Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign (52326 Views)

The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) / The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries / The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by amnesty7: 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
Sai Baba, God Willing!
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by Heffalump(m): 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
if you value your life, don't attend this rally before Buhari's evil spirit will kill you shocked

Statistics show that almost all the rallies attended by this man ends in bully, stabbing,clubbing, matchetting, and stampeding leading to the untimely death of innocent Nigerians.

"By their fruit, ye shall know them"

1 Like

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by bender79: 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
sammyj:
wink wink Good to know!!! Like for Buhari and Share for Atiku grin grin
All this one won't help. Mai shayi in Bauchi doesn't know what your 'liking' and 'sharing'. Trash!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by EniiT: 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
You lot be deceiving yourselves. I deliberately went round Lagos today. I asked many Hausas same question...now you people have 2 Hausa wey wan be president..who You will vote for? Many of them just looked at me like is that a question?
Madam na Sai Buhari. Really? Yes na....
Firget about Twitter noise....i asked beans wheelbarrow guys..okada guys...others in Hausa community..

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by CEOwatazs: 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
SalamRushdie:
in the name of almighty God Buhari will be defeated at the polls and he will concede defeat

mst pipol b always stupid?

which one is God Almighty..... wat if he eventually wins wat will u say? why can't u jux ask fr God's will instead of bn daft. use DX ur positive vibe of callin God to correct d negativitiz in ur life
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by JubiOmeiza(m): 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
tuniski:

Shebi buharideens claim buhari is god. Abuja Residence for ignore the stadium with clear message that Buhari is rejected.

eagle square bigger than stadium Mr idiot

1 Like

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by Emma1Oj(m): 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I have PVC and I am religious..you people don't know Buhari is a representative of Satan in Nigeria
shut up boy. Then u r representative of what? Iranu
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by papiwyte(m): 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
Febuhari... 4+4

Saturday is d day... lets kick corruption out of NIGERIA

SAI BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by 46O1CE: 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
You think the peace accord they signed us a joke? You the US is joking?
You must be a deluded fellow to think Atiku got any chance against Pmb

1 Like

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by WNKQI: 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
I wonder some times how God created the Blacks, to be honest. I cannot imaging Trumph will use his 4 years to blame Obama, blog his people into deep hunger and still blame Obama. Is it not simple, your complain is a clear indication that you can not fix the problems, why coming back. you wasted our full 4 years, you could not change the situations rather you worsen it more than how you met it. you want us to give you another 4 years to wast? NOTE: in the history of Nigeria, We have experience 3 recessions, 2 out of the 3 was on Buhari regime. when he rule as a military dictatorship and as a civilian. you can not give what you don't have.
Simple sound policies will fix Nigeria problems, forget about all this propaganda just to cover up their dullness. Buhari is certainly too dull for crying out loud. The number of poeple that votes for Buhari will determine the number foolish people will still have in Nigeria and that will obviously determine how fast we will develop as a nation.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by Smile4daddy(m): 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
Yes by God's grace Buhari will win and he will win BIG

1 Like

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by whitering: 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
SalamRushdie:
in the name of almighty God Buhari will be defeated at the polls and he will concede defeat

If he doesn't concede defeat, An Act of God would be manifested.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by Larryndelaw: 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Be calling God without PVC and lets see how God is going to answer u. Everything they call God, Even to the point of stealing and looting the economy they still call God.
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by enemyofprogress: 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
tuniski:
Why Eagle square thought he will dare use national stadium and see hiss yeye!
no money to borrow crowd. Abuja crowd are very very expenses

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by enemyofprogress: 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
papiwyte:
Febuhari... 4+4

Saturday is d day... lets kick corruption out of NIGERIA

STONE BUHARI
to use you to do ritual just dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by trappatoni(m): 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I have PVC and I am religious..you people don't know Buhari is a representative of Satan in Nigeria
politics should not make you loose your sense of reasoning. Buhari and Atiku do not give a hoot about who you are.
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by AlhajaChinyere: 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
WNKQI:
I wonder some times how God created the Blacks, to be honest. I cannot imaging Trumph will use his 4 years to blame Obama, blog his people into deep hunger and still blame Obama. Is it not simple, your complain is a clear indication that you can not fix the problems, why coming back. you wasted our full 4 years, you could not change the situations rather you worsen it more than how you met it. you want us to give you another 4 years to wast? NOTE: in the history of Nigeria, We have experience 3 recessions, 2 out of the 3 was on Buhari regime. when he rule as a military dictatorship and as a civilian. you can not give what you don't have.
Simple sound policies will fix Nigeria problems, forget about all this propaganda just to cover up their dullness. Buhari is certainly too dull for crying out loud. The number of poeple that votes for Buhari will determine the number foolish people will still have in Nigeria and that will obviously determine how fast we will develop as a nation.

Olosi oloripelebe ignorant flat head. Policies dont create recession, circumstances does. We all depend on oil for sustainance and if the price of oil drops (a situation beyond the control of any Nigerian president), the economy of the country contrasts. Who plunged you into deep hunger? Foolish people like you think we should continue importing food with hard earned dollar reserves? So we should leave our land, water and other resources to continue importing food? Just because some nonentities dont like Nigerian rice?

BtW Buhari's team steered us through the last recession caused by the drunkard from otuoke and the world bank finance thieving minister NOI.

Tell us the highest your father at home has achieved in life........and you are talking about sound policies to fix Nigeria ....oya give me one example of a sound policy.....oya!!!! idi....t!

Sai BABA jare.......one useless village thing want to offend me.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by nwanyionitsha: 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
46O1CE:

Meanwhile,i am sure this Ibadan man weeping this morning voted Apc in 2015.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by 46O1CE: 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
You are a deluded sick person. You seem to be in possession of the pvc of all Nigerians. No wonder some are called zombies.
Collected pvcs in katsina is 3M
Collected pvcs in Kaduna is 3.1M
Collected PVCs in the whole of southeast is 7M

You will cry on monday

1 Like

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by Emison19: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
....,Abeg when is PDP holding its grand finale campaign b4 d deadline ?
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by nwanyionitsha: 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2019
46O1CE:

Buharis campaign in Abuja.
All the abokis are in the market, other doing their okada and keke business. My fruit customer refuse to travel to Yobe to vote. They don't even care who wins .
The campaign venue is empty. The ones there were paid ₦500.

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by SalamRushdie: 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
CEOwatazs:

mst pipol b always stupid?

which one is God Almighty..... wat if he eventually wins wat will u say? why can't u jux ask fr God's will instead of bn daft. use DX ur positive vibe of callin God to correct d negativitiz in ur life

Buhari is one of the negative things in my life I want to correct
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by contigiency(m): 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
SalamRushdie:

God forbid. Tufiakwa!
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by bizzibodi(m): 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Meanwhile,i am sure this Ibadan man weeping this morning voted Apc in 2015.
Why shld somebody that has free garri/gnut/sugar b weeping?d garri shld b seized from him & gvn to who has none, oloriburuku!
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by nwanyionitsha: 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
46O1CE:

Collected pvcs in katsina is 3M
Collected pvcs in Kaduna is 3.1M
Collected PVCs in the whole of southeast is 7M

You will cry on monday
And then? I am not contesting elections.
The elections is between two northerners in case you aren't aware.
Moreover, for the SE, you already know who the winner is. The north will decide for themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram's Sex Enhancing Drugs Seized By Army (photos) / Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad / Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.