Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Dangers Of Miracle Drugs In Weight Loss Management - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dangers Of Miracle Drugs In Weight Loss Management (470 Views)

The 10 Most Abused Drugs In Africa / Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara / Health Benefits Of Miracle Leaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangers Of Miracle Drugs In Weight Loss Management by xsey: 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
Dangers of Miracle Drugs in Weight Loss Management

I know this article may not really sell like ads promising unrealistic miracle overnight weight loss.

The Nigeria and African market is gradually turning to be a dumping ground for all manner of drugs, herbal remedies and fast solutions.

You can hardly go to any supermarket, surf the internet without coming across products with big promises.

I'm really concerned about this. I've seen many suffer self-inflicted problems on themselves all in the name of Self medication and these miracle solutions.

Well, after trying many solutions in this area, I have come to a logical conclusion...There Are No Miracle Solution Anywhere when it comes to Weight loss Management except the one that's safe for your overall health.

The So-called solution for those it has worked for is not a universal solution... I will be making a big mistake if I recommend the same supplements or diet that works for me. Our bodies are different and we react differently to the same thing. But I can recommend the globally accepted methods to anyone - Proper Nutrition and Fitness (Exercise).

There are other folks suffering from other issues who would be far better off booking an appointment with a qualified Medical Doctor but would rather put his/her life in the hands of a marketer who probably mastered the act of selling.

We Need Our Lives Back:
That's the reason for writing this Note.

I really don't have anything against any marketer or company. But at least there should be a guide before buying a product.

The problem in this part of the world is Relying too much on information via the internet over Age-long Clinical solutions.

In a simple language, relying solely on internet information for your health matters might be a slow poison. Can be very dangerous. I'm not suggesting that one cannot get quality info online. I'll be totally wrong to say that.. As a matter of fact, you're reading this Note online.

But I always suggest you always read info objectively and with an opened mind. It's safer that way...

Moving to the main point:

Here are some basic Facts That is universally accepted (Any additional information or suggestions are welcome)

1. You have to be very careful what you consume. Medical folks are not stupid. They agree that supplements are what they are (Supplement means to support). What marketers of supplements do is to give a Hype for their products by selective very few testimonies from people that the supplements works for.

Even those testimonies can be queried over a period of time. NAFDAC approval of supplements doesn't mean its claim of curing the ailment is valid but simply means it's safe for consumption. This is clearly written on most of these drugs

2. You're simply what you eat overtime. "Don't be deceived. Bad foods corrupt good body".
No food is itself is bad but it must be what is good for you. Many have bought into Diet programs like 3-Day Diet Program, 7 Weeks Diet Program, etc.
But the truth is some of these work but others don't.
In some cases the situation either become worse after the initial success in weight loss or leads to other medical complications.

3. Genetics is something you can't change. It's who you are. What you inherited must be properly managed.

4. For those with Big Tummy, In most cases having a "Flat Tummy" is your sole responsibility. Except you're pregnant or dealing with issues like Fibroid.

5. You didn't acquire that fat in 1 day, so your miracle solutions can't reduce your size in 1 day or few weeks.

6. If you don't do it gradually you are going to pay for it someday - pray it's not dangerous payback.

7. *Proper Nutrition and Fitness Best Suited to each individual" as a lifestyle, remain the only Clinically Proven Ways of Maintaining a Healthy Body.

8. And when it comes to Nutrition, There's nothing like no one size fits all solution... This is where people get it all wrong... No 2 persons are the same. In weight management, you need a Personal Coach who must be Medically Certified to do such.

9. A bad or excessive weight loss may give you at least one of these bad symptoms immediately.
I) Bad Mouth Odour
ii) Saggy Breast.
III) Reduced Butt.
Iv) Wrinkles in your body or face.

Every year, Medical students go through the eye of a needle to qualify for different certifications.

To become a Certified Nutritionist in any part of The World is not child’s play…

As far as ones health is concerned (Especially Women), It's important to Consult qualified professionals before buying any Miracle Solutions in any form (Pills, Drugs or Herbs).

Please don't get me wrong, I take Herbs, Supplements, But under Supervision of qualified professionals.

These Nutritionist and Dietitian & others are available at several government teaching hospitals for Almost Free of small token.

Well, some might be tempted to think I’m trying to defend Nutritionists, but I’m only following the path of common wisdom which is gradually becoming scarce these days…

While I'll admit that going to the hospital might not always be an easy option, at least we can try save our future by pushing a call through a friend or a qualified personnel.

I pray that as we follow this wisdom path.

Wish anyone reading, all the best...

Well, for those who want to talk to a Government Qualified Nutritionist, You have an opportunity now to Join Our Weekly Free Nutrition Training and Consultation.

You can join this whatsapp group and Telegram Channel where you’ll be able to keep a close contact with this.

We purely dish out clinically proven methods and take each cases individually.

Also, There's an opportunity to ask the Nutritionist Private Questions on Private Message via Whatsapp, Phone Call and Telegram (Whichever works for you).

It's All Free and There's No MLM Products to sell to you here.
It's not a group or service created to try bombard you with buy this or that. Many have bought into many programs already and I'm personally tired of such programs.

We're going to be offering FREE Services...

Topics to be covered includes:
- General Nutrition.
- Nutrition for Pregnant Women.
- Nutrition for Nursing Mothers (Just Put to bed. How to Produce Enough Breast Milk)
- Nutrition for Nursing Mothers. (3-24 months)
- Nutrition for Children 0-6 Months.
- Nutrition for Children 6-12 months.
- Nutrition for TTC Moms.
- Nutrition for Men (Protruded Tummy/Big Belly)

You are not paying any money for consultation or Advice. And it's not and will never be a platform to sell any funny program like mlm and other funny miracle working products.

Another good news about this group is that there are other qualified medical practitioners here that you can do private consultation with concerning general body weight management.

To join this group click on the link below
https:///CdQxke7ngIB8WnhzS1yRUX
Telegram Broadcast: https:///nutritionclassroom

Whatsapp Admin : +2348028913909

Suggestions, Additional Comments are welcome.
Serious and helpful contributions only
Re: Dangers Of Miracle Drugs In Weight Loss Management by bumpercj: 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
xsey:
Dangers of Miracle Drugs in Weight Loss Management

I know this article may not really sell like ads promising unrealistic miracle overnight weight loss.

The Nigeria and African market is gradually turning to be a dumping ground for all manner of drugs, herbal remedies and fast solutions.

You can hardly go to any supermarket, surf the internet without coming across products with big promises.

I'm really concerned about this. I've seen many suffer self-inflicted problems on themselves all in the name of Self medication and these miracle solutions.

Well, after trying many solutions in this area, I have come to a logical conclusion...There Are No Miracle Solution Anywhere when it comes to Weight loss Management except the one that's safe for your overall health.

The So-called solution for those it has worked for is not a universal solution... I will be making a big mistake if I recommend the same supplements or diet that works for me. Our bodies are different and we react differently to the same thing. But I can recommend the globally accepted methods to anyone - Proper Nutrition and Fitness (Exercise).

There are other folks suffering from other issues who would be far better off booking an appointment with a qualified Medical Doctor but would rather put his/her life in the hands of a marketer who probably mastered the act of selling.

We Need Our Lives Back:
That's the reason for writing this Note.

I really don't have anything against any marketer or company. But at least there should be a guide before buying a product.

The problem in this part of the world is Relying too much on information via the internet over Age-long Clinical solutions.

In a simple language, relying solely on internet information for your health matters might be a slow poison. Can be very dangerous. I'm not suggesting that one cannot get quality info online. I'll be totally wrong to say that.. As a matter of fact, you're reading this Note online.

But I always suggest you always read info objectively and with an opened mind. It's safer that way...

Moving to the main point:

Here are some basic Facts That is universally accepted (Any additional information or suggestions are welcome)

1. You have to be very careful what you consume. Medical folks are not stupid. They agree that supplements are what they are (Supplement means to support). What marketers of supplements do is to give a Hype for their products by selective very few testimonies from people that the supplements works for.

Even those testimonies can be queried over a period of time. NAFDAC approval of supplements doesn't mean its claim of curing the ailment is valid but simply means it's safe for consumption. This is clearly written on most of these drugs

2. You're simply what you eat overtime. "Don't be deceived. Bad foods corrupt good body".
No food is itself is bad but it must be what is good for you. Many have bought into Diet programs like 3-Day Diet Program, 7 Weeks Diet Program, etc.
But the truth is some of these work but others don't.
In some cases the situation either become worse after the initial success in weight loss or leads to other medical complications.

3. Genetics is something you can't change. It's who you are. What you inherited must be properly managed.

4. For those with Big Tummy, In most cases having a "Flat Tummy" is your sole responsibility. Except you're pregnant or dealing with issues like Fibroid.

5. You didn't acquire that fat in 1 day, so your miracle solutions can't reduce your size in 1 day or few weeks.

6. If you don't do it gradually you are going to pay for it someday - pray it's not dangerous payback.

7. *Proper Nutrition and Fitness Best Suited to each individual" as a lifestyle, remain the only Clinically Proven Ways of Maintaining a Healthy Body.

8. And when it comes to Nutrition, There's nothing like no one size fits all solution... This is where people get it all wrong... No 2 persons are the same. In weight management, you need a Personal Coach who must be Medically Certified to do such.

9. A bad or excessive weight loss may give you at least one of these bad symptoms immediately.
I) Bad Mouth Odour
ii) Saggy Breast.
III) Reduced Butt.
Iv) Wrinkles in your body or face.

Every year, Medical students go through the eye of a needle to qualify for different certifications.

To become a Certified Nutritionist in any part of The World is not child’s play…

As far as ones health is concerned (Especially Women), It's important to Consult qualified professionals before buying any Miracle Solutions in any form (Pills, Drugs or Herbs).

Please don't get me wrong, I take Herbs, Supplements, But under Supervision of qualified professionals.

These Nutritionist and Dietitian & others are available at several government teaching hospitals for Almost Free of small token.

Well, some might be tempted to think I’m trying to defend Nutritionists, but I’m only following the path of common wisdom which is gradually becoming scarce these days…

While I'll admit that going to the hospital might not always be an easy option, at least we can try save our future by pushing a call through a friend or a qualified personnel.

I pray that as we follow this wisdom path.

Wish anyone reading, all the best...

Well, for those who want to talk to a Government Qualified Nutritionist, You have an opportunity now to Join Our Weekly Free Nutrition Training and Consultation.

You can join this whatsapp group and Telegram Channel where you’ll be able to keep a close contact with this.

We purely dish out clinically proven methods and take each cases individually.

Also, There's an opportunity to ask the Nutritionist Private Questions on Private Message via Whatsapp, Phone Call and Telegram (Whichever works for you).

It's All Free and There's No MLM Products to sell to you here.
It's not a group or service created to try bombard you with buy this or that. Many have bought into many programs already and I'm personally tired of such programs.

We're going to be offering FREE Services...

Topics to be covered includes:
- General Nutrition.
- Nutrition for Pregnant Women.
- Nutrition for Nursing Mothers (Just Put to bed. How to Produce Enough Breast Milk)
- Nutrition for Nursing Mothers. (3-24 months)
- Nutrition for Children 0-6 Months.
- Nutrition for Children 6-12 months.
- Nutrition for TTC Moms.
- Nutrition for Men (Protruded Tummy/Big Belly)

You are not paying any money for consultation or Advice. And it's not and will never be a platform to sell any funny program like mlm and other funny miracle working products.

Another good news about this group is that there are other qualified medical practitioners here that you can do private consultation with concerning general body weight management.

To join this group click on the link below
https:///CdQxke7ngIB8WnhzS1yRUX
Telegram Broadcast: https:///nutritionclassroom

Whatsapp Admin : +2348028913909

Suggestions, Additional Comments are welcome.
Serious and helpful contributions only
Re: Dangers Of Miracle Drugs In Weight Loss Management by bumpercj: 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
nice

(1) (Reply)

Free Antenatal Registration For Pregnant Women / Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV): Symptoms, Causes, And Diagnosis / Coventry Student Makes Presentation On Why ‘amala Should Be Banned’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.