Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Wealth Builders Only - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wealth Builders Only (359 Views)

Double Money With Bet 365 Builders / Kanu Nwankwo(papilo) Vowed To Support Titans Empire Builders / Whatsapp Group For Builders, Engineers, Plumber,electrician Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wealth Builders Only by Femanjohnson(m): 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
Good day Nairalanders
I’m here to introduce you a joined-business which is at pace, moving and prospering. It is about Importation, though Importation is not a new business in this Country.
Truly, as Nigeria is concerned today, news of risk (losing your worth) flies around, no one to trust, even our so called Leaders (Politicians and Leaders in Secular world) are nowhere to be trusted, but like a song sung by Tuface (there is nobody to trust but you have to trust someone). Don’t get it twisted, am not asking you to trust me but I want you to trust in God who will direct your path to the fellow to trust.
Enough of this above thread, let’s go into the world of business.
This Joined-Business To Wealth as named, is open to open minded, focused and business oriented fellow’s’ who is/are ready to venture into world of Business to make wealth.
I have been in this Importation business for a while and am making rooms for novice and naïve fellows who don’t want to take huge risk.
I’m not a mentor nor a tutor but a businessman who wants lads to join the lane to success.
It goes this way, need like 5 to 10 lads who want to go into business of importation with nothing to lose. All you need to give are as follow:
1. Your idea of marketable products you can sell in your environ
2. Your mouth to talk, legs to walk
3. At least N10,000 to order your goods which you will sell on your own (exclude shipping fees)
4. Lastly, idea of where, when and how to market your goods.
Please, I’m not looking for a fellow who is frustrated or oppressed as others claim but people who are ready to ship in their ideas and wide open to others’ ideas to make 2019 worth it.
Drop your line if you’re interested to be added to the WhatsApp group called ‘JOINEDBUSINESSTOWEALTH’
FOR CONFIRMATION OF WHO THIS FELLOW TALKING IS: CHECK MY FACEBOOK PAGE AS (facebook.com/femanstar)

Re: Wealth Builders Only by Femanjohnson(m): 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
Business Oriented and wealth builders only..

Good ordered and delivered

Re: Wealth Builders Only by Femanjohnson(m): 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
The group is moving forward
Re: Wealth Builders Only by winnerr(m): 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
ERUDITEE:
Are you are student and wants to make legit cash?
Then this is for you:

I am sharing my favorite news App with you. It has very current news updates and virtual coins option.

Some of its key features includes:

1. No registration fee

2. Minimum withdrawal N600

3. Options to exchange earned cash to data or airtime

4. Unlimited educational ebooks and textbooks to read.

5. Free soccer predictions

6. Novels, Quizzes, videos and lots more.

Come on to join with me and get free N200 by entering my invitation code: EVMSAL

DOWNLOAD APP (5mb) HERE:
http://www.eagleee.com/gold/share?uid=523668386236858368

Don't forget to input my invitation code EVMSAL to get your free N200.
How do I earn?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING News-dogara Yakubu Reelected / Dud Cheque / See Nigerian Exporters And What They Exported In 1921.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.