Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,740 members, 7,840,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

‘INEC, Release My PVC’ – Ogun Governorship Candidate Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘INEC, Release My PVC’ – Ogun Governorship Candidate Cries Out (349 Views)

PDP To INEC: Release Authentic BVAS Results For Kaduna Governorship Election / INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) / Segun Odegbami Contesting For Ogun Governorship - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘INEC, Release My PVC’ – Ogun Governorship Candidate Cries Out by newsbook: 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
The Social Democratic Party, SDP, governorship candidate in Ogun State, Mr. Rotimi Paseda, has cried out to Prof. Mahmood Yakub, the Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, to direct the return of his Permanent Voter Card without further delay.

Speaking with newsmen at the party’s secretariat in Abeokuta on Wednesday, Paseda expressed frustrations over the non-issuance of his PVC by INEC.

He lamented that though he had applied for replacement of his PVC since August 2018, the electoral body had failed to reproduce the card barely three days to the 2019 elections in which he is a candidate.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/inec-release-my-pvc-ogun-governorship-candidate-cries-out
Re: ‘INEC, Release My PVC’ – Ogun Governorship Candidate Cries Out by Kwamecron(m): 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
See ur life.
Na today u start dey vote

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened In Court As ,onnoghen Appears Before Cct Chairman / BREAKING: At Last, INEC Confirms Postponement Of Presidential Election To Feb 23 / We Regret Any Inconvenience Our Decision Might Have Caused’- INEC Apologises To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.