Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Lottery Winner Turns Up In Mask To Claim His £1million Prize (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lottery Winner Turns Up In Mask To Claim His £1million Prize (photos) (2153 Views)

Lady Turns Up After Being Declared Missing (photo) / Wizkid Turns Up As Davido Performs At OhMyMusicFest In Amsterdam, Netherlands / N4 Million Lottery Winner Arrested For Robbery In Bayelsa 3 Weeks After Winning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lottery Winner Turns Up In Mask To Claim His £1million Prize (photos) by opeway: 11:43am On Feb 13, 2019
A Jamaican man who won a lottery Lottery winner wore a scream mask to claim his £1million prize so he won’t be recognized by his money-hungry relatives

A. Campbell, wore a mask similar to the one from the movie Scream to claim his winnings. He revealed he did so so as not to be recognized by money-hungry relatives who would expect him to share the money with them.

Mr Campbell won the lottery in November last year but waited 54 days to collect his $158.4 million ($1.17 million US) prize from the nation’s Super Lotto.

He said after winning the lottery:

Normally, I would write down the numbers from the [televised] draw, eat and then go and check my numbers.

I looked at my ticket [that night] and ran into my bathroom and said: ‘I won! I won!’

I want to get a nice house. I haven’t found it yet, but I’ll be looking for one soon. I like to handle money. I don’t beg, I don’t borrow.

So I’m looking at things that can turn over the money. I have a little business, so I plan to make it bigger, buy an apartment. I love to have money.

Although, due to the high levels of crime in the country, and fears that they will be hounded for money by family and friends, lottery winners in the Caribbean country often wear disguises while collecting their prizes

See More Photos >>https://www.mynigeriastudent.com/Thread-TRENDING-Lottery-winner-turns-up-in-mask-to-avoid-hungry-relatives

Re: Lottery Winner Turns Up In Mask To Claim His £1million Prize (photos) by opeway: 11:43am On Feb 13, 2019
More Photos HERE

Re: Lottery Winner Turns Up In Mask To Claim His £1million Prize (photos) by Fairboy(m): 11:45am On Feb 13, 2019
bad guy no wan share his loot, my FTC

1 Like

Re: Lottery Winner Turns Up In Mask To Claim His £1million Prize (photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 13, 2019
Na so
Re: Lottery Winner Turns Up In Mask To Claim His £1million Prize (photos) by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:54am On Feb 13, 2019
Don't take chances before your village people locates you

3 Likes

Re: Lottery Winner Turns Up In Mask To Claim His £1million Prize (photos) by Abjay97(m): 11:54am On Feb 13, 2019
Its the best thing o..
in Nigeria, village people and agbero thugs will be waitin outside, when you collect the money, you will be forced to do charity work
Re: Lottery Winner Turns Up In Mask To Claim His £1million Prize (photos) by 2special(m): 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2019
why he come resemble Michael Jackson
Re: Lottery Winner Turns Up In Mask To Claim His £1million Prize (photos) by tooth4tooth: 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
£158million is a lot of money grin grin
Re: Lottery Winner Turns Up In Mask To Claim His £1million Prize (photos) by opeway: 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
tooth4tooth:
£1 million is a lot of money grin grin

Wished they did that kind of lottery in Nigeria grin
Re: Lottery Winner Turns Up In Mask To Claim His £1million Prize (photos) by ValCon888: 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
Very correct guy.

Re: Lottery Winner Turns Up In Mask To Claim His £1million Prize (photos) by J4JUVENTUS(m): 2:47am On Feb 14, 2019
U wise,if na my country the winner will want to show everybody his face,name and hux address.And before u know, village pipo go table him matter.
Re: Lottery Winner Turns Up In Mask To Claim His £1million Prize (photos) by Ochuksbaba(m): 3:34am On Feb 14, 2019
this guy fit go wear pastor Chris Oyakhilome mask dodge enter heaven on the last day oo
baddest nigga
Re: Lottery Winner Turns Up In Mask To Claim His £1million Prize (photos) by Stoner069(m): 11:03am On Feb 14, 2019
Ochuksbaba:
this guy fit go wear pastor Chris Oyakhilome mask dodge enter heaven on the last day oo
baddest nigga
K
Re: Lottery Winner Turns Up In Mask To Claim His £1million Prize (photos) by Blackfire(m): 11:51am On Jul 25, 2019
A Nigerian by blood or location.

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In The Bush / Police Nab Men Breaking, Looting Traders Shops In Alaba (Photos) / JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.