Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Cardiff City Gives Condition For Paying Emiliano Sala’s Transfer Fee - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cardiff City Gives Condition For Paying Emiliano Sala’s Transfer Fee (596 Views)

Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City / Cristiano Ronaldo Criticized For Posting Private Jet Selfie After Emiliano Sala / "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardiff City Gives Condition For Paying Emiliano Sala’s Transfer Fee by sir3pu(m): 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
Emiliano Sala: Cardiff City has given conditions for paying Sala’s transfer fee

Cardiff City chairman, Mehmet Dalman, has said the club are still gathering information over the £15million fee due to Nantes, for the transfer of Emiliano Sala and will pay up if “contractually obliged”.

Emiliano Sala had signed for the Bluebirds in a club-record move from Nantes last month, but was killed when the private plane carrying him crash-landed in the English Channel.

Nantes have already requested the first instalment of payment for Sala’s transfer fee.

Dalman insists the Welsh club must do their own due diligence, before deciding how to proceed.

“Of course, if we are contractually obliged to pay them then of course we will.

“We are an honourable club. But if we are not – and there are some anomalies in that – then surely you would expect me as the chairman and guardian of this club’s interests to look into that and hold our position. That is what we are doing.

“We are still in the process of gathering information and that process will be ongoing.

And when we reach a level where we have enough information, I am sure we will sit down with Nantes and move forward,” the Cardiff chairman said to BBC Sport Wales.

Source link: https://wiseloaded.com/cardiff-city-gives-condition-for-paying-emiliano-salas-transfer-fee/
Re: Cardiff City Gives Condition For Paying Emiliano Sala’s Transfer Fee by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
Nantes must give his family at least 70% of the proceeds if they don't want thunder to fire them.

2 Likes

Re: Cardiff City Gives Condition For Paying Emiliano Sala’s Transfer Fee by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
This got me shocked since the first day I saw on the news that the transfer fee is still been demanded!

The poor boy died at sea but that matters less than the transfer fee.

How would his family feel when they read this news?

Reminds me of Nas ft A.Z life's a b*tch
Re: Cardiff City Gives Condition For Paying Emiliano Sala’s Transfer Fee by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
Earthbound:
Nantes must give his family at least 70% of the proceeds if they don't want thunder to fire them.

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
most players dont receive shiit from transfer money, and its mostly the clubs who gains from it. if they dont pay the 1st installment they can get a TRANSFER BAN from Fifa, which will be even worst for them. the international transfer certificate was already registered with the Welsh Football Association so technically Sala was THEIR PLAYER when he died! so why wouldnt Nantes demand for their fee?!?!?!

(1) (Reply)

AC Milan 2019/20 Kit Leaked (Photos) / Manchester United Vs Liverpool Preview Analysis By DonSergio / TAXI FOR KIERAN Fans Change Tottenham Hotspur Star Kieran Trippier’s Wikipedia P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.