Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate (9454 Views)

Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon / Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? / ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by VaselineCrew: 12:00am On Feb 14, 2019
My candidate is Sowore

Reasons to vote for him:

- He has done more interviews and town hall meetings that all other candidates

- He has a Masters degree in Public Administration from one of the best universities in the world

- He has vowed to pay Federal workers a living minimum wage of N100,000.

- He has fought corruption in almost every government from Abachas time to Buharis time.

- He has shown the ability to create a successful business, being the founder of SaharaReporters

Who is your own candidate and why will you be voting for him?

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by Optional09: 12:03am On Feb 14, 2019
He’s young Intelligent, courageous and have a proven records of doing what’s right for at least 30 years of his 47 years living on this earth.

He started a business 12 Years ago with his laptop and the business is now worth $10M dollars according to google ranking.

He has faught corruption in Nigeria independently from his University days till now.

He’s a successful business owner who has never stole public funds and will not.

His name is Omoyele Sowore of AAC African Action Congress

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by unity004(m): 12:10am On Feb 14, 2019
grin i will vote atiku cus he is the best candidate & he has manage his business & investment well enough as you can see with your own eye. i knw he will create jobs & restructure nigeria #like if u are with me on this one

151 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by Luvlyna(f): 1:46am On Feb 14, 2019
VaselineCrew:
My candidate is Sowore

Reasons to vote for him:

- He has a Masters degree in Public Administration from one of the best universities in the world

- He has fought corruption in almost every government from Abachas time to Buharis time.

- He has shown the ability to create a successful business, being the founder of SaharaReporters

This same Sowre you're campaigning up and down for was the same person whom through his media platform Sahara reporters discredited the past govt while projecting Buhari to us as Saint.

Now he's asking people to vote him, I'm sorry I don't trust his sense of judgment as it appears biased. And we don't need another biased individual to take the leadership of govt.. Not again.. Not anymore.

117 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by Nobody: 2:00am On Feb 14, 2019
Click "Like" for Atiku..
"Share" for Buhari
"Quote" for Sowore

Your Vote Counts!!!
Nairaland Online Poll... grin grin

165 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by shaddi(m): 2:01am On Feb 14, 2019
grin
Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by Dukeolumidemans(m): 2:01am On Feb 14, 2019
My best candidate for Saturday is to sleep. It keeps me mentally balanced and healthy...

As for those politicians, they are all thieves the same and would not change....

Don't worry, I won't complain about who wins or loses...it does not affect my pocket in any way...

Bottom line is learn a skill set, have legit strings of income in US Dollars and depend on the global economy and Politicians Buhari, Okorocha or Tinubu will be the last thing u worry about...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by slightlyMad(f): 2:03am On Feb 14, 2019
I will vote Sowore because

When it is time to stand for what is right, he is always there and consistent.
No other candidate except Oby does this.

He is the only beast that can recover our stolen resources from the like of ibb, Allison madueke, OBJ, Jonathan etc

He alone has visited the most dangerous places in Nigeria to spread his words, no one else has

He has a very sound right hand man in the person of Malcolm fabiyi

Atiku would have made sense but he already owns part of mikano generator company, business men only invest in businesses they believe will always thrive. There is no way he will fix electricity

He could not even campaign with a single achievement during his tenure as VP

The business he is touting up and down is gotten from stolen resources, give anyone billions, they will run a business so no big deal

Atiku's US corruption files is all over the internet

Atiku is 75 years old so he is officially in same league with our ancestors

pdp is apc, apc is pdp. You won't be wasting any vote, vote sowore

33 Likes

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by MARKone(m): 2:04am On Feb 14, 2019
The country needs a departure from those old recycled politicians who are usually bereft of ideas on how to move the country forward. Sowore has my vote.

11 Likes

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by MizMyColi(f): 2:07am On Feb 14, 2019
If I were around to vote, I would vote Atiku and hope it counts.

Why?

First, the only reason I wanted Atiku in was because, among all presidential contenders, he and his aspiring deputy, Peter Obi are the only persons with the political clout to unseat Buhari.

My second reason is Peter Obi. He is a quiet man, but he knows his rights. He put Ngige and Dame Etiaba in their place when they tried to steal his mandate from him. He fought in the courts and he won. His works as a governor speak for him. If he can be faithful in "little" things, he can be trusted to do greater exploits.

Third, seeing Atiku in America.

Fourth and final is Peter's and Atiku's performance at the show hosted by Kadaria. The woman fired at them from all cylinders, but they came out unscathed. Atiku proved to me that unlike Buhari, he is not an empty-head (no offense meant).

He may not be the best and brightest, but he sure knows his onion.

Buhari, BMC, Zombiees, and every other person in their bandwagon may have put every machinery in place to further upset our already discombobulated democracy.

BUT, I wish to remind them that they are not God.
The will of the people will prevail. It may tarry, but it will.

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by Macmoni(m): 2:07am On Feb 14, 2019
H
Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by Macmoni(m): 2:07am On Feb 14, 2019
VaselineCrew:
My candidate is Sowore

Reasons to vote for him:

j
Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by Yeeyo: 2:08am On Feb 14, 2019
Sai daura, mallam Buhari is the useless president Nigeria ever had, he is still struggling with WAEC result I will vote him out.

14 Likes

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by neutrotoba(m): 2:09am On Feb 14, 2019
Sowore!!! He's the only candidate that cares about the Nigerian people and its plight.. He has shown that for 30 years, never kept quite in the face of evil, doesn't lend his voice only when it's convenient or when it would put something in his pocket

I don't care if others feel he can win or not, I'm not in competition with other voters.

I can't wait to go out on Saturday and #WasteItOnSowore

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by KadunaMafia: 2:10am On Feb 14, 2019
Luvlyna:

This same Sowre you're campaigning up and down for was the same person whom through his media platform Sahara reporters discredited the past govt while projecting Buhari to us as Saint.

Now he's asking people to vote him, I'm sorry I don't trust his sense of judgment as it appears biased. And we don't need another biased individual to take the leadership of govt.. Not again.. Not anymore.
You were so fast in telling him the truth

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 14, 2019
Sowore kill you there.. nonsense. Was is it not the bastard called Sowore that packaged the dullard and fought the last administration through his stupid media nonsense, To bring in this shame of a president. fvck you and your Sowore. Rubbish

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by tex73: 2:11am On Feb 14, 2019
I'm not based in Nigeria n do not have a PVC card, however, Sowore would have been my chioce. We just don't need a change but a radical change. Realy, my reason for him are too lenghty to state here.

But a friend told me something earlier today that caught my attention. He said to vote out Buhari we had to vote Atiku. A vote for any other candidate is like giving Buhari a second term.

41 Likes

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by KadunaMafia: 2:13am On Feb 14, 2019
I'm voting Atiku.

We saw first hand what killer herdsmen did to my people in Kaduna so I don't want a President that is not a President for all.

Atiku might be Fulani but he is a Nigerian first before Fulani.

BUHARI thought I will end my message without asking Thunder to fire him grin

Thunder fire Buhari right now

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by optimusprime2(m): 2:13am On Feb 14, 2019
For me, I would have voted between Sowore or Moghalu... I don't need to make any explanation.

People would be very naive to not see what's going on in Nigerian politics, it's just political recycling going on- if PDP wins, all APC members have to do is change party and swear allegiance by paying and it's business as usual, the same goes for APC- they win, PDP people will switch sides... business as usual.

Nigeria needs fresh air for real. And neither PDP or APC can offer that on a federal level- truth be told.

8 Likes

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by KadunaMafia: 2:14am On Feb 14, 2019
tex73:
I'm not based in Nigeria n do not have a PVC card, however, Sowore would have been my chioce. We just don't need a change but a radical change. Realy, my reason for him are too lenghty to state here.

But a friend told me something earlier today that caught my attention. He said to vote out Buhari we had to vote Atiku. A vote for any other candidate is like giving Buhari a second term.
your friend is right

5 Likes

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by LesbianBoy(m): 2:15am On Feb 14, 2019
I will be voting Atiku and Obi because.....

1. They are not LIFELESS

2. They won't disgrace us like lifeless buhari

3. They would UNITE the country. Many of you on here have no idea how divided we are as a country all thanks to buhari's ambition. He should just go, it's not a must to govern Nigeria.

4. They have integrity. Especially Obi. Anyone who knew when Obi was governor will know how well he governed. Many politicians in Anambra didn't like him you know why....

HE REFUSED TO GIVE THE MONEY MEANT FOR ANAMBRA PEOPLE TO THEM TO CHOP!!!

He has even won awards for his integrity unlike buhari who APC keep lying he has integrity yet one award on his integrity we never see! Lifeless thief angry

5. Atiku and Obi were successful businessmen before entering politics. Their different businesses is still booming till date. I believe they would run Nigeria the same way they ran their businesses till it succeeded. Buhari on the other hand didn't succeed in anything! School he no succeed, business he no succeed, so how does he want to succeed in making Nigeria better.

6. To finally end that "incumbent must win" mentality. Removing jonathan didn't end it. Removing buhari will and that way Nigeria will be great. I mean, when Atiku assumes office he would be eager to perform because himself go reason am....

"Omo these people are now smart o, I have to perform if not they will remove me the same way they removed the last 2 presidents"

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by neutrotoba(m): 2:16am On Feb 14, 2019
Luvlyna:

But you'd rather vote for a thief? I'm baffled

5 Likes

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by allanphash7(m): 2:18am On Feb 14, 2019
Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by dante0147: 2:35am On Feb 14, 2019
Atiku!

7 Likes

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by lidnet: 2:39am On Feb 14, 2019
Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by CaptainGOOD: 2:40am On Feb 14, 2019
Luvlyna:

U took my words out of my mouth God bless you

5 Likes

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by CaptainGOOD: 2:42am On Feb 14, 2019
neutrotoba:

But you'd rather vote for a thief? I'm baffled

U guys are just delusion with this stale line..
What makes u think Sowore will not be a worst thief.. Oh I forgot he is the immediate younger brother to Jesus Christ undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by CaptainGOOD: 2:45am On Feb 14, 2019
neutrotoba:
Sowore!!! He's the only candidate that cares about the Nigerian people and its plight.. He has shown that for 30 years, never kept quite in the face of evil, doesn't lend his voice only when it's convenient or when it would put something in his pocket

I don't care if others feel he can win or not, I'm not in competition with other voters.

I can't wait to go out on Saturday and #WasteItOnSowore

Waste it we don't care!
But u can't market him to us. He is a hypocrite

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate by Nobody: 2:46am On Feb 14, 2019
I’m ATIKULATED

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps Ask NERC To Suspend Planned Electricity Tariff Hike / PDP Elders Worry Over Iyorchia Ayu’s "Bias" To Governors / 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.