Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers (31166 Views)

Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi / Why Federal Government Should Take Over Obasanjo’s Presidential Library — Sagay / Protest Rocks Lagos Over Obasanjo's Alleged Plan To Install Interim Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers by boxypane(m): 7:20am On Feb 14, 2019
figment232:
pls help the FG confisicate it.zombie
Oga, go back to bed. You think if PMB wants to, he won't? How best has he significantly reduced the political influence in this nation. Zombie? Na u no free use ur brain think na.
Re: Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers by boxypane(m): 7:20am On Feb 14, 2019
figment232:
pls help the FG confisicate it.zombie
Oga, go back to bed. You think if PMB wants to, he won't? How best has he significantly reduced the political influence of Obj in this nation. Zombie? Na u no gree use ur brain think na.
Re: Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers by Mrfestus858567: 7:21am On Feb 14, 2019
See prove below!

Re: Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers by boxypane(m): 7:22am On Feb 14, 2019
lagdmark:

Those of you mistaking powerful OBJ worldwide to NURTWU Tinubu Lagos have a rethink.
Does Obj still have that much influence internationally?
Re: Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers by boxypane(m): 7:22am On Feb 14, 2019
nasoeb:

Taaaaa
Who born dog
Dem no reeaacchh
Don't be too sure. Even Obj himself is skeptical.
Re: Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers by figment232(m): 7:24am On Feb 14, 2019
boxypane:

Oga, go back to bed. You think if PMB wants to, he won't? How best has he significantly reduced the political influence of Obj in this nation. Zombie? Na u no gree use ur brain think na.
APC a party of THIEVES and IDIOTS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers by ojuu4u(m): 7:25am On Feb 14, 2019
Chikpat:
If they like, let them make OBJ the head of all the missions or whatever. Atiku will still fail this election even in Ogun state

Pachukuwdi said more than this on nairaland in 2015 until Jonathan was subdued, if Tinubu ur national leader and el rufai can be jittery few days before election ,who are you ordinary e-commentator to be bragging,

Jonathan handed over jejely* in 2015 mainly because of international conspiracy ,
if you are observant, you would notice that so much damaging reports on economy, security, good governance are coming from international communities lately.

Just yesterday, EU blacklisted Nigeria & others for money laundering and terror financing, all these allegations are gear towards buhari to show his incompetency and poor leadership and they have negative effects on outcome of election for the incumbent candidate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers by boxypane(m): 7:28am On Feb 14, 2019
figment232:
APC a party of THIEVES and IDIOTS
I guess you are not even an eligible voter. Baba go buy your biscuit sit down for front of your TV come 16th and soak at it.
Re: Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 14, 2019
post=75711767:
Make una just leave Baba alone make him sleep o. Let him wake up 24 hours after election abegii...
don't mind him failed mission

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers by figment232(m): 7:33am On Feb 14, 2019
[quote author=boxypane post=75712873]
I guess you are not even an eligible voter. Baba go buy your biscuit sit down for front of your TV
Re: Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:34am On Feb 14, 2019
bamidelee:

don't mind him failed mission
Yesss oooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers by figment232(m): 7:34am On Feb 14, 2019
boxypane:

I guess you are not even an eligible voter. Baba go buy your biscuit sit down for front of your TV come 16th and soak at it.
Lol see painment

1 Like

Re: Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers by thunder74(m): 7:35am On Feb 14, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
#IRememberPDP In 2014, the fear of Boko Haram bombing of churches was palpable in Lagos. My church AVMCC started having a Police Armoured Tank stationed in front of the Church. That reminder of insecurity is no more today.
If you want your money safe in the house, keep it with the suspected thief to keep for you. The people creating the imaginary tension through propaganda are in government now.
Re: Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers by boxypane(m): 7:35am On Feb 14, 2019
figment232:
Lol see painment
I tire for u
Re: Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers by Tycoon007(m): 7:37am On Feb 14, 2019
*EXCLUSIVE LETTERS*
What do we do
Here is a Ride Towards Our Services
> CV Computation and Online Submission
> Resume Writing
> Breathtaking Cover Letter
> Exquisite Application Letter
> Script Writing
> Content Writing
> Romantic/Love Poems
> Graphics Works
> Digital Marketing
> Social Media Marketing and Many More
DMWhatssApp/IG/LinkedIn Telegram.
Also DM for free Hilarious WhatssApp Posts/
Job Updates, We as well help grow/build Social
Media Accounts
Re: Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers by iyimide(m): 7:44am On Feb 14, 2019
boxypane:
The sooner the passport of obj is confiscated by the FG, the better for the country.

Na diplomatic.. u dont confiscate that anyhow... or the nation will be expelled by international laws
Re: Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers by Omeokachie: 7:46am On Feb 14, 2019
Who is best to carry this fake news other than Tinubu's newspaper (The Nation).
Re: Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers by komols856: 8:17am On Feb 14, 2019
boxypane:
The sooner the passport of obj is confiscated by the FG, the better for the country.
confiscate ex president passport. pls wake up and stop using your poverty mentality on the issues of national interest. you think he is Oba of Lagos or tinubu that were just mere governor.

1 Like

Re: Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers by DMerciful(m): 8:27am On Feb 14, 2019
undecided undecided
helinues:
Exercise in futility
Re: Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers by DMerciful(m): 8:28am On Feb 14, 2019
Who are the boko haram members? GEJ kinsmen or Bubu's kinsmen? Yeye dey smell!
StupidInyamiri:
#IRememberPDP In 2014, the fear of Boko Haram bombing of churches was palpable in Lagos. My church AVMCC started having a Police Armoured Tank stationed in front of the Church. That reminder of insecurity is no more today.
Re: Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers by gaskiyamagana: 8:40am On Feb 14, 2019
chriskosherbal:
Obj chairman of African politics...
Praise singer.
16 billion dollard electricity, he will start vomitting it by this time next week.
Re: Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers by Chikpat(m): 8:41am On Feb 14, 2019
ojuu4u:

Pachukuwdi said more than this on nairaland in 2015 until Jonathan was subdued, if Tinubu ur national leader and el rufai can be jittery few days before election ,who are you ordinary e-commentator to be bragging,

Jonathan handed over jejely* in 2015 mainly because of international conspiracy ,
if you are observant, you would notice that so much damaging reports on economy, security, good governance are coming from international communities lately.

Just yesterday, EU blacklisted Nigeria & others for money laundering and terror financing, all these allegations are gear towards buhari to show his incompetency and poor leadership and they have negative effects on outcome of election for the incumbent candidate
16th Feb is just few inches away. I will reply you accordingly in due time.
That not withstanding, Atiku will still fail in Pain state
Re: Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers by tyup(m): 8:50am On Feb 14, 2019
komols856:

confiscate ex president passport. pls wake up and stop using your poverty mentality on the issues of national interest. you think he is Oba of Lagos or tinubu that were just mere governor.

Lol small small na grin grin
Re: Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 14, 2019
Whoever wrote this is in Sifia pains.
Re: Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers by Charly68: 9:03am On Feb 14, 2019
Which fear? Are they the ones to vote ?
Re: Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers by Melamine: 9:16am On Feb 14, 2019
grin
Ijaycool:
I think it will be unprofessional for a partizan mod to take undue advantage of this forum.

The arguments of some to claim the authenticity of this document is

1. It looks professional: But all you really need for a document to look professional is a template, then u edit figures. I will post a link (trying to upload it to Dropbox) to a similar report, looks like where this one was copied from.

2. The stat looks believable: Even before the fake report topics trying to guess party's stronghold were already seen on Nairaland, and almost all posts tends towards same stats. meanwhile, before the Ogun campaign, APC was billed to get a massive 87% from Ogun, well Amosun doesn't think same.

3. The MS Word version shows author's name: which kind mumu proof be that? In less than 26 seconds I can change the author, location and document date of any document with my phone. Simple; unpack the XML files that make up the .docx file (by renaming file extension from .docx to .zip) then edit documents' metadata then repack. Yet a whole topic was created claiming that was a proof of authenticity.
wink
Ijaycool:
I think it will be unprofessional for a partizan mod to take undue advantage of this forum.

The arguments of some to claim the authenticity of this document is

1. It looks professional: But all you really need for a document to look professional is a template, then u edit figures. I will post a link (trying to upload it to Dropbox) to a similar report, looks like where this one was copied from.

2. The stat looks believable: Even before the fake report topics trying to guess party's stronghold were already seen on Nairaland, and almost all posts tends towards same stats. meanwhile, before the Ogun campaign, APC was billed to get a massive 87% from Ogun, well Amosun doesn't think same.

3. The MS Word version shows author's name: which kind mumu proof be that? In less than 26 seconds I can change the author, location and document date of any document with my phone. Simple; unpack the XML files that make up the .docx file (by renaming file extension from .docx to .zip) then edit documents' metadata then repack. Yet a whole topic was created claiming that was a proof of authenticity.
Re: Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers by sogodihno: 9:24am On Feb 14, 2019
chriskosherbal:
Obj chairman of African politics...

so u are licking the ass of an Afonja man now, Chai it suck to be Ebow, from a Fulani yansh to Afonja ass. SMH!
Re: Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers by boxypane(m): 9:53am On Feb 14, 2019
komols856:

Impoverished being, calm down with your high poverty stupidity. Nobody is bigger than this nation.
Re: Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers by Neatboy(m): 10:55am On Feb 14, 2019
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/fears-over-obasanjos-link-with-foreign-poll-observers/

It is in this Buhari's administration that I witnessed for the first time in my life an Hausa man claiming that he's not a Fulani. For the first time in my life I just saw an Hausa man disassociating himself with the Fulani.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi And The 2 Controversial Rail Projects / Scores Injured As APC, PDP Thugs Clash In Lagos / Gbajabiamila Decorating His Security Aides With Their New Ranks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.