Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Big Snake Terrorizing Kirikiri Residents At Night In Lagos Finally Killed.Photos - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Big Snake Terrorizing Kirikiri Residents At Night In Lagos Finally Killed.Photos (70888 Views)

Villagers Kill Huge Python Terrorizing Their Community In Bayelsa. Photos / Residents Kill Huge Pyhton Terrorizing Them In Delta State. Photo / Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Snake Terrorizing Kirikiri Residents At Night In Lagos Finally Killed.Photos by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 14, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Oh yeah...I totally forgot that school...Been years
You schooled or stayed there?
Re: Big Snake Terrorizing Kirikiri Residents At Night In Lagos Finally Killed.Photos by sweetgirly(f): 8:44am On Feb 14, 2019
AhlexOfficial:

After the war, the Israelites came to Moses and said, "We counted and no one is missing, Numbers 31 vs 49). In this week of ELECTION none will be missing in ur family, among ur friends and love ones in Jesus name.
AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Terrorizing Kirikiri Residents At Night In Lagos Finally Killed.Photos by calculator123(m): 8:45am On Feb 14, 2019
uuzba:

We have moved into the city. The animals should move out to the bush.
As much as I try to reason with your point of view, I am yet to see you or others that hold your view, fall into this snake situation and handle it to the end without killing the snake.
That's right. You run away from snake infested areas and then blame those who have to live there (cheap land, cheap rent) for killing the snake.
What else are they supposed to do if not kill the snake?
You want them to migrate to the bush abi? Yet you forget that it won't be an easy move because of factors such as climatic conditions, topological conditions etc.
Re: Big Snake Terrorizing Kirikiri Residents At Night In Lagos Finally Killed.Photos by soothsayer2: 9:29am On Feb 14, 2019
This yeye lala, I know nah only snake you sabi chop... why you block me from nairaland?
Re: Big Snake Terrorizing Kirikiri Residents At Night In Lagos Finally Killed.Photos by kiddoiLL(m): 9:34am On Feb 14, 2019
Lamb101:
You schooled or stayed there?
I spent four years at K-town, but schooled at Dr Lucas
Re: Big Snake Terrorizing Kirikiri Residents At Night In Lagos Finally Killed.Photos by kingchris30(m): 9:54am On Feb 14, 2019
utenwuson:
Has the snake � killed anyone before?
so they should wait till it kill someone. I don't think snake has enter ur house before, do you wait till it kills someone before you kill it?
Re: Big Snake Terrorizing Kirikiri Residents At Night In Lagos Finally Killed.Photos by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 14, 2019
dabolaji:

How true is this

Very true bro!!

I work around that environ and visit some pepper soup joints inside the Warden Barracks.
Re: Big Snake Terrorizing Kirikiri Residents At Night In Lagos Finally Killed.Photos by Sammy07: 11:49am On Feb 14, 2019
Offpoint:
na normal street naw, just be Sey prison dey dia
thanks brother
propsvila:

The prison is a landmark in Kiri Kiri Watin they do una brain seld
Learn how to correct someone, without making use of foul language. Thanks all the same.
Re: Big Snake Terrorizing Kirikiri Residents At Night In Lagos Finally Killed.Photos by dabolaji: 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
Zionista:

Very true bro!!

I work around that environ and visit some pepper soup joints inside the Warden Barracks.

And because of the joints visited were flooded means everywhere is flooded and the building there too are the ones built since ages abi, pls do your findings accurately before u type what u don't have full knowledge of

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Snake Terrorizing Kirikiri Residents At Night In Lagos Finally Killed.Photos by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 15, 2019
dabolaji:

And because of the joints visited were flooded means everywhere is flooded and the building there too are the ones built since ages abi, pls do your findings accurately before u type what u don't have full knowledge of

You know nothing about Kirikiri.. What I have stated here is just 2% of the rot there.
Re: Big Snake Terrorizing Kirikiri Residents At Night In Lagos Finally Killed.Photos by dabolaji: 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=Zionista post=75745367]

You know nothing about Kirikiri.. What I have stated here is just 2% of the rot there. [/quot

Sir I talked not about kirikiri but prison barrack in kirikiri, infact I rest my case
Re: Big Snake Terrorizing Kirikiri Residents At Night In Lagos Finally Killed.Photos by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=dabolaji post=75772199][/quote]

I referred to the Prison Barracks and the kirikiri environs. I work within the Barrack itself. I can't post what I cannot defend or uncertain about. Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara / Some Scary Facts We Probably Don't Know About Snakes. / Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.