Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

PDP To INEC: "Will Not Accept The Inconclusive Result In Pdp Stronghold - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To INEC: "Will Not Accept The Inconclusive Result In Pdp Stronghold (632 Views)

Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database / INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking / INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP To INEC: "Will Not Accept The Inconclusive Result In Pdp Stronghold by Kanixt(m): 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
Yakubu Mahmood is well known for this tactic to ensured Buhari.

Re: PDP To INEC: "Will Not Accept The Inconclusive Result In Pdp Stronghold by ify2016: 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
Yes o

Buhari want to run Presidential election like that of Ekiti state. The truth is INEC has to be fully monitored to avoid breach of trust.

They may compromise the 2019 election but God will scatter their evil plans.

What we need is credible election
Re: PDP To INEC: "Will Not Accept The Inconclusive Result In Pdp Stronghold by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
PDP knows the entire game plan.

This election will make or mar Nigeria as we know it.

As for me, I have no country, the whole physical plane is my abode.

4 Likes

Re: PDP To INEC: "Will Not Accept The Inconclusive Result In Pdp Stronghold by dollytino4real(f): 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
well said sir,
Re: PDP To INEC: "Will Not Accept The Inconclusive Result In Pdp Stronghold by tobtap: 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
cool cool...cool
Re: PDP To INEC: "Will Not Accept The Inconclusive Result In Pdp Stronghold by Braze9(m): 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
Very very important ...thanks for pre informing INEC
Re: PDP To INEC: "Will Not Accept The Inconclusive Result In Pdp Stronghold by muykem: 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
But you will accept it in APC stronghold. They should forcefully conclude it in your favour even it's truly inconclusive.

2 Likes

Re: PDP To INEC: "Will Not Accept The Inconclusive Result In Pdp Stronghold by Kingspin(m): 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
Tell the Aboki INEC

Winning start from polling unit not on Tv
Re: PDP To INEC: "Will Not Accept The Inconclusive Result In Pdp Stronghold by Timatayo1: 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
Yes o
Re: PDP To INEC: "Will Not Accept The Inconclusive Result In Pdp Stronghold by OreMI22: 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
Kanixt:
Yakubu Mahmood is well known for this tactic to ensured Buhari.

Exactly INEC's plan.

First they say its inconclusive because it gives INEC time to manipulate the numbers and then Buhari deploys troops to make sure that he "wins" critical polling stations
Re: PDP To INEC: "Will Not Accept The Inconclusive Result In Pdp Stronghold by Kingspin(m): 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
muykem:
But you will accept it in APC stronghold. They should forcefully conclude it in your favour even it's truly inconclusive.
I think PDP don't want OSUN state scenario
Re: PDP To INEC: "Will Not Accept The Inconclusive Result In Pdp Stronghold by diadem10: 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
K
Re: PDP To INEC: "Will Not Accept The Inconclusive Result In Pdp Stronghold by OreMI22: 1:36am On Feb 14, 2019
Kingspin:
I think PDP don't want OSUN state scenario

It is obvious that Buhari's desperation to rule illegitimately even after Atiku's victory will make INEC declare the elections "inconclusive" to give them time to manipulate the figures and claim Buhari won.

This election will determine the triumph or death of democracy in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: PDP To INEC: "Will Not Accept The Inconclusive Result In Pdp Stronghold by anonymuz(m): 1:40am On Feb 14, 2019
OreMI22:

It is obvious that Buhari's desperation to rule illegitimately even after Atiku's victory will make INEC declare the elections "inconclusive" to give them time to manipulate the figures and claim Buhari won.

This election will determine the triumph or death of democracy in Nigeria.
I tell you. Future or not is in our hands.

(1) (Reply)

Video - Leaked Tapes Tinubu Calling Igbos 'awon Okoro' / Governor Of Benue State Samuel Ortom Cast His Vote (photos) / 2019 Election Presidential Full Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.