HOW TO MAKE BETWEEN 1K - 5K DAILY TO WITH YOUR SMARTPHONE.

NO REFERRAL IS NEEDED

Whatsapp 08184355474 for more Information now!
Re: Vtu & E-pin Airtime Generation 1k-5k Daily Earning With Your Smartphone by Arisheloaded(m): 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
Yes. You'll be glad you did because we'll teach you how to do it yourself
Re: Vtu & E-pin Airtime Generation 1k-5k Daily Earning With Your Smartphone by Arisheloaded(m): 10:58am On Feb 27, 2019
comfort91:
I'm in 09034706238

Send a WhatsApp message to 08184355474
Re: Vtu & E-pin Airtime Generation 1k-5k Daily Earning With Your Smartphone by Arisheloaded(m): 10:59am On Feb 27, 2019
Emmybest77:
interested 08085630863

Re: Vtu & E-pin Airtime Generation 1k-5k Daily Earning With Your Smartphone by Arisheloaded(m): 10:59am On Feb 27, 2019
reallouis:
Add me 08033989901

Re: Vtu & E-pin Airtime Generation 1k-5k Daily Earning With Your Smartphone by Arisheloaded(m): 11:00am On Feb 27, 2019
pastor4all:
Am interested .add me my wasap 08035372832

Re: Vtu & E-pin Airtime Generation 1k-5k Daily Earning With Your Smartphone by Arisheloaded(m): 5:57am On Feb 28, 2019
��������
*OTHERS ARE JOIN IN THE TRAIN, L/EARNING IS ONGOING*
��������

��������
*IT IS THE SIZE OF YOUR DETERMINATION TOWARDS LIFE THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE.*

*"IF YOU DON'T DARE TO TRY! YOU WILL CONTINUE WORKING FOR THOSE WHO DO"*

*If you have Uninterrupted access to the internet but you're still broke without earning from it. Just know that it's your fault. It's not Satan's fault for not being open minded to learn new things that will really change your life for good*

*And if the only thing you know how to do with your data is to upload your selfies on social and be reading, liking and commenting on fake news and jokes on social media platforms, you should change and do beyond that, you are older than Mark Zuckerberg who earns billions of dollars everyday via Facebook.*

Get Involved today and come back with your TESTIMONY!
Re: Vtu & E-pin Airtime Generation 1k-5k Daily Earning With Your Smartphone by Arisheloaded(m): 5:58am On Feb 28, 2019
" Become A part of the telecom earner today�

Many people will ignore this opportunity and still go out there to buy AIRTIME, DATA, CABLE TV AND ELECTRICITY BILL without getting a dime from it.

If I may ask!
If you were to be paid 5% on every recharge you bought from when you started using your first mobile SIM card, how much would it be by now..?
Now project your airtime and data consumption for the next one year, if you have the power to take back 5% on any amount of airtime or 10% on any amount of data you buy, won't you take it..?

Like it or not you MUST use *AIRTIME AND DATA*"
Re: Vtu & E-pin Airtime Generation 1k-5k Daily Earning With Your Smartphone by Arisheloaded(m): 5:58am On Feb 28, 2019
*IF BANKS COULD THINK OF STARTING A PLAN B BUSINESS AND THEY WENT FOR TELECOM VTU BUSINESS. I THINK THEY HAVE SEEN WHAT U HAVE NOT SEEN� . STOP BUYING FROM THEM AND HAVE A RETHINK . START A TELECOM VTU BUSINESS WITH LITTLE AMOUNT.*

� *Why is my bank asking if i want to recharge my airtime anytime I use the ATM?*

� *Why are the loan Apps now having 'Airtime recharge' features on their platforms?*

� *Why do my bank short code now have everything i basically cant do without, they tell me i can now recharge my phone, dstv and gotv, even startimes too?*

� *Why is Jumia* now into telecoms VTU?

*The answer is obvious, VTU distribution is a serious business....* ����

They earn on per seconds billings...��

*VTU TELECOM BUSINESS* through our platforms is giving you the opportunity to own an account where you do everything and make your own money just like the banks are already doing...

Since, I joined *vtu telecom business* , I earn everytime I ↩

✅ *Buy* airtime and data and generate/print Recharge Card from my smartphone.

✅ *Sell* airtime and data to people

✅ *Recharge* my DSTV, and cable TV for myself other people.

✅ Pay my electric bills and for others.

✅ Buy Exam PIN at Cheap rate.

✅ I don't need to refer to do any of this service, it's simply do it yourself

Join the train now!
Re: Vtu & E-pin Airtime Generation 1k-5k Daily Earning With Your Smartphone by Arisheloaded(m): 5:59am On Feb 28, 2019
*So far you recharge your phone with Airtime/Data everyday;*

*Then this Great Opportunity is for you.*

*In Nigeria of today, we all need multiple streams of income, especially one that develop our other businesses or career as Airtime and Data does, because without enhanced Communication, Businesses can't grow in this 21st Century.*

*Over the years, we have been buying Airtime and Data from the roadside vendors, and now frim Banks' App and USSD Codes. For all these years that you have been recharging, you do not get any reward.*

*If you recharge from your Bank App/through USSD Code, you don’t earn either; rather, you pay SMS charges per transaction; but as you opt for our training, you'll able to do it yourself.*

*You can use personally/sell Airtime and Data at a discount through Virtual Top Up (VTU) and by printing it for all networks- MTN, AIRTEL, 9MOBILE and GLO. Then Dstv, GOtv & STARTIMES and Electricity (PHCN) Bills payment.*, WAEC/NECO/NABTEB PIN. etc

Contact 08184355474 on WhatsApp today for more info
Re: Vtu & E-pin Airtime Generation 1k-5k Daily Earning With Your Smartphone by Arisheloaded(m): 6:00am On Feb 28, 2019
*Requirements*
You're getting our e-books guide for the training package.

*The e-books comes with graphical illustrations with different arrows pointing to different field and with what you are going to type there already stated below the arrows.*

*Internet enable Mobile Phone or personal computer*
You would need your mobile phone to access the website, irrespective of the mobile network you are using or your personal computer.

*No SIM card needed*
Many people sells VTU or data bundle with different SIM Card for different Networks.

But for our own, *No need to get any SIM card for it.*

*All you need is a mobile number to register on the site.*

*You can register with a mobile number & decide to do your business on your Personal computer.*

*But the SIM card must be the one you're using to receive alert from your bank.*

*This same Data you are using*
You don't need to buy any data bundles because of this Telecom business.

That shows the same data would be used for the same purpose.

*No start up capital @ all*
_You dont need any start up capital to start this business._

Let me use a simple analysis for that.

*If you want to place order for a beautiful pair of shoe from Jumia online that worth just #2000 & you have #5000 in your wallet. What would you do?*

Am sure you would pay just #2000 for the pair of shoe & the remaining balance remains in your wallet.

That shows if you don't have any money in your account and you advertise the service to some people.

*Once they pay or transfer the money to your account, you would use the same money to buy what you want on the site & the remaining balance rest in your account.*

*That's a simple analysis on how the telecom business works*

You're not buying anything in bulk.

*You make order for anything your want even as low as #100*
*Airtime*

*���Is that not fantastic?���*

*������������������������

*Is that not enough for your system to be stimulated by the external stimulus*

*Bank Account (Savings/Current)*
you’ll surely need a savings or current account from where you Make payment for the services and receive payment from people who are not within your environment.

*You're paying just #1500 for the training package*

*Would you still fold your arms to let this unimaginable opportunity to sleep you by?*

*Remember:*
Nothing move until you make a move.

Remember the law of Newton which days:
*Every object remains @ a state of rest until it is being acted upon by an external forces.*

If you don't make a move, nothing happens.

*Dont be left out of this golden opportunity*

*Don't be like uncle thomazs*

*What are you waiting for?*

*Start taking action nowwwwwwwwww!*
Re: Vtu & E-pin Airtime Generation 1k-5k Daily Earning With Your Smartphone by Arisheloaded(m): 6:01am On Feb 28, 2019
What Are The Benefits Involved?

1. Recharge card printing account setup
2. Lifetime support from me if any issue is encountered. We don't just leave you after sending the books to you. 3. Materials on how to promote your data reselling business and make more money.
4. Learn how you can make money from paying bills for people. eg, DSTV, GoTV subscriptions.
5. You will be added to our whatsapp group of other data resellers where you gain more knowledge and discuss with others.
6. I will send you a free eBooks on how to improve your new data reselling sales growth.
7. Electricity bill payment online
8. How to turn Airtime to Cash etc
9. Swift and Spectranet Subscription
10. Waec, Neco and Nabteb PIN purchase etc
11. How to do basic graphics design on a mobile app etc

Contact 08184355474 on WhatsApp for more info
Re: Vtu & E-pin Airtime Generation 1k-5k Daily Earning With Your Smartphone by Arisheloaded(m): 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
Wonderful

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Moove / Uber Drivers In Lagos . / Adenike Arowolo (euro Money) And Peter Momoh Omodele Defrauded Me 390,000 / Dragons Den $$$$$$$$$ (Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.