Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Shey Na By Force? Is It Compulsory My Business Should Have A Website? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shey Na By Force? Is It Compulsory My Business Should Have A Website? (279 Views)

List Of Successful Candidate For Police Force Is Out. Cheek The List Below / Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics / Is It Compulsory I Insure My Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shey Na By Force? Is It Compulsory My Business Should Have A Website? by afoy: 1:10am On Feb 14, 2019
Having an online presence is not a new thing in and it has come to stay. Any one running a business nowadays needs to have an online presence either through website and or Social media pages.
Here are the reasons why your customers expect you to have a website
1-Every business has it own opening and closing hour, but not in case of business website so far as you pay the web designer for hosting and domain. Your business will remain open for ever and ever. The real 24 HOURS service.

2-Unexpected Customers:- With the statistics that more than 2.5 billion people use the internet everyday. We all tends to look out for anyone we want to patronise on the internet by simple google search or even search for it on facebook. Thereby giving us as the consumer/customer to instinct that the person/business we want to patronise is real and we can connect to her without physical contact

3-More Business value- when you are pitching about your business to your potential customers and investors. Giving them the link to your website gives them the insight that you are been serious and seems to be reliable. Website also give your business more value when applying for a loan or business grants

4-Social proof of your business in the eyes of the customer/client, potential buyers are already looking for you online also the features of customer testimonials on your site is a great way to impress potential buyers.

5-You can use your website to display all your products and service. All will be available any day anytime. Showcase this with beautiful images and videos of your real products

6-You business will show up on google search result page when people search for businesses related to yours even without necessarily typing your name.

7-In the article/blog section of your website, you can keep your customer inform about your services, what you sell and why they need to patronise you.

...More to come
Source:- https://www.facebook.com/abdulfatahyusuff
https://twitter.com/fatahopeyemi
Re: Shey Na By Force? Is It Compulsory My Business Should Have A Website? by afoy: 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
Investing a good amount for your professional web development services is not something to regret upon later. It is a step to the next level giving you more visibility and position in the online world

I design responsive and beautiful website for business, individual, SMEs, NGOs etc. Discount available, Web design for N10,000 only.

Some of the features include

- Home, About, Services, Contact, Blog Page
- Whatsapp Chat button
- Social Media account integration
- Portfolio/Previous works etc..

Whatsapp https:///2348104681131 to get yours NOW!!!
Re: Shey Na By Force? Is It Compulsory My Business Should Have A Website? by afoy: 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
Investing a good amount for your professional web development services is not something to regret upon later. It is a step to the next level giving you more visibility and position in the online world

I design responsive and beautiful website for business, individual, SMEs, NGOs etc. Discount available, Web design for N10,000 only.

Some of the features include

- Home, About, Services, Contact, Blog Page
- Whatsapp Chat button
- Social Media account integration
- Portfolio/Previous works etc..
YES

Whatsapp https:///2348104681131 to get yours NOW!!!

(1) (Reply)

And The G10 Force Helps You To Increase That, So In The / Post Free Adverts - Listing - Classifieds Or Place Free Ad In Nigeria / Tidy Your Financial Life Strategies For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.