Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Nairalanders, Please Help Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalanders, Please Help Me (779 Views)

Please Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Help On My Leg. / Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help / Doctors And Nairalanders Please Help Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Please Help Me by dierich: 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
hello Good afternoon. please ignore my bad grammar.
my names is James ayo, I'm 28. I've posted some of my health challenges here on nairaland and I've took a lot of steps. I've gone through series of test such as urinalysis, kidney function test, stool test, and some blood tests. recently I've spent up to 70,000 on my health but right now I don't have anything to further my treatments.
just today, at the university teaching hospital, Ibadan, I was told to do 3 different test which cost 10,900 but right now I'm left with 1,200 and I need to go for the test on 25th of this month.
I'm a HND graduate but I'm yet to get a good employment and I've spent all my savings I'm planning to start a business with.
I am ready to give u all evidence for u to be sure that I'm not trying to scam anyone. it broke my heart that I'll be here to seek for financial assistance but I've no choice. I'll be so glad if you can come to my aid.
I'll upload d name of the test and the price for each test. no amount is small to help me.

I don't know if I can add my account number to this write up or my fone number.. also, u can ask me any questions for u to be sure about what I've said earlier.. I'll appreciate if u can help me raise the remaining 9,700 for the tests.. May God bless u
Re: Nairalanders, Please Help Me by dierich: 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
this are the tests and the price for each test
please help me.. mod should please help me too.
(4500+2200+4200)
please it's urgent and I'm scared to loss my life cos I'm poor. I still have a bright future and I'll never stop helping people if my life can be safe through you..
my Acc number is 3072140029 firstbank
may God bless u

mod Sissy3 , dominique , please I need help. please.. u can confirm it from me to be sure.. thanks
Re: Nairalanders, Please Help Me by dierich: 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
here

Re: Nairalanders, Please Help Me by dierich: 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
mod Sissy3 , dominique , lalasticlala, Seun, and others, please I need help. I need to carry out this medical test by 25th of this month and I don't have a dime with me. please for God sake, help me out. let me be able to continue with my medical treatment. 10,900 is needed for the test and I've spent a lot on this illness, that's y I could have much to go for the test.. please help me
Re: Nairalanders, Please Help Me by dierich: 11:08am On Feb 15, 2019
Sissy3 , dominique , lalasticlala, Seun,
please I need help before 25th of this month that the test should be carry out. please I haven't see anyone that wish to help me out. this is just for the test to know what's wrong with my body system. I've spent up to 70000 recently on this, that's why I got broke. please help me. feel free to ask questions so that you can confirm it. please don't ignore me. good people of nairalander please help a brother. you can safe my life
Re: Nairalanders, Please Help Me by dierich: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
I've been seeking for help but no 1 to come to my aid. I hope u won't post RIP if anything happens to my enemies
Re: Nairalanders, Please Help Me by dierich: 2:58am On Feb 28, 2019
thank God I finally did 2 out of d 3 test and I believe d 3rd one will be done soon. even though no one seems to help but God is faithful
Re: Nairalanders, Please Help Me by dierich: 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
even though no Nairalanders wish to help but God is always dere for me. I was able to raise d money for my medical test and it has been completed yesterday. though it took me more dan a month to raise d money but glory be to God.
Re: Nairalanders, Please Help Me by Baddiezz(f): 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:
even though no Nairalanders wish to help but God is always dere for me. I was able to raise d money for my medical test and it has been completed yesterday. though it took me more dan a month to raise d money but glory be to God.
I'm sorry about that sad
Re: Nairalanders, Please Help Me by abiodunfat(f): 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hello I hope you are better now.Am so sorry that nobody came to your aid.
I will advice you that you call your friend and explain to him that you are not comfortable with the way he bring different girls to your house.
Also,I will like to advice you to surrender your life to Jesus Christ if you have not done so then lastly I will advice you to go to MFM along Lag/ Ibadan express road for prayers.If you can try it,am so sure that you will thank me later.They do deliverance every week apart from the week that precede the monthly Power Must Change Hands every first Sat of the month.
It is well with you in Jesus name.Every plan of the enemy over your life is cancelled in Jesus name (amen)

dierich:
Re: Nairalanders, Please Help Me by dierich: 2:09am On Mar 27, 2019
abiodunfat:

Hello I hope you are better now.Am so sorry that nobody came to your aid.
I will advice you that you call your friend and explain to him that you are not comfortable with the way he bring different girls to your house.
Also,I will like to advice you to surrender your life to Jesus Christ if you have not done so then lastly I will advice you to go to MFM along Lag/ Ibadan express road for prayers.If you can try it,am so sure that you will thank me later.They do deliverance every week apart from the week that precede the monthly Power Must Change Hands every first Sat of the month.
It is well with you in Jesus name.Every plan of the enemy over your life is cancelled in Jesus name (amen)

amen. thanks so much. I really appreciate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Reduce Sensitivity Around My Penis / I'm healed / All Nature's Field Drugs Are Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.