Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,470 members, 7,836,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven (36837 Views)

Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape / Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him / Men Arrested After Threatening To Kidnap Their Boss Or His Daughter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by West601(m): 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
[quote author=Bigmugu post=75693789]A lady has committed suicide after years of giving out threats to kill herself and go join her twin in heaven.

The friends of the 24-year-old lady identified as O’tega Kehinde Grace, have been thrown into mourning after the alleged suicide.

Tega was said to have drunk a poisonous substance, yesterday, at their Mafoluku residence in Lagos.

According to her friends, the deceased had a history of talking about going to join her twin, Taiwo, in heaven, anytime she’s feeling sad.

A chat shared by someone who interacted with her boyfriend also indicates that days before taking her own life, she complained about her parents.

Photos Below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/lady-commits-suicide-after-threatening-to-go-join-her-twin-in-heaven/

depression is real,we all have skeletons on our closet.
abeg obi pass me d kush mk I blow,D's one don go joor
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by West601(m): 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2019
[quote author=Bigmugu post=75693789]A lady has committed suicide after years of giving out threats to kill herself and go join her twin in heaven.

The friends of the 24-year-old lady identified as O’tega Kehinde Grace, have been thrown into mourning after the alleged suicide.

Tega was said to have drunk a poisonous substance, yesterday, at their Mafoluku residence in Lagos.

According to her friends, the deceased had a history of talking about going to join her twin, Taiwo, in heaven, anytime she’s feeling sad.

A chat shared by someone who interacted with her boyfriend also indicates that days before taking her own life, she complained about her parents.

Photos Below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/lady-commits-suicide-after-threatening-to-go-join-her-twin-in-heaven/

depression is real,we all have skeletons on our closet.
abeg obi pass me d kush mk I blow,D's one don go joor
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by ollah2: 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2019
She is a selfish bastard. Your parents lost her twin, as if the mourn wasn't enough. You decided to add yours to it .
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by mechanics(m): 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
Suicide is not the best option at all when one is in depression..
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by jaxxy(m): 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
Not right at all.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by leeikem(m): 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
chai...
wasted just like that.

RIP.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by pussyAvenger: 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
JasonScolari:
The most painful thing is that she couldn't wait to witness the swearing-in ceremony of the incoming President, Alhaji Atiku "Aguero" Abubakar.
you dey find trouble ooo.....missile from Stamford bridge fit land on top your head oo?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by OyinO: 11:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
They are both in the grave. Decomposition and reincarnation, not heaven.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by osazsky(m): 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
I blame her family and peers,after all this threat nothing was done to prevent it,she must have been depressed after d death of her sis,instead of d family to take her to d hos and administer amytryptyline,form clusters around her,invit her friends to fee free and spend d night at her house may be with d process of time she would have gone tru this,
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by Anndrew(m): 11:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
I find it hard to believe,that some1 will just wake up one mornin and say let me kill myself..just like that..people get mind o..
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by Deji63: 12:26am On Feb 14, 2019
daddytime:

In your mind you just made a comment...tuehhhh
lalasticlala, dominique, mynd44

I tried to admonish you. Watch what you say and show empathy. Anyone can fall including you. You have not repented. Go back to God for forgiveness again. This time pray and fast for 21 years.Maybe He will reconsider.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by stanliwise(m): 1:56am On Feb 14, 2019
mysticwarrior:
O'tega why u come kill yourself na, you are a murderer and you will go to hell.
U skipped english class abi? grin
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by Nobody: 4:35am On Feb 14, 2019
Anndrew:
I find it hard to believe,that some1 will just wake up one mornin and say let me kill myself..just like that..people get mind o..
It all stems from the thoughts we pay attention to, when we're depressed.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by daddytime(m): 6:45am On Feb 14, 2019
Deji63:

I tried to admonish you. Watch what you say and show empathy. Anyone can fall including you. You have not repented. Go back to God for forgiveness again. This time pray and fast for 21 years.Maybe He will reconsider.

You are as trashy as the words you type you knucklehead...

Get the Bleep off of my mention...
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by Hanscad(m): 7:21am On Feb 14, 2019
Thing is I really want to answer this thing, but just don't want to type so long when it's readily well explained from proper understanding of the scriptures. I'll just select an article to make my stance below.

It is a sad fact that some Christians have committed suicide. Adding to the tragedy is the false teaching that committing suicide automatically consigns one to hell. Many believe that a Christian who commits suicide will not be saved. This teaching is not supported in the Bible.

Scripture teaches that, from the moment we truly believe in Christ, we are guaranteed eternal life (John 3:16). According to the Bible, Christians can know beyond any doubt that they possess eternal life (1 John 5:13). Nothing can separate a Christian from God’s love (Romans 8:38–39). No “created thing” can separate a Christian from God’s love, and even a Christian who commits suicide is a “created thing”; therefore, not even suicide can separate a Christian from God’s love. Jesus died for all of our sins, and if a true Christian, in a time of spiritual attack and weakness, commits suicide, his sin is still covered by the blood of Christ.

According to the Bible, suicide is not what determines whether a person gains entrance into heaven. If an unsaved person commits suicide, he has done nothing but “expedite” his journey to hell. However, that person who committed suicide will ultimately be in hell for rejecting salvation through Christ, not because he committed suicide (see John 3:18). We should also point out, however, that no one truly knows what was happening in a person’s heart the moment he or she died. Some people have “deathbed conversions” and accept Christ in the moments before death. It is possible that a person who commits suicide could have a last-second change of heart and cry out for God’s mercy. We leave such judgments to God (1 Samuel 16:7).

The suicide of a believer is evidence that anyone can struggle with despair and that our enemy, Satan, is “a murderer from the beginning” (John 8:44). Suicide is still a serious sin against God. According to the Bible, suicide is murder; it is always wrong. Christians are called to live their lives for God, and the decision of when to die is God’s and God’s alone.

May God grant grace and the psalmist’s perspective to each one who is facing trials today: “Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God” (Psalm 43:5).

Source- gotquestions.org
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven by Deji63: 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
daddytime:

You are as trashy as the words you type you knucklehead...

Get the Bleep off of my mention...

Go and report yourself to the mods. You need to go for 42 year fasting that means your sins will follow you to the grave because you'd be long dead before then probably u would have also committed suicide too and hell will welcome you and your sorry UNrepented ass.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) / Keke Rider Robbed & Shot In Warri By Persons He Volunteered To Help:Graphic pics / Man Killed By Robbers In Owerri, Behind Federal Secretariat - Graphic Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.