Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

If You Are Unemployed,underemployed,i Need You Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are Unemployed,underemployed,i Need You Here (232 Views)

Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians / If You Are Unemployed,underemployed,come Here VL. 2 / Johnson Suleiman Gives N6.5M To Unemployed Members During Sunday Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Unemployed,underemployed,i Need You Here by Darevofpeace(m): 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2019
The reality of unemployment in Nigeria is as visible as the lines in your palm's and the Nigeria graduate's carries it everywhere they go just like mtn network slogan,this state of unemployment has affected a whole lot's of Nigerian graduate's, some are already disillusioned.
Some are perpetually unhappy,some are so irritated, while other's are sloping into depressive mode,life seems not to be fair, the dream's, goal's and ambition of your childhood seems like a mirage,you are already loosing your morale about the great expectations for your future.
You can't even meet your personal need's, more of meeting the people depending upon your merge income,you are so frustrated, tired and completely worn out and sometimes suicide attempt flashes through your mind,I can relate well with all these trait's, you do worry yourself to sleep and upon been awake,you are not enthusiastic about the new day,age is no longer on your side,your parent's,siblings,uncle's, Aunt have asked you times without number,when are you getting married? your problem is not even having a relationship but it is meeting the little expenses that comes with the lady you claim to love, you are not even sure if the lady is still with you because the devil seems to whisper to you that she would go for a more richer guy and you start having a picture of your girl sleeping around with guy's who got more cash to throw around and beautiful car's to impress girl's, you sometimes consider going into internet fraud,but you don't even know how to start and where,because having a personal laptop seems to be a great hurdle...........to be completed tomorrow morning

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Defrocks Cardinal Mccarrick Over Sex Abuse Allegations / God Is Never Late / Esau Or Jacob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.