Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Election Rigging: Plot To Rig Election Uncovered By Farooq Kperogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Rigging: Plot To Rig Election Uncovered By Farooq Kperogi (1820 Views)

Gbajabiamila: Naira Scarcity Part Of Rigging Plot Against Tinubu / Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC / Rigging Plot: PDP Hires Former INEC Chairman As Election Consultant – Nabena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Rigging: Plot To Rig Election Uncovered By Farooq Kperogi by AmericanSons: 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2019
Lawal Daura's Plans to Rig Saturday's Poll Using the DSS

My source within the DSS just informed me that Lawal Daura, the disgraced former DG of the DSS (who is still in charge of the agency by proxy in spite of being fired) has perfected plans to rig Saturday's election for Buhari with new suspicious postings. (See screenshots of the memo of the postings here). He swapped some State Directors of Security (SDS) in some states yesterday for that purpose and instructed them to manipulate the electoral process in favor of Buhari

For instance, Bassey Eteng, who is the DSS' Director of Operations (equivalent to DIG Operations in the police) is going to lead elections operations in Kwara State. (They decided that they must wrestle Kwara State from Saraki in view of his centrality to the Atiku campaign). Eteng is very close to Daura and the cabal in the Villa. He's their tool.

As you can see from the memo, tt was Eteng, rather than Yusuf Magachi Bichi, (the surrogate DG), who signed the memo. Bichi is an old, tired man who has no clue what is going on in the agency he supposedly leads. Also note that Lawal Daura still lives in the official residence of the Director General of the SS in Asokoro months after he was relieved of his appointment by then Acting President Yemi Osinbajo.

The whole world must know that the DSS is planning a massive rigging operation on Saturday. Vigilance, people! Vigilance.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun... Front page please. Save Nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Rigging: Plot To Rig Election Uncovered By Farooq Kperogi by Josnac(m): 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
Rigging their way to doom..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Rigging: Plot To Rig Election Uncovered By Farooq Kperogi by Topccy007z: 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
That's the only way they can win.

But their plans won't work

1 Like

Re: Election Rigging: Plot To Rig Election Uncovered By Farooq Kperogi by AmericanSons: 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
Josnac:
Rigging their way to doom..
so you be my Atikulated member? I no vex for you again for calling me scammer yesterday. We good bro. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Rigging: Plot To Rig Election Uncovered By Farooq Kperogi by Racoon(m): 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
"Many are the evil devices in the heart of a man, but only the counsel of the Lord that shall stand."-(Proverbs 19:21).
shocked Nigeria lift up your heads for your redemption draweth nigh.

1 Like

Re: Election Rigging: Plot To Rig Election Uncovered By Farooq Kperogi by SalamRushdie: 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
In the Name of the Almighty Living God Buhari will fail and will be disgraced out of Aso Rock!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Election Rigging: Plot To Rig Election Uncovered By Farooq Kperogi by Josnac(m): 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
grin
AmericanSons:
so you be my Atikulated member? I no vex for you again for calling me scammer yesterday. We good bro. grin
grin

3 Likes

Re: Election Rigging: Plot To Rig Election Uncovered By Farooq Kperogi by HHANDM: 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
How will the DSS rig election?
But seriously, Lawal still resides at the official quarters after being sacked?
Hmn....'things' are truly happening under this evil regime.

4 Likes

Re: Election Rigging: Plot To Rig Election Uncovered By Farooq Kperogi by KillTheZombies: 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
Nigeria will be too hot for this bastards if this election is rigged in favour of the lifeless dullard. Rigging this election is an invitation to anarchy. It will be resisted with brutal force if need be. The international will be the witness of Nigerians whose electoral franchise are being rigged away. Buhari be warned!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Rigging: Plot To Rig Election Uncovered By Farooq Kperogi by Clerverly: 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
Rig an election that Atiku would be beaten blue and black? grin grin grin grin

PDP should just concede, Atiku will be lucky to get up 7Million Votes across the country..

Useless people
Re: Election Rigging: Plot To Rig Election Uncovered By Farooq Kperogi by Npfn: 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
Chai
Re: Election Rigging: Plot To Rig Election Uncovered By Farooq Kperogi by saaron(m): 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
The fact that former DSS DG Lawal Daura is still living in his offcial residence several months after his removal shows how ROTTEN APC govt is.

5 Likes

Re: Election Rigging: Plot To Rig Election Uncovered By Farooq Kperogi by saaron(m): 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
KillTheZombies:
Nigeria will be too hot for this bastards if this election is rigged in favour of the lifeless dullard. Rigging this election is an invitation to anarchy. It will be resisted with brutal force if need be. The international will be the witness of Nigerians whose electoral franchise are being rigged away. Buhari be warned!
That is why Nigerians should be ready to give Aso Rock Impostor the 'Lauren Gbagbo' treatment because APC govt are HELL BEND ON RIGGING the elections.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Rigging: Plot To Rig Election Uncovered By Farooq Kperogi by magoo10(m): 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
Back to daura is real

1 Like

Re: Election Rigging: Plot To Rig Election Uncovered By Farooq Kperogi by AmericanSons: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
HHANDM:
How will the DSS rig election?

But seriously, Lawal still resides at the official quarters after being sacked?

Hmn....'things' are truly happening under this evil regime.
Of course he is still there...

1 Like

Re: Election Rigging: Plot To Rig Election Uncovered By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
In what capacity is Lawal still living there? ??SO where is Maga chi staying? ??Sometimes I don't actually blame Osinbajo. ..sometimes when he tries to do it right. ..the cabal knowing how incapable Buhari is will always push their evil agenda...a vote for Buhari is continuous vote for these cabal ruling by proxy. ..

3 Likes

Re: Election Rigging: Plot To Rig Election Uncovered By Farooq Kperogi by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
Sending DSS to frighten voters undecided

Why not scrap the Nigerian police since they are not useful

2 Likes

Re: Election Rigging: Plot To Rig Election Uncovered By Farooq Kperogi by AmericanSons: 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Sending DSS to frighten voters undecided

Why not scrap the Nigerian police since they are not useful

I tire o.

lalasticlala, Mynd44 help save Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Election Rigging: Plot To Rig Election Uncovered By Farooq Kperogi by Ojoji(m): 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
This is the same person that wants to probe or fight corruption when criminals are right there in his government.

1 Like

Re: Election Rigging: Plot To Rig Election Uncovered By Farooq Kperogi by AmericanSons: 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
Josnac:
grin grin
grin

Hope you know the person behind this handle? Prepaid meter guy. wink

Though I have been banned, I got a few clients to deliver to and they have given me their words that if I deliver, many more deals are coming.

So, it is not scam but I am happy the way people see the whole thing, including scam grin

1 Like

Re: Election Rigging: Plot To Rig Election Uncovered By Farooq Kperogi by Josnac(m): 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
AmericanSons:
grin

Hope you know the person behind this handle? Prepaid meter guy. wink

Though I have been banned, I got a few clients to deliver to and they have given me their words that if I deliver, many more deals are coming.

So, it is not scam but I am happy the way people see the whole thing, including scam grin

Congratulations on your "ban" and "resurrection"
1 quick question: Are prepaid meters for sale??

1 Like

Re: Election Rigging: Plot To Rig Election Uncovered By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
SalamRushdie:
In the Name of the Almighty Living God Buhari will fail and will be disgraced out of Aso Rock!!!!
You this boi/girl, avoid lagoon and sniper on Saturday otherwise you'll just meet baba God
Re: Election Rigging: Plot To Rig Election Uncovered By Farooq Kperogi by AmericanSons: 11:43pm On Feb 13, 2019
Josnac:

Congratulations on your "ban" and "resurrection"
1 quick question: Are prepaid meters for sale??

in 2014, we bought ours from IBEDC(which is the disco in charge of Oyo, ogun, osun , kwara) ... The supplied my street and adjacent streets. Some Persons paid after that and till date, they have not gotten. I guess that answers your question.

But in case you are among those who think it is free, let me ask you: are meters manufactured for free? Do the workers who manufacture and assemble the components do it for free? The power used in manufacturing it, is it for Free?

If they give you meter for free, like they have been going around, bros, u will cry later... Nothing is free, even on Freetown.
Re: Election Rigging: Plot To Rig Election Uncovered By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 14, 2019
The God who has always helped Saraki survived their several onslaught and scheming will not leave him now.

Up Saraki

Up Atiku/Obi
Re: Election Rigging: Plot To Rig Election Uncovered By Farooq Kperogi by Sirjamo: 12:28am On Feb 14, 2019
The professor of wailers, save all your crying for Sunday, you and your Robots will have plenty of time to cry your eyes out after Buhari is declared the winner again.
Re: Election Rigging: Plot To Rig Election Uncovered By Farooq Kperogi by Sirjamo: 12:31am On Feb 14, 2019
Mr Kperoogi ,the professor of wailers. save all your crying for Sunday, you and your Robots will have plenty of time to cry your eyes out after Buhari is declared the winner again.
Re: Election Rigging: Plot To Rig Election Uncovered By Farooq Kperogi by FearGodinall: 12:42am On Feb 14, 2019
Clerverly:
Rig an election that Atiku would be beaten blue and black? grin grin grin grin

PDP should just concede, Atiku will be lucky to get up 7Million Votes across the country..

Useless people
. What realy comes to your mind when sacked DSS director still lives in dss official residence.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Under The Siege Of The Northerners! / 'Atiku Is A Cameroonian'.....Why are Adamawa People Quiet? / Our Republican Nature: Is This Reason We Have Not Gotten Biafra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.