Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

UPDATED: WISHED DEATH UNTO RIVERS STATE PEOPLE! - Kemi Olunloyo (Must Read) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UPDATED: WISHED DEATH UNTO RIVERS STATE PEOPLE! - Kemi Olunloyo (Must Read) (352 Views)

“Chioma Doesn’t Have Coronavirus You Dumb People” Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Nigerians / "I Wished Wizkid Can Leave Tiwa Savage Alone" - Teebillz. / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UPDATED: WISHED DEATH UNTO RIVERS STATE PEOPLE! - Kemi Olunloyo (Must Read) by donaldeke(m): 10:00am On Feb 13, 2019
Kemi Olunloyo, the now-retired journalism veteran has posted a must-read which goes to explain her anger and bitterness that rose from her imprisonment in Port Harcourt. Her post is coming with the news of the recent deaths in Rivers State.

Read her post below:

WISHING DEATH UNTO RIVERS STATE PEOPLE!
(Part of my upcoming book)
I once said that Rivers people were going to die for the false case their attorney general bought against me for Ibiyeomie. He died, the prison guard who went to court with me died, lots died in the collapsed building and now APC.

I'm very bitter about that state even more after finding out how police botched my case. Idris' men quickly withdrew charges after finding out Iyabo Ojo's PA sent the Journalist the fake 8 page newstip, something they said I wrote.

I chatted with the DEVIL (Yes he's inside the prison) Unleashed curses on Rivers State, prayed for the mayhem they avoided from Abacha to happen one day. IT'S

Continue HERE:

https://www.reporterswall.com/wishing-death-unto-rivers-state-people-kemi-olunloyo/

(1) (Reply)

Biggie Day: Diddy Honours B.I.G Refers To Him As ”the GOAT” / 2019 Already Looking Like A Great Year For Burna Boy, Star Lager Deal / Black Face Declares War On 2face Release Song, Share Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.