Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Cost Of Completing A 3bedroom. Bungalow In Owerri - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Completing A 3bedroom. Bungalow In Owerri (443 Views)

Cost, Estimate For Building A 3bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (Detailed Info) / Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow @ogun State / Cost Of Completing A "Carcass Structure" In Nigerian Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Completing A 3bedroom. Bungalow In Owerri by Benosky011(m): 11:57am On Feb 13, 2019
Good day Nairalanders. Please I need an advice.
I want to invest in real estate and av been shown an uncompleted building in Heartland estate, along port Harcourt road, Owerri.
The estate is well fenced with tarred road at major parts of the estate.
I have been offered a building there at 10m. The issue is that it was roofed.
House is on yet plastered, no Electrical piping and wiring, no tiles, no plumbing, no doors and windows.

Now, my enquiry is:
1. Is it advisable to pay 10m for such property. (Empty land is sold at 4-6m around that area)

2. How much could be required to complete the building, including installation of electrical fittings, plumbing, tiling, bore hole, plastering and painting?

Pls note that this is my forst major project, should I contact.

Pls a candid advice is needed.

Thank you.
Re: Cost Of Completing A 3bedroom. Bungalow In Owerri by Gabrokpara001(m): 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
Benosky011:
I want to invest in real estate and av been shown an uncompleted building in Heartland estate, along port Harcourt road, Owerri.
House is on yet plastered, no Electrical piping and wiring, no tiles, no plumbing, no doors and windows.

Now, my enquiry is:
1. Is it advisable to pay 10m for such property. (Empty land is sold at 4-6m around that area)

2. How much could be required to complete the building, including installation of electrical fittings, plumbing, tiling, bore hole, plastering and painting?

Thank you.
It is a good deal considering the fact that the 10m is for land and the roofed building.
To complete the building you should be looking at an additional 3-4m depending on the type of finishes and size of building.
The major grey area of this deal is that you dont know the structural stability of the building.
I would advice you consider buying a virgin land then develop an entirely new building.
You would need to compare the cost of both options and the know what to do.
I carry out building designs and construction,also I stay in owerri too contact me on whatsapp 09037396586 for more

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Completing A 3bedroom. Bungalow In Owerri by Hum2020: 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
Pls the price is too much for this very property i hope you. Dont mind i will advice you to buy land and develop it youself because u dont know how solid was the foundation of this building thanks all the best

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Completing A 3bedroom. Bungalow In Owerri by edward2018(m): 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
Benosky011:

Now, my enquiry is:

Thank you.
There are some things you need to consider. At first the location, cost, (to buy new land or renovation) here pamutation is needed. Because their should be a target goal. So for the goal to be achieved, one needs to do some little calculations.

Am a Builder. Contact on: 09030468756
Whatsapp: 07031571105

(1) (Reply)

Guest House In Abeokuta / Onoba-meh Ltd Swimming Pool Construction(pics) / Interior Design& Decorations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.