Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Please Advice On A Profitable Businesses With 1million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Advice On A Profitable Businesses With 1million Naira (758 Views)

4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice On A Profitable Businesses With 1million Naira by ganibae: 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2019
Please advice on profitable businesses with 1million Naira
Re: Please Advice On A Profitable Businesses With 1million Naira by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
ganibae:
Please advice on profitable businesses with 1million Naira

Buy and sell online ad accounts grin
Re: Please Advice On A Profitable Businesses With 1million Naira by Buytruth(m): 9:01am On Feb 14, 2019
Gemstones marketing is the best for you now in Nigeria, interested let me know.
Re: Please Advice On A Profitable Businesses With 1million Naira by KingofHearts(m): 10:28am On Feb 14, 2019
If you are interested in hostel accomodation business you can mail you cell number to xmode3@yahoo.com for details.
Re: Please Advice On A Profitable Businesses With 1million Naira by ganibae: 11:18am On Feb 14, 2019
snowxandria:

Buy and sell online ad accounts grin

How is that done
Re: Please Advice On A Profitable Businesses With 1million Naira by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 14, 2019
ganibae:

How is that done

Be a dear grin and check my signature so you can call and learn more
Re: Please Advice On A Profitable Businesses With 1million Naira by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 14, 2019
If you are interested in ecommerce business, I can show you how to sell on Amazon as a non us resident from Nigeria, you do not even need much capital, I will get your Amazon seller account approved within 48hrs Amd also show you how you can sell under the fulfilment by Amazon program. You can source for products to sell from factories from alibaba, aliexpress, etc.Earnings can be withdrawn using a payonneer account.... You can get to sell products like cosmetics, food items,books,jewelries, Mobile phones, security gadgets,books, digital products, shoes,tech products, phone accessories and one thing is sure,your products will sell fast.Amazon is a great place to sell although Nigeria is not among listed countries but I will show you how you can register and pass the verification easily.
Re: Please Advice On A Profitable Businesses With 1million Naira by Paulo3ree(m): 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
Buytruth:

ur fone number
Re: Please Advice On A Profitable Businesses With 1million Naira by Paulo3ree(m): 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
Buytruth:
your phone number
Re: Please Advice On A Profitable Businesses With 1million Naira by Paulo3ree(m): 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
KingofHearts:
If you are interested in hostel accomodation business you can mail you cell number to xmode3@yahoo.com for details.
your phone number
Re: Please Advice On A Profitable Businesses With 1million Naira by yeancahwunmi(f): 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
[quote author=Damentia post=75720009]If you are interested in ecommerce business, I can show you how to sell on Amazon as a non us resident from Nigeria, you do not even need much capital, I will get your Amazon seller account approved within 48hrs Amd also show you how you can sell under the fulfilment by Amazon program.

[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]interested
Re: Please Advice On A Profitable Businesses With 1million Naira by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
[quote author=yeancahwunmi post=75723423][/quote]WhatsApp me on the contact on my signature
Re: Please Advice On A Profitable Businesses With 1million Naira by DivinePips123: 3:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
We are a team of seasoned forex traders with emphasis on capital protection and steady/consistent profits. It was another bumper harvest day for us at DivinePips yesterday. We hit a profit of 14.48% in a single day. Our total returns of just over 3 months trading stands at 186% profit as at today. Imaging investing N1m in this strategy about 3 months ago, it will be worth N2,860,000:00 today (initial capital+profit) smiley smiley smiley
We keep working on surpassing our all time highest daily profit which still stands at 26% profit in a day. smiley smiley smiley
We welcome new investors to share in our success story. Lets make this money together !!! smiley smiley smiley
2019 and beyond - Our year of abundance. smiley smiley smiley
One love.

N.B: To join us , all you have to do is register at www.forextime.com , fund your account, log into your account , open a new tab on your browser, copy and past our url https://www.forextime.com/strategy/DivinePips into the new tab and click on invest. That's all. Then sit back, relax and watch the money pile up. smiley Please note that we do not have access to your account, only you can log into your account. The system at www.forextime.com is fully automated, your account will be connected to ours once you carry out the above steps and you profit as we also profit from our trades.

Re: Please Advice On A Profitable Businesses With 1million Naira by Andy2274: 10:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
Unfortunately you can hardly get that advice from here except the person is a God fearing person. All these people telling you about one online business or the other are looking for a way to scam you. Don't give your money to any stranger to do any online business for you. Don't do any online business that you know nothing about. Go and learn even if it is keke parts, Okada parts, or go into foodstuffs business or small provision store or even small cosmetics shops. If you don't have the idea go and learn it from the people that are into it even if it means to pay them.. Get the idea and start with small. As far as you are in a good location, you will make it. Don't let anybody here deceive you that your #1m will give you #5m under 2 months they are all scammers. Sit down and think or better still take a walk around your area or some other areas and see the kind of business people do. #1m is not too small to start a good business. Beware!

1 Like

Re: Please Advice On A Profitable Businesses With 1million Naira by Buytruth(m): 6:47am On Feb 15, 2019
This is my number to call for gemstones business enquiry. +2348034977199

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert! !! !!! Aminullahi Abdulwaheed / Become An Access Bet Agent With Ease / Affordable Smart TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.