Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,836 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Virtual Betting And Its Disadvantages - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Virtual Betting And Its Disadvantages (371 Views)

The Demon Of Betting And His Operations / Winning Secrets To Virtual Betting Revealed / Virtual Betting Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Betting And Its Disadvantages by Talkativedotng(m): 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
Since the intoduction off the sports virtual betting including the Horse Racing, The Dog Race and above all the Virtual football, Lots of Nigetrian youths have been found risking everything they have worked to earn for the day with the hope of winning more...
Permit me to say that out of hunger and porvery, lots of our younger ones may extend to picking their parents money or likewise picking their friends money only to go out there hoping that atleast they would make some gain and eat with it then return the capital lol..
Luckily they may win and most times they lose.
The probability of wining is always very weak.
Personally If I want to add up the amount I have lost to this stuff, I think I may have bought a Benz if I saved them compared to what I have made.
So, What about you? How mush have you made, How much have you lost?
Let's Share our experiences
Re: Virtual Betting And Its Disadvantages by Victorray1(m): 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
V.B is a very terrible thing.

1 Like

Re: Virtual Betting And Its Disadvantages by Apple22: 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
It's a nonsense game.
I've seen where someone wasted 140,000 on virtual here in Lagos

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Set To Re-open Talks For Sevilla Midfielder / Gernot Rohr Releases Super Eagles Squad To Tackle Seychelles (full List) / Champions League Quarter Final 2019 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.