Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

PC Gaming: How To Activate Cheats In Halo Game - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC Gaming: How To Activate Cheats In Halo Game (1184 Views)

What Else To Do With A Pc Gaming Rig / 10 Reasons Why PC Gaming Is the Best / These Laptops Are Perfect For PC Gaming. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PC Gaming: How To Activate Cheats In Halo Game by shagzzi: 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
Watch the video. Know how to use it, And become a PRO!!!

Cheat Also Works In Multiplayer Mode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir59bhSyhtY
Re: PC Gaming: How To Activate Cheats In Halo Game by meobizy(f): 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
...but why, though?
Halo is a lot more fun without cheats.
It is the only game I played from normal difficulty up to legend.
If I have a capable PC I am quick to download and play part 1.
I have played and finished the game at least six or seven times now.
I have played and finished part two thrice.
The rest are on Xbox 360 and upwards hence me being non familiar with them.

1 Like

Re: PC Gaming: How To Activate Cheats In Halo Game by shagzzi: 1:29am On Mar 11, 2019
meobizy:
...but why, though?
Halo is a lot more fun without cheats.
It is the only game I played from normal difficulty up to legend.
If I have a capable PC I am quick to download and play part 1.
I have played and finished the game at least six or seven times now.
I have played and finished part two thrice.
The rest are on Xbox 360 and upwards hence me being non familiar with them.

Yes you are right, The cheat is for those who those who play the multiplayer's.
Re: PC Gaming: How To Activate Cheats In Halo Game by PatrikStacy: 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
That video is really cool. I like different hacks too, I think that it's much more fun to play with cheats and hacks. When I am playing without any programs, I feel not so good, because I am always mad because of any failure. Halo is a very game, especially when plated with Halo: Master Chief Collection Hacks wink
Re: PC Gaming: How To Activate Cheats In Halo Game by Nikra(m): 8:59am On Jan 04, 2020
PatrikStacy:
That video is really cool. I like different hacks too, I think that it's much more fun to play with cheats and hacks. When I am playing without any programs, I feel not so good, because I am always mad because of any failure. Halo is a very game, especially when plated with Halo: Master Chief Collection Hacks wink
No, no, no! You shouldn't use cheats for that. Using cheats in video games is for cowards, who don't know how to play. For those who have their hands growing from the ass

(1) (Reply)

Broworld Game Review - Douchebag Alert! / Who Played This Game / Pc Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.