Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Lol! APC Twitter Handle @APCNigeria Refers To Buhari As FORMER PRESIDENT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lol! APC Twitter Handle @APCNigeria Refers To Buhari As FORMER PRESIDENT (1749 Views)

2023 #GEJisComing: Jonathan Is Running For Presidency Under APC - Twitter Users / Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC / PDP Trashing APC In A Poll On Apc's Twitter Handle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol! APC Twitter Handle @APCNigeria Refers To Buhari As FORMER PRESIDENT by three: 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
https://twitter.com/APCNigeria/status/1095628607442112513?s=19

So the verified APC handle @APCNigeria tweets this image and refers to President Buhari as no less than Former President...

grin

1 Like

Re: Lol! APC Twitter Handle @APCNigeria Refers To Buhari As FORMER PRESIDENT by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
Buhari is a goner

His one fifty gay cows need him more in daura

Useless administration unprepared for governance

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lol! APC Twitter Handle @APCNigeria Refers To Buhari As FORMER PRESIDENT by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
Cc salamrushdie presidentAtiku firefire

1 Like

Re: Lol! APC Twitter Handle @APCNigeria Refers To Buhari As FORMER PRESIDENT by TheFreeOne: 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
If true then it is Asise Ti o nmu obuko gun iya e. cheesy

Same curse has been bugging this administration with their many gaffes since coming to power.

The signs are all over, it is now up to majority of Nigerians to send Buhari back to Daura by voting him out on Saturday.

6 Likes

Re: Lol! APC Twitter Handle @APCNigeria Refers To Buhari As FORMER PRESIDENT by Firefire(m): 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
Good bye Mohomodu Buhary.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol! APC Twitter Handle @APCNigeria Refers To Buhari As FORMER PRESIDENT by Asshurbanipal: 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
Too much blunders from the satanic party. This is caused by nepotism instead of meritocracy in employment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol! APC Twitter Handle @APCNigeria Refers To Buhari As FORMER PRESIDENT by Escalze(m): 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
grin grin grin Even APC have ATIKUlated OBIdiently unknowingly

2 Likes

Re: Lol! APC Twitter Handle @APCNigeria Refers To Buhari As FORMER PRESIDENT by SalamRushdie: 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
this is clearly the hand writing of Almighty God

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol! APC Twitter Handle @APCNigeria Refers To Buhari As FORMER PRESIDENT by 46O1CE: 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
SalamRushdie:
this is clearly the hand writing of Almighty God
Wow !
Almighty god is now writing on Twitter .
Lmfao .
Please I beg you . Stay away from sniper on Monday cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lol! APC Twitter Handle @APCNigeria Refers To Buhari As FORMER PRESIDENT by NOC1(m): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
They said "doing more with less funds" I want to speak on the doing there.
Doing means present continuous, which means he is still and will be doing more, despite the less fund he is still doing more.
He was comparing what they did with great funds to what he is doing and will be doing with shrinked resources.
I am not an English student but i can read with understand and I am allways ready to accept corrections.
Re: Lol! APC Twitter Handle @APCNigeria Refers To Buhari As FORMER PRESIDENT by diadem10: 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
We got the message despite the mistake but who mistake eep? Jonathan na yeye man
Re: Lol! APC Twitter Handle @APCNigeria Refers To Buhari As FORMER PRESIDENT by Asshurbanipali: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
Some sort of spell has been cast on APC cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol! APC Twitter Handle @APCNigeria Refers To Buhari As FORMER PRESIDENT by Kingspin(m): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
APC twitter account, one Aboki is in-charge

Buhari hatred for Nigeria and nepotism is everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Lol! APC Twitter Handle @APCNigeria Refers To Buhari As FORMER PRESIDENT by tollyboy5(m): 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
Formal President muhammadu buhari grin

1 Like

Re: Lol! APC Twitter Handle @APCNigeria Refers To Buhari As FORMER PRESIDENT by KillTheZombies: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
Good one. Even the APC handle is ATIKULATED.
Re: Lol! APC Twitter Handle @APCNigeria Refers To Buhari As FORMER PRESIDENT by HisSexcellency(m): 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
grin grin grin
When curse dey your head

Re: Lol! APC Twitter Handle @APCNigeria Refers To Buhari As FORMER PRESIDENT by SK3NKI(m): 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
Only a fool will continue doing something the same way and expect a different result, I wonder how a human being with his or her senses complete and conscience intact will vote for buhari again, isnt it demonic and wicked? Well I will vote Atiku if he fails I will vote against him in 2023, after all the only constant thing in life is change.
Re: Lol! APC Twitter Handle @APCNigeria Refers To Buhari As FORMER PRESIDENT by TheFreeOne: 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
Some sort of spell has been cast on APC cheesy

The blood of innocent Nigerians shed under this government and the suffering unleashed due to their incompetence is partly the reason for their many blunders / disgrace.

When a man revels in evil and nepotism even 'nature' will be against him.
Re: Lol! APC Twitter Handle @APCNigeria Refers To Buhari As FORMER PRESIDENT by Yankee101: 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
It is finished
Re: Lol! APC Twitter Handle @APCNigeria Refers To Buhari As FORMER PRESIDENT by Earthkumy(m): 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
Re: Lol! APC Twitter Handle @APCNigeria Refers To Buhari As FORMER PRESIDENT by Abfinest007(m): 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2019
they are saying d reality bcus after may 29 he will be address as former president
Re: Lol! APC Twitter Handle @APCNigeria Refers To Buhari As FORMER PRESIDENT by three: 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
TheFreeOne:

The blood of innocent Nigerians shed under this government and the suffering unleashed due to their incompetence is partly the reason for their many blunders / disgrace.

When a man revels in evil and nepotism even 'nature' will be against him.

1 Like

Re: Lol! APC Twitter Handle @APCNigeria Refers To Buhari As FORMER PRESIDENT by Olelor: 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
God is not happy with APC �
Re: Lol! APC Twitter Handle @APCNigeria Refers To Buhari As FORMER PRESIDENT by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
Cc salamrushdie presidentAtiku firefire
hahahahahahhaha....I am here

Confusion in the enemies camp!

Atiku's victory certified

1 Like

Re: Lol! APC Twitter Handle @APCNigeria Refers To Buhari As FORMER PRESIDENT by mycar: 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
Lol
Re: Lol! APC Twitter Handle @APCNigeria Refers To Buhari As FORMER PRESIDENT by mycar: 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
NOC1:
They said "doing more with less funds" I want to speak on the doing there.
Doing means present continuous, which means he is still and will be doing more, despite the less fund he is still doing more.
He was comparing what they did with great funds to what he is doing and will be doing with shrinked resources.
I am not an English student but i can read with understand and I am allways ready to accept corrections.
They said that he was doing more with less fund which is a lie since he was actually doing less with more naira equivalent with him

(1) (Reply)

Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. / BREAKING: Uche Nwosu Flees Nigeria To USA For Fear Of EFCC / The Youngest Deputy Governor In The History Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.