Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

JUST IN! How Menstrual Cramp Is Effortlessly Resolved Using 19yr Zee's Secrets - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / JUST IN! How Menstrual Cramp Is Effortlessly Resolved Using 19yr Zee's Secrets (238 Views)

Urgent !!!!help Menstrual Cramp / JUST IN! How Menstrual Cramp Is Effortlessly Resolved Using 19yr Zee's Secrets / Home Remedies For Managing Menstrual Cramp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN! How Menstrual Cramp Is Effortlessly Resolved Using 19yr Zee's Secrets by elvhinzey(m): 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2019
How do you feel when a sudden Mad menstrual cramp hits you off target? Terrible, right?

OK! Are you fed up with using the same Sanitary pads day in, day out and no feasible results?

Hi,Nairalanders. My name is Zeenarh from Kaduna State...I'm using a Male friend's account.
As you all know, there's always a time in a lady's life where she must undergo "MC". You can explain its pain.
I was like,"Urghh, is this how painful MC's use to be?" Pregnancy, then, is not for children", I said to myself.
It always comes with pressure. I feel as if I am going to die. I'm serious! I have used all the sanitary pads that I have laid my hands on(I won't call names);but no drastic change, at all.
I will have a sanitary pad in my private area;but still yet,nothing positive happened.
Pains and pangs all day.
My problem was that; I never told anyone about the inefficiency of pads I use and if there's a better option out there. I was dumb-founded in self- agony. In fact, I hated boys-for no reason.
All because of MC.
What led me to tell my friend about my predicament; I can't tell; but that was my best moment.
" Hehehe, so is it because of ordinary MC that you've been frowning your face throughout the whole week?" she asked.
"What did you say? 'Ordinary ba?'" I retorted.
I just shook my head from left to right without saying a word of negates.
I went straight to my probs. I told her everything as though she were a Gynaecologist. Lol.
She said,"Have you ever heard me complain about MC?"
"Uhmm,NO! I answered quickly."
"Good! You know why?" she asked grudgingly.
Sandra told me about the sanitary pad she was using and I was like,"i have never heard of it before o"
"It's new in Nigeria sha",said Sandra.
I just became satisfied after hearing(haven't seen it yet o) about what could 'possibly" solve my predicament(Menstrual Cramp).
"Sandra,how much is the money?"

Immediately she disclosed the price to me; I knew it was worth the money.
"No wonder all those Pads all around are Cheap. Cheap things are cheap" I said to myself.

Why am I telling you this story?
I'm fully aware of what ladies of my age face at this stage of their womanhood.
Hence, what do you expect me to do-when I have the full solution to their problem?
If I no help ladies, Wetin I gain? *LOL*

GUESS WHAT?
The sanitary pads are all the way too important that EVEN Men with prostate problem can use it.
N:B- Only the pad in GREEN Colour.
Believe it or NOT Sandra's advice on Sanitary pad is the best. I know what I bought.

It is called "ANGEL's SECRETS"
Let me give you the features of it so that you'll know what am talking about.
FEATURES:
•Contains a Negative ion that Kills 99.9% Bacteria.
•It prevents Dysmenorrhoea(painful menstruation)
•Myoma(a tumour that comprise of muscle tissue, usually and common occurring in the uterus.
•Haemorrhoids.
•Prostate Problem(Men)

BENEFITS:
•100% MONEY BACK-GUARANTEED!
•1 YEAR Warranty.
•You'll get Improved sleep.
•Subsides Migraine Headache
•Strengthen the immune system
•It also reliefs constipation.
•Serves as a detoxifier too.
All these benefits,features are worth more than N20,000;but if I charge you that amount-you'll not even look at me talk less of the product. Abi?

One week ALONE,i'll be giving discounts i.e from 13th-20th February for reasons best known to me.

In fact, if you place an order right now! You'll get it at the minimum price. I mean it.
Let me break it down:
* Pant Liner- N3,000
* Day Use- N2,500
* Night Use- N2,500.
That makes a total of N8000;but if you order this week- you'll get it at N7,000(all packages)+ Shipping fee.

To be honest with you,i don't have much left.
So, kindly order fast for your own favour.

This won't take you up to 2 minutes to order.
PS: Tomorrow is Valentine's day.
BONANZA! Order for Three(3) and get one(1) FREE!
For Order: 09080993299 or 08169665254.

PS: Don't wait a bit longer, Call for your order FAST.

Talk to you soon.

Zee.

(1) (Reply)

Angel Secret Pad / Healthy Skin / Top 14 Neurosurgery Hospitals In Delhi India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.