Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

Buhari Begs Nigerians At Abuja APC Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Begs Nigerians At Abuja APC Rally (955 Views)

Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election / Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Begs Nigerians At Abuja APC Rally by celebgistz2: 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has appealed to the electorate to give the governing All Progressives Congress (APC) another four years to complete all the ongoing developmental projects and to initiate fresh ones.

The president, who made the appeal at the Federal Capital Territory’s Presidential rally of the APC, said his administration would continue to ensure efficient utilization of the nation’s scarce resources in the provision of infrastructural facilities across the country.

He assured citizens that government would continue to use the little resources at its disposal to make life better for them.

He said: “We have done a lot to start building the infrastructure – the roads, you know it more than I do; the railway and then power – we are going to get them done.

“If you give us the next four years I assure you, you won’t regret it.’’

Watch the video HERE

Source:https://www.mtetimes.com/2019/politics/buhari-begs-nigerians-at-abuja-apc-rally
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
OAM4J

Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians At Abuja APC Rally by celebgistz2: 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
Na so grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians At Abuja APC Rally by TIGRITIS: 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
Whenever these criminals tell you "let's get Nigeria working", they know what they actually mean. They actually want to "get back Nigeria" for the usual milking, they dont give a damn if the country's acc is depleted to zero, after all their children are abroad to enjoy the loot.

Just imagine what this country would have been if the rate at which they were looting during gej's was to continue while recession was setting in.

No more duties waivers for importers
No more sharing of "petroleum subsidy"
Reduction in ghost workers to the barest
All govt transactions being paid in tsa acc.
JAMB now remits billions to fed govt.
How many set I go list.
And as if all these are not enough, there won't be renewal of oil licenses to individuals.

Una cry go start proper after Saturday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians At Abuja APC Rally by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
Shut up

When will Amaechi Pay back

When will Tinubu pay back

When will babachir lawal pay back

When will Oke pay back

When will you pay back ?

When will Ganduje pay back ?

Buhari is a Hypocrit.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians At Abuja APC Rally by magoo10(m): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
When will buhari be tired of being an hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians At Abuja APC Rally by Charmingrascal(m): 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
PMB will shock the World when he wins, looters even those that are close to him will be prosecuted.
Mark today's date PMB's kinsmen that have been accused of one corrupt practice or the other will face the music.
I only pray some people will not say he betray those who brought him to power when this happen.
Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians At Abuja APC Rally by Newznow: 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians At Abuja APC Rally by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
So this man has no other thing to talk about aside corruption?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians At Abuja APC Rally by NothingDoMe: 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
TIGRITIS:

No more duties waivers for importers
No more sharing of "petroleum subsidy"
Reduction in ghost workers to the barest
All govt transactions being paid in tsa acc.
JAMB now remits billions to fed govt.
How many set I go list.
And as if all these are not enough, there won't be renewal of oil licenses to individuals.

Una cry go start proper after Saturday.
Lol. That's the people's problem with APC/Buhari. You have achieved so much but the economy isn't any better. That doesn't make sense to any reasonable individual.

I hear the voice of Mod.ath in this moniker cheesy

See you on Saturday

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians At Abuja APC Rally by Asshurbanipal: 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
A sitting president campaigning with "I will" instead of "I have"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians At Abuja APC Rally by BuhariAdvocate: 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
God punish Atiku and his co-travellers.
Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians At Abuja APC Rally by mycar: 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
You can't change my dear
Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians At Abuja APC Rally by celebgistz2: 7:01am On Feb 14, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Buhari Begs Nigerians At Abuja APC Rally by bender79: 7:07am On Feb 14, 2019
OP go and chop poo . What do you mean by "beg"? Who is begging who?

(1) (Reply)

How Lai Mohammed Betrayed Saraki By Doyin Okupe / Atiku’s $111m Cash-for-vote Strikes Fears In APC / Mother Of All Votes The "K" States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.