Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

You Are Yet To Fulfill Your Promise To Me After One Year - Fan Tells Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are Yet To Fulfill Your Promise To Me After One Year - Fan Tells Tonto Dikeh (360 Views)

"You Will Learn": Verydarkman Tells Tonto Dikeh, Others After His Release(Video) / Who Needs A Chair With This Kind Of Bum Bum – Fans Tells Tonto Dikeh / Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Yet To Fulfill Your Promise To Me After One Year - Fan Tells Tonto Dikeh by Ikeboboafri: 6:26am On Feb 14, 2019
In an Instagram post addressed to Tonto Dikeh, a fan told the Nollywood actress that one year after she is yet to fulfill her promise to him. 

The fan who disclosed that the past one year has been quite traumatizing to him as he watched his supposed light at the end of the tunnel, go dim. The Instagram user told Tonto Dikeh to use her stand in her foundation to fulfill her promise. 

He wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/14/you-are-yet-to-fulfill-your-promise-to-me-after-one-year-fan-tells-tonto-dikeh/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: You Are Yet To Fulfill Your Promise To Me After One Year - Fan Tells Tonto Dikeh by MrGist: 6:26am On Feb 14, 2019
shocked
Re: You Are Yet To Fulfill Your Promise To Me After One Year - Fan Tells Tonto Dikeh by Johnny1013(m): 6:29am On Feb 14, 2019
All this celebrities and fake life....If you know you can't help him why promise??
Re: You Are Yet To Fulfill Your Promise To Me After One Year - Fan Tells Tonto Dikeh by itspzpics(m): 6:30am On Feb 14, 2019
Eeyah
Re: You Are Yet To Fulfill Your Promise To Me After One Year - Fan Tells Tonto Dikeh by Bluezy13(m): 6:32am On Feb 14, 2019
Hmmm...

I have nothing to say.
Re: You Are Yet To Fulfill Your Promise To Me After One Year - Fan Tells Tonto Dikeh by Onyi22(f): 6:32am On Feb 14, 2019
U can't give what u don't have, Some celebrities should stop making unnecessary promise.
Re: You Are Yet To Fulfill Your Promise To Me After One Year - Fan Tells Tonto Dikeh by Prettyvicc: 7:18am On Feb 14, 2019
smiley
Re: You Are Yet To Fulfill Your Promise To Me After One Year - Fan Tells Tonto Dikeh by delugajackson: 7:49am On Feb 14, 2019
Even APC is yet to fulfill it's campaign promises. No go find work, dey wait for promise. You go wait tire.

(1) (Reply)

Download Music : Koko Bee - Calm Down Ft. MC Hight / Stop Rushing To Give Marital Advice - Singer Lami Phillips Tells Newly Weds / Toyin Abraham Debunks Pregnancy Rumor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.