Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Buhari, Atiku Sign Accord On Polls Outcome Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Atiku Sign Accord On Polls Outcome Today (12336 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Edo Election Candidates To Sign Peace Accord On Tuesday - INEC Chairman (video) / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Atiku Sign Accord On Polls Outcome Today by BuhariAdvocate: 9:11am On Feb 13, 2019
Atiku cause trouble and send to jail.
Re: Buhari, Atiku Sign Accord On Polls Outcome Today by solajacobs(m): 9:11am On Feb 13, 2019
Re: Buhari, Atiku Sign Accord On Polls Outcome Today by nsesam(m): 9:16am On Feb 13, 2019
These conditions will be hard for APC to accept ooo
Re: Buhari, Atiku Sign Accord On Polls Outcome Today by sutsef142: 9:19am On Feb 13, 2019
wooo grin
Re: Buhari, Atiku Sign Accord On Polls Outcome Today by omogerohprecious(m): 9:25am On Feb 13, 2019
lightwalkertv:
MY QUESTION TO NIGERIANS

The truth is bitter doesn't make bitter colanut the truth.
A man that goes to dubai for just meetings of political strategy.
I wonder when he becomes the president "multinational companies will come into this country or Nigeria NNPC, PORT, CBN Head quarters will be in Dubai?"

JUST MY THOUGHT, NO OFFENCE
#VOTE_WISELY
What about the one who was in London for months cause of ailing Health.
Think thoroughly so you can vote wisely
Re: Buhari, Atiku Sign Accord On Polls Outcome Today by CDMagazine(m): 9:35am On Feb 13, 2019
Re: Buhari, Atiku Sign Accord On Polls Outcome Today by Officialpdpnig: 9:43am On Feb 13, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
About 100 foreign companies left Nigeria under Buhari's government in 3yrs?

Over 11million people lost their jobs under Buhari's government in 3yrs?

Just to remind you!

The decision you make on Saturday will stand by you for another "FOUR GOOD YEARS"

Bloody liar.

List the 100 foreign companies that left Nigeria under Buhari.

Do you know that in PDPs 16 years of useless leadership about 800 companies packed up and either shut down or left Nigeria?

That's an average of 200 every 4 years.

There is no statistics of 11 million people who lost their jobs under buhari and even if I want to tow your path of argument what do you think happens in a recession especially one PDP led us into due to massive looting and depleting our foreign reserves?

You paid PDP sycophants need to be more intelligent in the nonsense you write

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Atiku Sign Accord On Polls Outcome Today by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 13, 2019
dexterinc2003:
Africa will remain mentally colonised.

So Clintn must be involved to ensure you guys can remain peaceful ba?

This is the level it has reached now.

Foreigners that dont give a shit about naija.

There was indeed a country.

I know it will get to this, people will always find a way to politicize everything. Yes, it has gotten to this level. And they are coming for the interest of us, the masses.
Re: Buhari, Atiku Sign Accord On Polls Outcome Today by Officialpdpnig: 9:59am On Feb 13, 2019
Bobugee:

I know it will get to this, people will always find a way to politicize everything. Yes, it has gotten to this level. And they are coming for the interest of us, the masses.

You are so gullible.
Re: Buhari, Atiku Sign Accord On Polls Outcome Today by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 13, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Bloody liar.

List the 100 foreign companies that left Nigeria under Buhari.

Do you know that in PDPs 16 years of useless leadership about 800 companies packed up and either shut down or left Nigeria?

That's an average of 200 every 4 years.

There is no statistics of 11 million people who lost their jobs under buhari and even if I want to tow your path of argument what do you think happens in a recession especially one PDP led us into due to massive looting and depleting our foreign reserves?

You paid PDP sycophants need to be more intelligent in the nonsense you write

I don't like dabbling myself in a baseless argument... But to buttress a little about the comment you recently quoted:

#1. Do you know how many billions of dollars that left the NSE as a result of the recession under the APC?

#2. Do you know how many homegrown Nigerian companies that parked up as a result of the instability in our economy?

#3.Do you know how many multinational companies that exited the Nigerian market as a result of this?

#4. Are you aware that no company have gone public since the inception of APC government? And I am sure you know what that means.

#5. Do you know why MTN haven't been listed since, even after several propositions and dispositions?

Find answers to these questions, then you will know how much we have lost just in a spate of barely four years.

No Country grows effectively at the back of a precarious economy, which do not attract foreign direct investments. if you doubt it, ask my Sudanese or Zeambabwean friends.
Re: Buhari, Atiku Sign Accord On Polls Outcome Today by magzey: 10:07am On Feb 13, 2019
You sign or not sign PMB till 2023

Re: Buhari, Atiku Sign Accord On Polls Outcome Today by macjireh: 10:09am On Feb 13, 2019
Re: Buhari, Atiku Sign Accord On Polls Outcome Today by macjireh: 10:10am On Feb 13, 2019
Imortal001:
No shaking, we go be beat PDP the way man city beat chelsea.
sai baba buhari!
vote not fight!
election come and go but the country remain forever!
start from d beginning oga...first leg Chelsea(APC) won 2-0....(2015)...second leg city(PDP) won 6-0....(2019)...do u understand now?
Re: Buhari, Atiku Sign Accord On Polls Outcome Today by Officialpdpnig: 10:13am On Feb 13, 2019
Bobugee:

I don't like dabbling myself in a baseless argument... But to buttress a little about the comment you recently quoted:

#1. Do you know how many billions of dollars that left the NSE as a result of the recession under the APC?

#2. Do you know how many homegrown Nigerian companies that parked up as a result of the instability in our economy?

#3.Do you know how many multinational companies that exited the Nigerian market as a result of this?

You are sounding absolutely silly.

PDP led us into recession and their own people admitted to this well known fact and you are still blaming APC for a recession PDP gave us? Have you been living on Pluto all this while not to have heard Okonjo Iweala declaring this? Even soludo and Sanusi declared same. How old are you?

Buhari gave bailouts every month to save this country and he successfully prevented the worst from happening to this country.

PDP = Recession.

Homegrown Nigerian businesses never packed up. Instead more sprang up as Buhari encouraged us all to begin looking inward.

Our textile mills which packed up and left under PDP are back now under buhari

Bata shoe company which packed up under PDP is now back.

Peugeot which packed up under PDP is now back

We have cut down our agricultural import needs from $1.9b to a mere $100m

We now produce our own fertilizer, most of our rice as well.

Our GDP is fast rising as it should be.

I think you need to go back to those who brainwashed you with these lies you are spewing and Tell them that know nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Atiku Sign Accord On Polls Outcome Today by Jtega(m): 11:52am On Feb 13, 2019
This is honestly the best way and i pray peace reign during and after the election
Re: Buhari, Atiku Sign Accord On Polls Outcome Today by MARKETfund: 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
helinues:
Better

I am expecting them to shake hands and if possible hug each other.

That is a message of peace to the supporters.

All we are clamoring for is free, fair, credible and violence free elections.

All the best to Atiku, Buhari and other aspirants

Well said!

You are one of the few civilized supporters of President Buhari
Majority are do-or-die supporters

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Sign Accord On Polls Outcome Today by jellington: 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
Vote performance ? Foreign reserves all time high $47 billions..Earning less revenue delivering more value wouldn't you rather Vote for President Buhari again.?

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo / 1,868 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Sokoto / Olusimbo Ige Becomes First Black Female Commissioner In Chicago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.