Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Adsense Verification - Please Help, I'm Confused - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Verification - Please Help, I'm Confused (1283 Views)

I Failed Google Adsense Verification. Please What Do I Do Next? / I Need Help Webmasters- Google Adsense Verification Pin Issues / Uk Address Is Needed For Adsense Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Verification - Please Help, I'm Confused by updatedws: 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hello Webmasters

Please I'm confused about this mail i got from Google

the mail reads;
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You’ll need to verify your identity to receive payments from Google AdSense.

To complete this verification, you'll need to provide an image of your current government-issued photo ID. The name on your payments profile must match the name on your ID.

The process may take a few days.

Supported document types for your country:

Passport
Driver's License
National Identity Card
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1)My confusion is that i have learnt people talk about PIN

does it mean they won't send the PIN to me?

2)Does Google send mails to publishers to notify them that the PIN has been sent? because i'm yet to receive such mail and its been 13 days since i passed the $10 mark.

Please i need your help

Thanks
Re: Adsense Verification - Please Help, I'm Confused by lamidex(m): 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2019
You should provide the address where you want Google to send your PIN on your Google adsense dashboards , this should be a physical address.

In the case where they sent it like let's say thrice and you didn't get the mail, they would ask for an alternative verification like the mail they sent you.

Just upload your identification choice you preferred and send it to them, originals only though.
Re: Adsense Verification - Please Help, I'm Confused by updatedws: 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
lamidex:
You should provide the address where you want Google to send your PIN on your Google adsense dashboards , this should be a physical address.

In the case where they sent it like let's say thrice and you didn't get the mail, they would ask for an alternative verification like the mail they sent you.

Just upload your identification choice you preferred and send it to them, originals only though.

Pls what part on my AdSense dash board would I provide my address?
Re: Adsense Verification - Please Help, I'm Confused by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
updatedws:
Hello Webmasters

the mail reads;
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To complete this verification, you'll need to provide an image of your current government-issued photo ID. The name on your payments profile must match the name on your ID.

Passport
Driver's License
National Identity Card
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2)Does Google send mails to publishers to notify them that the PIN has been sent? because i'm yet to receive such mail and its been 13 days since i passed the $10 mark.

Please i need your help

Thanks

I have a 3 year old Adsence which classifies as old policy. I verified by pin sent to my door step here in Nigeria.Since then no phem from Adsense.
Re: Adsense Verification - Please Help, I'm Confused by lamidex(m): 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
I will send you a screen shot of mine when I get home, at work now.

updatedws:

Re: Adsense Verification - Please Help, I'm Confused by Hallowdson(m): 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
updatedws:

In the payment tab. Is just like the address you use when you were filling adsense form
Re: Adsense Verification - Please Help, I'm Confused by Hallowdson(m): 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
updatedws:
Hello Webmasters

the mail reads;

Passport
Driver's License
National Identity Card

Please i need your help

Thanks

The pin normally takes 4 to 6 weeks befor arriving depending on your address.
Re: Adsense Verification - Please Help, I'm Confused by updatedws: 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hallowdson:

In the payment tab. Is just like the address you use when you were filling adsense form

Hello

Pls I have moved from the former address I filled when applying.

Can I change my address?
Re: Adsense Verification - Please Help, I'm Confused by updatedws: 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
lamidex:

Could it be that they have sent it and I was unable to get the pin.

Could it be why they sent me the mail?
Re: Adsense Verification - Please Help, I'm Confused by updatedws: 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2019
Dannybrain:

I have a 3 year old Adsence which classifies as old policy. I verified by pin sent to my door step here in Nigeria.Since then no phem from Adsense.

Hello

Pls before u received the pin

Did they sent you any mail telling you to anticipate your pin?
Re: Adsense Verification - Please Help, I'm Confused by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
updatedws:

Hello

Pls before u received the pin

Did they sent you any mail telling you to anticipate your pin?

Actually, yes they did. You will get the email on the day they send the pin from their head office in the USA and it will explain that the pin will reach Nigeria in about 2 weeks. And it will tell you that once you get it you should enter it in your absence account to verify the final time.

When i got my own email i went straight to post office to make special arrangements to receive it since i live in a developing area of lagos where addresses can be confusing.

Three days afterwards, one of the people i met at the post office showed up on my street looking for me in particular. That's how i go it. Bloody thing looks like an official sack letter but all that's inside is only 4 digits of ordinary numbers;.

Are you on blogger of Wordpress?
Re: Adsense Verification - Please Help, I'm Confused by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
updatedws:

Hello

Pls I have moved from the former address I filled when applying.

Can I change my address?

I think you can but only 3 tries allowed. Be careful, goggle AdSense is very strict with these things
Re: Adsense Verification - Please Help, I'm Confused by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
updatedws:
Hello Webmasters

the mail reads;

Passport
Driver's License
National Identity Card

Please i need your help

Thanks

AdSense wants to verify your identity first. That's why it is requesting a valid ID card. So upload a clear picture of your national ID, passport or voter's card. I did mine with my voter's card.
But note, the name on the card must match your AdSense profile name as well as the arrangement. If the arrangement doesn't match, you'll fail the verification.
After you've successfully verified your identity, a pin will be automatically generated and sent to your address to verify it.
Hope u get d gist now.
Re: Adsense Verification - Please Help, I'm Confused by updatedws: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
dejibanjo:

AdSense wants to verify your identity first. That's why it is requesting a valid ID card. So upload a clear picture of your national ID, passport or voter's card. I did mine with my voter's card.
But note, the name on the card must match your AdSense profile name as well as the arrangement. If the arrangement doesn't match, you'll fail the verification.
After you've successfully verified your identity, a pin will be automatically generated and sent to your address to verify it.
Hope u get d gist now.

Now I get

thanks
Re: Adsense Verification - Please Help, I'm Confused by updatedws: 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
Thanks guys

lastly, Please can I use my temporary National ID card?

the permanent card is not ready.
Re: Adsense Verification - Please Help, I'm Confused by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
updatedws:
Thanks guys

lastly, Please can I use my temporary National ID card?

the permanent card is not ready.
That I don't know. I know you can use a PVC. You can try d temp national ID since it probably has the federal government symbol. But make sure you upload a very clear picture and ensure that d name matches your AdSense profile name.
If it is rejected then u have no choice but 2 wait till d permanent one is out. U only have 3 attempts to upload the right document so only try this once.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Youtube Auto Video Blog With Video Download Links / Get Udemy Courses For Free / Jagomag Premium Magazine Blogger Template Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.