Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,096 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

5 Yahoo Boys Are Arrested In Port Harcourt, Laptops, Car Recovered - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Yahoo Boys Are Arrested In Port Harcourt, Laptops, Car Recovered (31012 Views)

Latest Format Yahoo Yahoo Boys Are Now Using (photos) / 5 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested By The EFCC (Photo) / Car, Laptops, ‘juju’ Recovered As Yahoo Boys Are Arrested In Ibadan. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Yahoo Boys Are Arrested In Port Harcourt, Laptops, Car Recovered by pooozeee(m): 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
The crime rate is too much by this yahoo yahoo boys, they kill our girls and even use them for rituals
I support the EFCC to flush them out quickly

Re: 5 Yahoo Boys Are Arrested In Port Harcourt, Laptops, Car Recovered by sirpekun: 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
Falz Begins #StaySharp Challenge In The Spirit Of Valentine.

Still in the mood of Valentine, music activist, Falz the bahd guy has started the #staysharp challenge with a video he posted via his official Twitter account @falzthebahdguy.

The video is a call to guys who want to celebrate Valentine but lack the wherewithal to organize a befitting Valentine special for bae.

Check out https://idonsabi.com/falz-begins-staysharp-challenge-in-the-spirit-of-valentine/ to read more

BenzEne1:

Drop one lyric promoting yahoo yahoo from falz. The only one that comes close is "working hard but we hardly working" from Soft Work. Falz speaks a lot against internet fraud. There's the line from when Zoro featured him "owo yen oun jaya, clean money no be wire". Lil kesh and Olamide we get.
It's not limited to Yoruba artiste tho.

Re: 5 Yahoo Boys Are Arrested In Port Harcourt, Laptops, Car Recovered by femmix112(m): 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
nonxo007:
What names do you see here
guy dnt b mad upon all the shit i said u still act unpissed
#salute
Re: 5 Yahoo Boys Are Arrested In Port Harcourt, Laptops, Car Recovered by nonxo007(m): 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
femmix112:

guy dnt b mad upon all the shit i said u still act unpissed

#salute
Its nothing really, I just pray you learn to tolerate and not just judge people, because if there's a stigma on a particular tribe it affects the whole Nigeria. We're one, I'm an Igbo Christian and my best friend is a Hausa Muslim, and I'm dating a Yoruba Muslim lady (we love each other die). So do preach unity and trust me someday this nation would be the envy of the world. Peace my brother Femi smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] / I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) / How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.