Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

MTN Callousness And Deception - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MTN Callousness And Deception (231 Views)

Ondo: Aiyedatiwa And The Reward Of Callousness - Osf / Elrufai: Channelstv And Deception / Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Callousness And Deception by yemi15(m): 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
First of all, you MTN guys are useless and thieves. If you have no 4G service in Ibadan, why are you upgrading SIMs to 4G SIMs there? That is not my problem though, I can not even use the SIM on 3G network lol SMH, so if your 4G network fluctuates or has downtime, it means we can not use the data on 3G, you guys should really improve, idiots. By the way, my number is 0810 276 3459.I must use the 4G bonus I was given and subsequent device bonus for the next 3 months. I want this rectified by at most the end of today if not, I will get on Nairaland, I will come here everyday and post my facebook status update to denigrate your company. If you think you know how to frustrate people while cheating them, I will show you that I am the king of frustrating people. It is not your fault that NCC has collected your bribes and can not regulate and punish and sanction you network companies guys anymore. Useless rogues. End of rant. Your clock is ticking, you don't wanna try me. A word is enough for the wise. By the way, I have called the NCC customer care line, you are in for it.

CC: Lalasticlala, Dominique, Mynd44, Seun.

To the mods, be the change the country sorely needs.

Please to the fronpage where other Nairalanders can see and comment on this.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Celebrate Valentine Day With Pictures. / Malami Asks INEC To Postpone Elections / "Political Ole", A Song To Curb Vote Buying. Join The Competition!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.