Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,621 members, 7,955,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

Nigerians Blast APC As #RestInPeaceAPC On Twitter (See Tweets) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast APC As #RestInPeaceAPC On Twitter (See Tweets) (749 Views)

Twitter User Calls El-Rufai "A Liar". He Reacts (See Tweets) / Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Blast APC As #RestInPeaceAPC On Twitter (See Tweets) by LifeDrama: 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
Following the promises made in 2015 by the All Progressives Congress (APC) and its flag bearer, Muhammadu Buhari, Nigerians have taken to social network to express their displeasure and anger for the failed promises with hashtag #RestInPeaceAPC

Read tweets below:-

Source: https://mandynews.com/nigerians-blast-apc-as-restinpeaceapc-on-twitter-see-tweets/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC As #RestInPeaceAPC On Twitter (See Tweets) by stephleena(f): 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
Rest in pieces APC. .we no do again!!
But in all I'm so happy the way God vindicated Jonathan from all these..reminds me of prophet Samuel, and his people when they demanded for a "change" a king and their lives never remained the same..
Thank God Buhari came if not some for say he's the best President we never had

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC As #RestInPeaceAPC On Twitter (See Tweets) by bedspread: 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
I discussed with a Friend in Nigeria on Sunday and He Said this to Me...

Bro, I voted Buhari in 2015 cos of the way things were looking...

I didn't know I shot myself in the Leg...

He said, I was applying to do my Masters in a school outside the Country...

In 2015, The School fess of the School was about 2.1M naira based on the Dollar equivalent...

He says Right now, Having Gotten Admission the School fees has Doubled...

He said to Me, Bro I have to vote Atiku now... And if Atiku Continues like Buhari we will take Him out!

Let Come Sense Prevail!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC As #RestInPeaceAPC On Twitter (See Tweets) by Kobokoo: 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
Rest in pieces. Danburuoba sheygeh banza. APC. Back to Daura gaskiya ne.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC As #RestInPeaceAPC On Twitter (See Tweets) by LifeDrama: 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
more

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC As #RestInPeaceAPC On Twitter (See Tweets) by chiangwar: 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
Sebi our votes does not count?
Why is buhari humbly begging for it?
Sebi he has power to rig it?
Information don reach am i guess!
#RestInPeaceAPC

LifeDrama:
Following the promises made in 2015 by the All Progressives Congress (APC) and its flag bearer, Muhammadu Buhari, Nigerians have taken to social network to express their displeasure and anger for the failed promises with hashtag #RestInPeaceAPC

Read tweets below:-

Source: https://mandynews.com/nigerians-blast-apc-as-restinpeaceapc-on-twitter-see-tweets/

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC As #RestInPeaceAPC On Twitter (See Tweets) by BuhariLooter(m): 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
Why Buhari Must Go
1. Buhari is the most nepotistic Nigerian president ever. He makes no pretense about it.
2. Economy, Anti-Terrorism and Anti-Corruption: These were his 3 cardinal campaign points in 2015. He failed in all of them.
3. In 2015, even before he appointed Ministers, Buhari approved over N39.4 billion naira to NNPC to prospect for crude oil in Northern Nigeria. The project has turned out to be a total waste of taxpayers’ money.
4. His current tenure witnessed the 3rd economic recession in Nigeria. The first was during his regime as a military dictator.
5. Within 3 years of his government, over 11 million Nigerians lost their jobs.
6. Under Buhari’s watch, Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world. 86.9 million Nigerians are now living in extreme poverty. This represents nearly 50% of its estimated population of 180 million.
7. Killings by Fulani Herdsmen rose to an unprecedented scale under Buhari’s watch. The killings were carried out with impunity.
8. Buhari destroyed almost all the free and fair electoral gains of the past administrations.
9. The Obasanjo administration removed Nigeria from international debt. Buhari plunged Nigeria back into extreme foreign debt. According to NBS, Nigeria’s debt profile grew by 40% within the first 2 years of the Buhari government. Currently, Nigeria owes N22.4 trillion ($73.2 billion).
10. He promised to sell off planes in the presidential fleet when he becomes president. He never did.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC As #RestInPeaceAPC On Twitter (See Tweets) by highqueen(f): 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
Buhari is a disaster. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast APC As #RestInPeaceAPC On Twitter (See Tweets) by Arysexy(m): 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
The bastard that started his govt with the divisive comment of favouring 97℅ against 5℅ and he went ahead to implement it not minding the backlash , is that the kind of person you want again to keep polarising the already divided country along ethnic and political lines.

Spits on the lifeless bigot.

RIP APC!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast APC As #RestInPeaceAPC On Twitter (See Tweets) by LifeDrama: 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
lalasticlala Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Kashamu Promises To Fix Ota Roads, Others / Election Winner!! / Breaking: Onnoghen Likely To Face Fresh Criminal Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.