Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Get Sure Correct Score And Draw Is The Fixed Matches Call Or Whatsapp +234813115 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Get Sure Correct Score And Draw Is The Fixed Matches Call Or Whatsapp +234813115 (1110 Views)

Get Sure Correct Score And Draw Is The Fixed Matches Call Or Whatsapp +234813115 / Get Sure Correct Score And Draw Is The Fixed Matches Call Or Whatsapp +234813115 / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Sure Correct Score And Draw Is The Fixed Matches Call Or Whatsapp +234813115 by Wilfredfixed22: 6:57am On Feb 13, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]Vu

Re: Get Sure Correct Score And Draw Is The Fixed Matches Call Or Whatsapp +234813115 by noah010: 10:53am On Mar 07, 2019
THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER
HE ALSO RUNS ELIT BET DOMAIN

Before you are fooled into paying your hard earned money to buy the fake fixed marches being advertised by ELIT OKA JOHNSON pause and remember this warning by a victim of his fake fixed matches.

This platform is being run by coordinated gangsters of fraudsters and is being led by ELIT OKA JOHNSON.

If you closely observe you will discover that all the testimonies are being posted by the same set of people who are is members.

All the winning matches being posted are fake and photo shopped (you can visit a bet shop to confirm)

MY EXPERIENCE
Just like you all were added to this platform, I also found myself here. I immediately wanted to leave the group but I paused to know what the group is all about. Few minutes after, I read ELIT OKA JOHNSON'S welcome charge which was quite captivating.
The fake winning images and prepared testimonies that followed caught my attention then I decided to stay and watch. Had I known I would have resisted the attempt to stay back.

Days after days, the fake fixed matches are being posted and the fake planned coordinated testimonies by his members continue to creep in.

On a faithful day in February, I decided to give it a trial. I borrowed 40k from a friend with the promise that I will pay back double. I paid for a match, then after hours i received the fake winning ticket and I was elated, I thought have gotten my financial breakthrough. Without waiting time, I introduced my brother who also staked in 20k and also received a fake winning ticket.
Then we asked for a cash out, that was when the story began. The first excuse was that there were 'glitches' on SUREBET'S platform that was hindering the request from being successful.

Then the next day he gave a suggestion that he can help contact a surebet agent to help initiate the payment manually. I agreed and i was given the agent's number 09037353816. I contacted the said agent who praised me and congratulated me for winning big. He requested that I will pay 20k before he will help me initiate the transfer, I told him to deduct it from my winning and he said its illegal for him to touch my winning. He said he will do the transfer in 30minutes after the payment. How much is 20k from above 600k winning, I contacted someone to help transfer 20k to his account details

sanusi idris
gtbank

Then I began to watch the clock 30mins gone no alert, 1hr, 2hrs gone no alert then I tried the number it was switched off. I was still optimistic but its late already so I decided to sleep.

The next morning I tried again and he picked, the guy apologised that he slept off that he will do it that day. As I was calling the agent, I was calling ELIT also. It got to a point that the agent's number wasn't going again but ELIT was calming me down.

Days after days, no alerts dropped on my phone that was when it dawned on me that I might have been dupped.

100k ��♂��♂��♂��♂

Then I decided to check the internet and Google ELIT BET DOMAIN,I took time to scroll down the page then I saw a scam alert on nairaland about how a guy was duped by ELIT in 2017.

I was pained, I couldn't forgive myself. I could I allow myself to be fooled. Why can't I check the internet before making a payment. Perhaps I was fooled my the fake winning images and testimonies that has been glued to my memory. I was in deep pain. As a father, I couldn't cry but everyone around me knew something was wrong.

Minutes later, I guy posted 'scammers Bleep you all! ' on the platform. He was immediately removed by ELIT with words dissociating himself from him.

I chatted the guy up. Then he narrated his story that further confirmed that everything your reading in this platform is a well coordinated fake fixed match scandal.

The images of some payments I made by myself to the account elit gave me will be posted.

My brother and I paid 60k into

Here's my account officer's details

Account Name: Bello Abdulbasit Olalekan
Account Number: 0099686562
Bank: Union Bank

While 40k was paid to the Agent.

I made enquiries from a number I got from surebet's website

+234 802 116 6835

You can make ur enquiries too.

Google out ELIT OKA JOHNSON and read stories of his victims on nairaland.

Note that the pics he's using is a fake one. He used a different one in 2017.

Once beaten twice shy. Your days are numbered as I can't wait to watch ur story on crime scene in channels television.

I am down now but I surely will rise again.

I owe you all this explanation as a word of caution.

Thank you all

(1) (Reply)

My Ex-boyfriend Is Trying To Come Back / .. / Who The Hell Is Adewumni Adebolatan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.