Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Guccimane Eko X Olamide - Follow Me (download Video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Guccimane Eko X Olamide - Follow Me (download Video) (3031 Views)

Artemas – I Like The Way You Kiss Me Download Listen Mp3 / New Music: Chidinma - Love Me [DOWNLOAD] / Download Naira Marley X Olamide X Lil Kesh – Issa Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guccimane Eko X Olamide - Follow Me (download Video) by wiseloaded(m): 4:50am On Feb 14, 2019
Download Video: Guccimane Eko x Olamide - Follow Me

Here is the official music video of "Follow Me" by Guccimane Eko featuring YBNL boss, Olamide.

This hut record was produced by Pheelz was released late last year and it buzzed on the street.

Guccimaneeko who recently served us with his trending jam “No Case” featured Davido, Pasuma and DJ Jimmy Jatt releases the visual to his hit song with Olamide to thrill his fans.

Hit the link below to download and watch the video

https://wiseloaded.com/guccimane-eko-ft-olamide-follow-me/

(1) (Reply)

Music: Download Phyno – Parcel (a BIG Nwa) / Dj Dee Money Presents: What You Asked For Naija Mix / Terry G - Jah Hailo ( Lol! Call Me Lucifer! Terry don Hit rock bottom)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.