Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Are U A Big And Fat Lady In Search Of Real Fun?, Then Hook Up With Me. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are U A Big And Fat Lady In Search Of Real Fun?, Then Hook Up With Me. (558 Views)

Fat Lady Needed / I Need A Fat Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are U A Big And Fat Lady In Search Of Real Fun?, Then Hook Up With Me. by homefunxxx(m): 12:47am On Aug 24, 2010
Feel free to drop a line on: homefunxxx@gmail.com. I just love it big.
Re: Are U A Big And Fat Lady In Search Of Real Fun?, Then Hook Up With Me. by Kunbee: 12:55am On Aug 24, 2010
How big
Re: Are U A Big And Fat Lady In Search Of Real Fun?, Then Hook Up With Me. by chiteny(m): 1:45am On Aug 24, 2010
really big o! u cant handle it. be warned!
Re: Are U A Big And Fat Lady In Search Of Real Fun?, Then Hook Up With Me. by Noigeeriaa: 1:48am On Aug 24, 2010
4'9"

440lbs

wholelottawoman69@yahoo.com
Re: Are U A Big And Fat Lady In Search Of Real Fun?, Then Hook Up With Me. by chiteny(m): 2:03am On Aug 24, 2010
kunbee, i guess i can handle u without a problem. chiowi@yahoo.com
Re: Are U A Big And Fat Lady In Search Of Real Fun?, Then Hook Up With Me. by Kunbee: 2:18am On Aug 24, 2010
hmmm
Re: Are U A Big And Fat Lady In Search Of Real Fun?, Then Hook Up With Me. by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 24, 2010
Noigeeriaa:

4'9"
440lbs
wholelottawoman69@yahoo.com

A lady this large (31.5 stone) needs to be encouraged to lose weight, and fast. She's at risk of heart failure, at her weight vs height.

It's okay liking larger women, but this is huge!
Re: Are U A Big And Fat Lady In Search Of Real Fun?, Then Hook Up With Me. by Noigeeriaa: 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2010
Siena:

A lady this large (31.5 stone) needs to be encouraged to lose weight, and fast. She's at risk of heart failure, at her weight vs height.

It's okay liking larger women, but this is huge!

i'm a whole lotta woman kiss
Re: Are U A Big And Fat Lady In Search Of Real Fun?, Then Hook Up With Me. by candylips(m): 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2010
@poster

u are looking for trouble o. u dey find big woman
Re: Are U A Big And Fat Lady In Search Of Real Fun?, Then Hook Up With Me. by Kunbee: 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2010
are u slim angry
Re: Are U A Big And Fat Lady In Search Of Real Fun?, Then Hook Up With Me. by slex(m): 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2010
Poster you have bn watching tooooo much female sumo wrestlers modelling abi?
Re: Are U A Big And Fat Lady In Search Of Real Fun?, Then Hook Up With Me. by anayoe(m): 10:39am On Sep 16, 2010
Which kind of fun wey u want with big woman.

Mind you, the thing wey dey sweet dey,

hmmmmmmmmm be warned.
Re: Are U A Big And Fat Lady In Search Of Real Fun?, Then Hook Up With Me. by candylips(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2010
Kunbee:

are u slim angry

sharap was i talking to you angry
Re: Are U A Big And Fat Lady In Search Of Real Fun?, Then Hook Up With Me. by Kunbee: 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2010
E dey pain u shocked shocked grin meowwwwwww
Re: Are U A Big And Fat Lady In Search Of Real Fun?, Then Hook Up With Me. by homefunxxx(m): 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2010
Which one be this Kunbee own now?. Why u dey reply post wey no be your own.
Re: Are U A Big And Fat Lady In Search Of Real Fun?, Then Hook Up With Me. by homefunxxx(m): 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2010
My dream woman should reach me on homefunxxx@gmail.com
Re: Are U A Big And Fat Lady In Search Of Real Fun?, Then Hook Up With Me. by Kunbee: 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2010
homefunxxx:

Which one be this Kunbee own now?. Why u dey reply post wey no be your own.

SHut up

(1) (Reply)

Searching / wa / Say hi to someone special

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.