Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final (2591 Views)

Ajax Ball Boy Throws Ball Angry At Roma Player For Time Wasting (Photos, Video) / Obaseki Throws Stadium Gates Open For Super Eagles / Julius Muraga Turns Off Stadium Lights Into Darkness During Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by DoggoneDogg: 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
PHCN has just terminated electricity at the General Seyni Kountche Stadium in Niamey, Niger.

The stadium was scheduled to host the second Semi Final Between South Africa & Senegal.
However, as the players trooped out for the match, the stadium was plunged into total darkness.

More updates coming...

Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by Himmler: 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
Wetin concern PHCN with Niger republic stadium?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by DoggoneDogg: 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
Himmler:
Wetin concern PHCN with Niger republic stadium?

PHCN Yola Disco supplies electricity to Niger Republic sir.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by Escalze(m): 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
I think the OP is high.

Wetin concern PHCN with Niger Republic?? angry angry
Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by daddytime(m): 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
A lot of Nigerians are truly ignorant to happenings in their very own domain and are often quick to argue and insult people who could help them to some lectures...

So you guys are unaware that Nigeria exports some of the Neighboring countries electricity that we hardly ever get to use for ourselves...

Oya keep on Atikulating and Saibabaring....

Welcome to reality 404...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by RTSC: 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
Escalze:
I think the OP is high.

Wetin concern PHCN with Niger Republic?? angry angry
I won't be surprised if Nigeria supplies them electricity.
Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by Slynation(m): 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
This OP must be high on cheap kpekus juice.... What is our business with Niger Republic

Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by NOC1(m): 8:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
Those asking what is PHCN doing in Niger, make some research you will know that Nigeria supply power to Niger and some parts of Chad
Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by DoggoneDogg: 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
daddytime:
A lot of Nigerians are truly ignorant to happenings in their very own domain and are often quick to argue and insult people who could help them to some lectures...

So you guys are unaware that Nigeria exports some of the Neighboring countries electricity that we hardly ever get to use for ourselves...

Oya keep on Atikulating and Saibabaring....

Welcome to reality 404...

Honestly, they don't know Nigeria supplies Benin, Togo & Niger Republic with electricity.

https://www.legit.ng/1188111-benin-republic-niger-pay-nigeria-10m-power-bill-disconnection-threat.html
lalasticlala mynd44 dominique
Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by daddytime(m): 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
DoggoneDogg:

Honestly, they don't know Nigeria supplies Benin, Togo & Niger Republic with electricity.

https://www.legit.ng/1188111-benin-republic-niger-pay-nigeria-10m-power-bill-disconnection-threat.html
lalasticlala mynd44 dominique

Very funny I must confess...at some point even Ghana....
Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by Escalze(m): 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
RTSC:

I won't be surprised if Nigeria supplies them electricity.
Abi. Anything is possible when a country's name starts with NIGE___
Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by Kampack: 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
They give what they dont have
Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by DoggoneDogg: 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
daddytime:

Yes. Ghana too.
But now they are ahead of us.
Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by O0XYGEN: 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
daddytime:

Ghana? Lol
When was that?
Are you high on weeds or what?

Some of you are just dumb
Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by O0XYGEN: 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
DoggoneDogg:

Yes. Ghana too.

But now they are ahead of us.
Ghana too?
Mumu.
When did a useless country like nigeria give electricity to Ghana?

Hollow brain mumugerians.
Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by Olukologia24592(m): 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
So far it's Nigeria, nothing is new and strange... Everything is possible
Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
Nemo dat quod non habet
Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by LadySarah: 11:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
DoggoneDogg:

PHCN Yola Disco supplies electricity to Niger Republic sir.

This is gut breaking and heart wrenching
Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by daddytime(m): 6:48am On Feb 14, 2019
O0XYGEN:

Ghana? Lol
When was that?

Ekpa obote..
Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by gobuchinny: 9:36am On Feb 14, 2019
O0XYGEN:

Ghana? Lol
When was that?

Baba if you don't know then ask questions and learn..nairaland is not just for jokes and rubbish blogging but for educative notes which can help your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by O0XYGEN: 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
gobuchinny:

Baba if you don't know then ask questions and learn..nairaland is not just for jokes and rubbish blogging but for educative notes which can help your ignorance.
Let’s assume you know.
Can you please tell us?
When did nigeria ever gave Ghana electricity?
I’m waiting

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by O0XYGEN: 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
daddytime:

Ekpa obote..
Kwasia.

How can a useless poverty infested zoo like nigeria give electricity to a country far better and ahead in everything?

The only thing u mumugerians do is to make useless baseless false claims on social media.

Ghana will be supplying electricity to that zoo very soon

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by daddytime(m): 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
O0XYGEN:

Kwasia.

How can a useless poverty infested zoo like nigeria give electricity to a country far better and ahead in everything?

The only thing u mumugerians do is to make useless baseless false claims on social media.

Ghana will be supplying electricity to that zoo very soon

I retract my earlier submission and concede that I was wrong due to a mix up in what we supply Ghana...What we supply them is crude oil a short fall of which affected their power generation sometime ago due to the restiveness in the Niger Delta.

My sincere apologies...
Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by gobuchinny: 8:37am On Feb 15, 2019
O0XYGEN:

Let’s assume you know.
Can you please tell us?
When did nigeria ever gave Ghana electricity?
I’m waiting

A simple google search would have healed this ignorance shocked shocked. But yet again we have here another lazy Nigerian youth who will be on the internet to waste his time and not educate himself grin...how can you be asking this kind of question when you could have asked google angry
Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by O0XYGEN: 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
gobuchinny:

A simple google search would have healed this ignorance shocked shocked. But yet again we have here another lazy Nigerian youth who will be on the internet to waste his time and not educate himself grin...how can you be asking this kind of question when you could have asked google angry
So you couldn’t just answer that simple question?
Are you the one making such baseless claim or google?
Why don’t you prove what you’re saying?

You sound dumb and ignorant.

You are a fool to believe whoever told you nigeria once gave Ghana electricity.

Ghana is far better than nigeria so shut up there.
Go and cure your ignorance and stop bn a fool
Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by gobuchinny: 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
O0XYGEN:

Your type is so ignorant yet basking instead of learning..why wont you just use the internet since you don't have old publications or newpapers/articles..if you were a reader you would have known these facts but you are not and I suggested you use google as old publications and articles are updated on google yet you are insulting me grin.

Typical black man mentality..you wont read or learn but make arguments that are baseless..Oga use the internet and cure your illiteracy please and stop making a fool of yourself. its a know fact that Nigeria has been supplying Ghana for more than a decade grin ignoramus..instead make you read you dey online dey wasting your time..Baba gain knowledge ooo

Who is talking about Ghana being better than Nigeria or vice versa? you are so ignorant ooo..so that we produce crude oil and supply to other countries does it mean Nigeria is better than them economically? please use you brain and think bro don't be basking in ignorance..

READ AND READ SOME MORE..dont be ignorant friend

Nigeria has been supplying power to Ghana for more than a decade. ITS A FACT BRO
Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by gobuchinny: 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
O0XYGEN:

Let me help you since you don't know how to use search engines

https://punchng.com/ghana-wants-more-nigerian-gas-for-electricity/
https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Nigeria-To-Supply-Ghana-Energy-118129
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/ghanas-debt-forces-nigeria-cut-gas-supply-50/

Those are just a few links.

Oya educate yourself immediately and stop acting childish grin
Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by O0XYGEN: 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
gobuchinny:

Let me help you since you don't know how to use search engines

https://punchng.com/ghana-wants-more-nigerian-gas-for-electricity/
https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Nigeria-To-Supply-Ghana-Energy-118129
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/ghanas-debt-forces-nigeria-cut-gas-supply-50/

Those are just a few links.

Oya educate yourself immediately and stop acting childish grin
You see how dumb you look?

So now gas is equivalent to electricity?

What is the correlation between gas and electricity?

Is gas the same as electricity?

Dumb nigerian.

Go and cure your ignorance and stop disgracing yourselves.

If gas is equivalent to electricity why is nigeria not having electricity then?

Dumb illiterate.

Go and educate yourself .

If Ghana decide to stop buying gas from nigeria who loses?

Ghana is doing nigeria a favour rather.

Ghana can stop buying gas from nigeria and buy from Equatorial Guinea and nigeria will be the looser.
Ghana is even having its own gas now.

Gas has nothing to do with electricity ok.

You are very dumb
Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by gobuchinny: 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
O0XYGEN:

Dumb nigerian.

Dumb illiterate.

Ghana can stop buying gas from nigeria and buy from Equatorial Guinea and nigeria will be the looser.

You are very dumb

grin grin

You are really a big fool not knowing that electricity is generated from water, gas, sun, steam, wind, fossil, waste etc.

Bro you are an illetrate oo..haaaaa.. grin grin

You didn't even read the article but just saw the headline and jumped online to come spew your ignorance..you are daft and your IQ is below average for you not to have know that gas and hydro are the two main ways electricity is generated in Nigeria and exported to other countries.

You need to learn bro..you are not smart at all..Even in one of the articles, former Ghanian president commented on the way electricity is gotten from Nigeria through the west African power pool and that it needs to be increased..

HAAAAAAAAA. angry

Ignorance with confidence grin
Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by gobuchinny: 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
O0XYGEN:

Dumb nigerian.

Dumb illiterate.

You are very dumb

grin grin..sorry oo I couldn't just overlook the bolded..IGNORAMUS.

I will leave you with your stupidity brother..

Atleast I know you have learnt somethings today as I have taught you the correlation between gas and electricity..

You think gas is only PMS, or AGO for fueling cars ba? grin grin grin grin

Ignorance with confidence...empty barrel grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by O0XYGEN: 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
gobuchinny:

grin grin

You are really a big fool not knowing that electricity is generated from water, gas, sun, steam, wind, fossil, waste etc.

Bro you are an illetrate oo..haaaaa.. grin grin

You didn't even read the article but just saw the headline and jumped online to come spew your ignorance..you are daft and your IQ is below average for you not to have know that gas and hydro are the two main ways electricity is generated in Nigeria and exported to other countries.

You need to learn bro..you are not smart at all..Even in one of the articles, former Ghanian president commented on the way electricity is gotten from Nigeria through the west African power pool and that it needs to be increased..

HAAAAAAAAA. angry

Ignorance with confidence grin

So you’re still not ashamed of your ignorance and dumbness?

Ghana gets 70% if it’s electricity from Akosombob hydro dam (water)

Gas alone doesn’t generate electricity you dumb head illiterate.

Ghana is a gas producing country.

nigeria doesn’t have electricity yet you foolishly claim you give other countries electricity.
Are you not dumb and stupid?

If gas is equivalent to electricity why then are you fools not having electricity?

Hahahahahahahahaha

Dumb mumu illiterate.

Ghana is even doing you guys a favour by buying your gas .
Re: BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final by gobuchinny: 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
O0XYGEN:

So you’re still not ashamed of your ignorance and dumbness?

Ghana gets 70% if it’s electricity from Akosombob hydro dam (water)

Gas alone doesn’t generate electricity you dumb head illiterate.

Ghana is a gas producing country.

nigeria doesn’t have electricity yet you foolishly claim you give other countries electricity.
Are you not dumb and stupid?

If gas is equivalent to electricity why then are you fools not having electricity?

Hahahahahahahahaha

Dumb mumu illiterate.

Ghana is even doing you guys a favour by buying your gas .

I have given up on your ignorance.

Hydro and gas are the two main ways electricity is generated..of which Ghana gets gas from Nigeria to generate electricity..As at 2017, they increased their gas import from Nigeria to generate electricity...

These are facts that your dumb brain has refused to intake so I will leave you with you ignorance..

Your currency is dead tongue and worthless.

Nigeria is your senior brother..You cannot write Ghana`s electricity history without mentioning Nigeria lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Clearly you never knew the correlation between gas and electricity grin grin but today you know..i should charge you brother but I take pleasure in eradicating illiteracy so its on the house wink

Facts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foreign Coach Linked With Eagle's Job In Recent Days / 9 Things That Would Have Been Different If Messi And Ronaldo Never Existed / BJ Photos Of Juventus Goalkeeper, Buffon With Girlfriend On Vacation trends!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.