Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,178 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Electricity Distribution : What's the Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Distribution : What's the Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? (375 Views)

11 Newly Licensed Independent Electricity Distribution Network Operators / Clement Onyemelukwe: 'Father Of Electricity’ In Nigeria Died At 86 (Photos) / Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) (2) (3) (4)

Electricity Distribution : What's the Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by b1naryc0de: 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
I'm currently in Boluwaji, Ibadan. The light has significantly increased since the nationwide blackout early this month.

At least 15hrs of Electricity.

Good people of nairaland what's the situation in your current location?

Re: Electricity Distribution : What's the Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by dguyindcorner(m): 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
b1naryc0de:
I'm currently in Boluwaji, Ibadan. The light has significantly increased since the nationwide blackout early this month.

We enjoy average of 15hrs - 20hrs power daily here in Ikolaba area of Ibadan. It has greatly increased.
Re: Electricity Distribution : What's the Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
Omo name suffer things for amuwo odofin LGA. I kno even know the person I go direct my thunder to either na ambode or na sawanolu or na jagaban
Re: Electricity Distribution : What's the Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by tyup(m): 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
b1naryc0de:

At least 15hrs of Electricity.

Here in Apete it has increase than it was bfr but since Sunday it's been quite ok today fr example it's been since yesterday and they have not taken it since

me I guess it's due to the election jare

Re: Electricity Distribution : What's the Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by babyfaceafrica: 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
good.. ifako ijaiye..13 hours daily
Re: Electricity Distribution : What's the Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by nzeobi(m): 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
iyana ipaja daytime 11-2 night 11-4 that's average of 8 hours daily.
Re: Electricity Distribution : What's the Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by b1naryc0de: 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
tyup:

Here in Apete it has increase than it was bfr but since Sunday it's been quite ok today fr example it's been since yesterday and they have not taken it since

me I guess it's due to the election jare

I heard the blackout was because of upgrade to over 7000mega watts
Re: Electricity Distribution : What's the Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by tyup(m): 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
b1naryc0de:

Lol.....why now? these APC election gimmicks canur fool us jare

when did the black out happen?
Re: Electricity Distribution : What's the Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by b1naryc0de: 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
tyup:

Lol.....why now? these APC election gimmicks canur fool us jare

when did the black out happen?

We experienced it in Early February in Ibadan, and there's a claim of nationwide blackout for upgrade of power output or something
Re: Electricity Distribution : What's the Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by ImDStar: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
b1naryc0de:

See someone who is trying hard to deceive another person...
Weydon sir.
Re: Electricity Distribution : What's the Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Young042galaxy: 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
At agbani enugu that host Nigeria law school, Enugu State university of science and technology, Renaissance University and other important schools in enugu is still on 2days on 2days off. During on days, average of 10hrs light n total off during the two days off.
Re: Electricity Distribution : What's the Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by b1naryc0de: 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
ImDStar:

See someone who is trying hard to deceive another person...
Weydon sir.

Why must you people think like this? Haba there's more to life than APC vs PDP feud abeg.

Buhari Is Heartless- BBOG Convener Aisha Yesufu (video, Photos) / Tinubu Had 4 Deputies In 8yrs, Why. Can't Buhari? / "My Allegiance Is With Aketi As I Turn Down Boroffice's Offer" - Olamide George