Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) (32901 Views)

Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes / Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage / Gold Kakereye Shares Eye Lashes To Miss Influential Queen Contestants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) by GLeesMODEL(m): 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
MINEVA BEAUTY AND SKIN CARE UNVEILS VAGINA SOLUTION THERAPY

The Mineva skin beauty and health product has unveiled it's newest collections with instant solutions for all our skin and beauty related problems, especially for women and their vagina. According to the MD/CEO, Mine Benjamin, the product is developed to consciously set a new trend in skin and beauty care products.

The newly unveiled products are "lashes by Mineva" and "Mineva Organic Pearls". These products have been analysed to be of high quality and are efficient for usage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPsTY5o_CNg

Speaking with one of the brand Ambassadors, she stressed that the "Mineva Organic Pearls" is a one time solution to all problems associated with the vaginal. She stated that the organic Pearls are useful, handful, effective and are of best value for money.

She advised young and elderly ladies to try the product and get convinced from it's action and efficacy. She also highlighted some extra values which the "lashes and Pink Lip cream by Mineva" offers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t58JWfCcdNU

She says that the lash brand is uniquely designed to suit. It is light, easily extractable and firm.

@cocobeautyy__
@minebenjamin1

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/02/young-entrepreneur-mine-benjamin.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) by GLeesMODEL(m): 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
Nice

1 Like

Re: Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) by GLeesMODEL(m): 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2019
Pink lip cream

1 Like

Re: Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) by itspzpics(m): 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
cheesy cheesy

Husband catches cheating wife and lover after trailing her to their s€x spot (Video) >>> SEE PHOTOS & WATCH VIDEO HERE

1 Like

Re: Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) by visijo(m): 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
Instead of dying carelessly for a Politician during Elections why not tell your parents to use you for Money Rituals.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) by TRCdesigns: 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
Meaning of all these
Re: Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) by RexTramadol1: 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
What solutions does it have for Vagina o

Bimbo must use it to salvage that canal

6 Likes

Re: Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) by Lordjb: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
cheesy
Re: Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) by Maxmavis(m): 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
What of the vagina pictures

27 Likes

Re: Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
What solution exactly ?

1 Like

Re: Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) by apelike1: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
Men are developing new technologies, medical breakthrough, but our useless women are busy making vagina cream undecided pink lips solution, artificial eyelashes instead of trying to make artificial intelligence!

What can a woman offer apart from sex?

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) by Maxi3k(m): 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
Speechless
Re: Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) by dhardline(m): 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
Odiegwu lipsrsealed
Re: Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) by overlord29(m): 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
undecided

Insatiable WOmen taking their fake game tO higher levels...that Qunnany sOlutiOn better work the magic of cleansing the fiShy perf fOr the neXt customer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
All these for one purpose, using vagina to make money.

1 Like

Re: Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) by jojo1415: 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
GLeesMODEL:
MINEVA BEAUTY AND SKIN CARE UNVEILS VAGINA SOLUTION THERAPY

The Mineva skin beauty and health product has unveiled it's newest collections with instant solutions for all our skin and beauty related problems, especially for women and their vagina. According to the MD/CEO, Mine Benjamin, the product is developed to consciously set a new trend in skin and beauty care products.

The newly unveiled products are "lashes by Mineva" and "Mineva Organic Pearls". These products have been analysed to be of high quality and are efficient for usage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPsTY5o_CNg

Speaking with one of the brand Ambassadors, she stressed that the "Mineva Organic Pearls" is a one time solution to all problems associated with the vaginal. She stated that the organic Pearls are useful, handful, effective and are of best value for money.

She advised young and elderly ladies to try the product and get convinced from it's action and efficacy. She also highlighted some extra values which the "lashes and Pink Lip cream by Mineva" offers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t58JWfCcdNU

She says that the lash brand is uniquely designed to suit. It is light, easily extractable and firm.

@cocobeautyy__
@minebenjamin1

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/02/young-entrepreneur-mine-benjamin.html?m=1
like for Atiku- share for buhari

12 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
All this long talk without even a single picture of a vagÍna where the product has been applied. How then will we know if the product is efficacious?
Re: Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) by Stanleyville(m): 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
shocked

End time eye lashes.
Re: Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
lobotan
Re: Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) by hablink: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
visijo:
Instead of dying carelessly for a Politician during Elections why not tell your parents to use you for Money Rituals.
oh my chisos! LOL

1 Like

Re: Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) by Femijohn198: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
women get big problem for these life..
Re: Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) by dreamwords: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) by hablink: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
These broads are not looking bad at all
Re: Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) by Sweetcollins: 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
Vagina ko eye ni
Re: Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) by freemanbubble: 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
Okay
Re: Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
Theses women have nothing good to contribute to Nigeria these days, developing cream to help their Hoeliness ministry cheesy
Re: Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) by apelike1: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
All these for one purpose, using vagina to make money.
that's why them Yahoo boys are using their pants to buy benz undecided

The more you apply cream to that dirty vagina the more the effect of buying benz

2 Likes

Re: Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) by 46O1CE: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
Where’s the vagina ?
Re: Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) by itiswellandwell: 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hmm
Re: Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) by firstolalekan(m): 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
Where's the vagina?
Re: Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) by ipobarecriminals: 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided sad lipsrsealed sad odourless vg

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Going On Between Gideon Okeke And His Son? (Photo) / Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) / Paul Okoye Tells Nigerians To Talk About Killings If Super Eagles Wins Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.