Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Appeal Court Upholds APC Primaries In Zamfara, Asks INEC To Accept Candidates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Upholds APC Primaries In Zamfara, Asks INEC To Accept Candidates (36470 Views)

Gombe Guber Poll: Tribunal Upholds APC Inuwa’s Victory / INEC Cannot Accept Candidates Where There Were No Primaries - Falana Backs Igini / Oshiomhole Asks INEC To Apologize, The Look On INEC Chairman Got Nigerians Talki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Upholds APC Primaries In Zamfara, Asks INEC To Accept Candidates by senatordave1(m): 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
Salvador1:
one thing is for court to rule another is for inec to accept
You are funny.why would inec refuse? You are so pained,if you dont know anything about the judicial system,ask and stop embsrrassing yourself.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds APC Primaries In Zamfara, Asks INEC To Accept Candidates by olajizz01(m): 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
Wayo court order. cheesy

INEC should ignore this black market court order. APC is very predictable. Useless party
Black market judgement from the stable of chief black market justice of Nigeria(The buruea de change,Onoghen).

when court against APC, it's victory for democracy, but if its in their favour, it's a bought judgement.

Many PDP were insane, but few were roaming.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds APC Primaries In Zamfara, Asks INEC To Accept Candidates by islandmoon: 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
senatordave1:

Lamentations are accepted

is that why you guys are lamenting , but your papa for no follow lament na? eyah sorry oo
Re: Appeal Court Upholds APC Primaries In Zamfara, Asks INEC To Accept Candidates by gurunlocker: 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
Buhari was so sure the judgement will be overturned in zamfara grin grin
Re: Appeal Court Upholds APC Primaries In Zamfara, Asks INEC To Accept Candidates by banio: 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
Bought judgment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Upholds APC Primaries In Zamfara, Asks INEC To Accept Candidates by Midastorch(m): 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
Wayo court order. cheesy

INEC should ignore this black market court order. APC is very predictable. Useless party

But APC was not predictable in Rivers Supreme Court verdict Stop thinking with your anus my dear..
Re: Appeal Court Upholds APC Primaries In Zamfara, Asks INEC To Accept Candidates by itsandi(m): 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Appeal Court Upholds APC Primaries In Zamfara, Asks INEC To Accept Candidates by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
emalek86:
Sincerely nothing concerns me with zamfara elections. If APC like they should win all sit, what concerns me is bubu go slow, that man must go.

Your wish has already hit d wall

Get it mr man bubu will b d president again u just waste ur vote
Go and hang yourself after Saturday poll

Get a life

Bunch of thieves

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds APC Primaries In Zamfara, Asks INEC To Accept Candidates by niyidenrele: 3:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
jlinkd78:
Good decision. Zamfara governor has achieved what d loquacious Amaechi couldn't. I hail this judgment. Let there be free n fair competition . Being a pre-election matter that has a possibility to be stretched up to d Supreme Court, I advise the winners here to immediately extend a hand of fellowship to d other faction to avert d pride n winners take it all mentality that brought Amaechi down. For those shouting PDP crying, it must be noted that though APC exclusion could rob off positively on PDP; it wasn't PDP that went to court but two factions of APC.

Atiku only picked Peter Obi to destabilize Biafra agitation. He is on political promises, Atiku has been there for 8 good yrs, only to loot what is made for you and i. He never showed us love. He can't just love Igbos over night because of fear of Biafra agitation. Last four yrs there were millions of people that were saying that their messiah has come, they can take any devil to replace GEJ, i told them, i can never cast my vote for a man that has ruled Nigeria for over 30 yrs ago, he has nothing to offer, even if Nigeria becomes good under Buhari it must be a mistake, they laughed me. Do yo know what? Nigeria itself is faulty. Atiku can't restructure Nigeria even if he has in it plan. I stand to be corrected Gej was president of Nigeria for 6 good yrs, he couldn't clean ogoni land, he couldn't build second Niger Bridge, he couldn't restructure Nigeria when he owns the oil and he couldn't open one seaport in the whole of old eastern region rather he was building almajiri schools in the north to please the caliphate, this is the system of Nigeria. I love Gej, he was unable to do all those things due to the structure of Nigeria, but in the next 15 yrs if he comes back to contest i won't cast my vote for him cus he suppose to have breed up ppl that will replace him, his duty will be to advice them. I understood the game of PDP and Atiku but we have to settle this matter once and for all. I stand for election boycott , there is no reason to vote cuz it doesn't count, haven't voted for a long time. Inec is gone, CJN is gone, all the securities apparatus is under them. What are u voting?
Re: Appeal Court Upholds APC Primaries In Zamfara, Asks INEC To Accept Candidates by fordunit(m): 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
jlinkd78:
Good decision. Zamfara governor has achieved what d loquacious Amaechi couldn't. I hail this judgment. Let there be free n fair competition . Being a pre-election matter that has a possibility to be stretched up to d Supreme Court, I advise the winners here to immediately extend a hand of fellowship to d other faction to avert d pride n winners take it all mentality that brought Amaechi down. For those shouting PDP crying, it must be noted that though APC exclusion could rob off positively on PDP; it wasn't PDP that went to court but two factions of APC.

Which nairaland is filled with your kind.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds APC Primaries In Zamfara, Asks INEC To Accept Candidates by Gatsbythegreat1: 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
On the same day, the Federal High Court, Abuja, on Friday barred the APC, from fielding candidates in Zamfara in the forthcoming general elections.

Justice Ijeoma Ojukwu of the Federal High Court, Abuja, affirmed the decision of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), foreclosing the party from participating in the election.

Justice Ojukwu held that the position adopted by INEC with regards to Zamfara APC was in tandem with the law and would help to instill discipline.

So,nobody else read this part of the write up
Re: Appeal Court Upholds APC Primaries In Zamfara, Asks INEC To Accept Candidates by daninphilo(m): 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
jlinkd78:
nope Rivers case is different dere was contempt of court against river apc no where in world u can win when dere is contempt of court. We not wailer not always b informed. The Abe faction receive court injunction to stop d apc congress. Amaechi faction thought not to go ahead with d congress but appeal against Dat injunction or stay of execution order bf go Ahead with d congress.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds APC Primaries In Zamfara, Asks INEC To Accept Candidates by daninphilo(m): 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
olagbola55:

Your wish has already hit d wall

Get it mr man bubu will b d president again u just waste ur vote
Go and hang yourself after Saturday poll

Get a life

Bunch of thieves
c how stupid and uncivilized u are which people to die if voting dere choice candidates. Show Dat u an animal in human cloth.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds APC Primaries In Zamfara, Asks INEC To Accept Candidates by Guyoo: 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
FAKE NEWS ALERT
Re: Appeal Court Upholds APC Primaries In Zamfara, Asks INEC To Accept Candidates by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ayoswit:
Apc zamfara state, try your luck next time. tongue

Mumu lazy youth, did you read the write- up at all?
Re: Appeal Court Upholds APC Primaries In Zamfara, Asks INEC To Accept Candidates by KillTheZombies: 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
APC has already given up, even APC leaders are cutting deals with Atiku and PDP in secret while zombies continue to delude themselves. grin

ATIKULATE JOOR!

If you know, you know! grin
Re: Appeal Court Upholds APC Primaries In Zamfara, Asks INEC To Accept Candidates by eLcastro(m): 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
TIGRITIS:
No doubt, those charge and bail urchins who applauded the supreme court judgement few minutes ago will now tell us the "heavy corruption" in the supreme court which we don't know.

When it favours these illiterates, there is rule of law, when it is against them, it is injustice.

I honestly don't know how pigs survive these clear self contradictions.

lol apc supporters are such low lives eh......wetin consign pdp here....ABI na pdp carry matter go court
Re: Appeal Court Upholds APC Primaries In Zamfara, Asks INEC To Accept Candidates by eLcastro(m): 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
Maket:
See how PDP Will come and condemn the ruling and the same party is praising Rivers ruling.

Next topic: Rhino says this is a Democratic robbery.
Fayose is suing the supreme court to ICC
PDP rejects the ruling.

What will happen to the already printed ballot papers?
wetin be pdp own for the matter na........na pdp carry apc go court before.?
Re: Appeal Court Upholds APC Primaries In Zamfara, Asks INEC To Accept Candidates by Bashirjaja01(m): 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
Re: Appeal Court Upholds APC Primaries In Zamfara, Asks INEC To Accept Candidates by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
daninphilo:
c how stupid and uncivilized u are which people to die if voting dere choice candidates. Show Dat u an animal in human cloth.

Shame on you

Shame on you bunch of thieves dis week will b hot for u

U will think we are as daft as you people
You think people have forget history like you thieves

All of you will b delt with massively dis week

Thieves ole barawo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums / "Buhari Is Not The Leader Of The APC, We Have Many Leaders - Lai Mohammed / Filling Stations In Awka Sell Petrol For N250 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.