Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally (41973 Views)

Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) / Nigeria Servicing $460 Million Loan For Failed Abuja CCTV Project — Minister / PDP Mocks Buhari Over 'failed' Abuja Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally by israelmao(m): 7:49am On Feb 14, 2019
tesppidd:
but what really happened in ogun?

why did they dodge ogun?

Sand was running out as far as electioneering campaign was concerned. I call that a master stroke and political dexterity.
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally by callthefred: 7:50am On Feb 14, 2019
In as much as I don't believe in rallies you APC supporters are bloody hypocrites. The party claimed this would be a mega rally with all its governors present. It was a flop simple.

The incensitivity of the APC was glaring. Your masters scored an own goal. 14 of your party members died. The President could have atleast pretended to care by calling off the rally. 48 hours after no remorse, no condolence from presidency or party. As crazy as PDP are, they would have called off Abuja rally and atleast pretend to care. Now you're ranting and deceiving yourself that your lords are putting up strategy. Reality is Buhari cares not for anyone but his selfish sef. Those who died have families and dependents. Stop allowing greed and partisanship cloud your judgement.

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally by Brunicekid(m): 7:52am On Feb 14, 2019
ItzEminence:
I will rather vote for buhari to complete his 2nd tenure than to vote for Greedy Atiku that embezzled Nigerians money during his time with Obasanjo, After being Vp for 8 years, he wasn't contended for that now he want to come and have the full power to loot our money again. Atiku is not reliable for Nigerians either.
Atiku inother to deceive Igbo people and get vote from them intentionally choose Peter Obi as his running mate where as we all know that VPs in this country have no power at all.
PDP must not rule now after ruling us for Complete 16yrs without doing anything for us rather they put us in sufferings that we are now, Its just pathetic
Really The VP's in this country have no power at all?? Seriously?? When you go through the constitution, the duties of the VP is well spelt. He is the Chairman of the National Econoline Council (NEC), and over 30 councils and committed of the FG.
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally by vezycash(m): 7:53am On Feb 14, 2019
Franzinni:
Mai suya always the first to hail his drowning master... Haha

The funny thing is Mr. ewu nama is an igbo guy
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally by taurusmena1(m): 7:57am On Feb 14, 2019
Wake up from your slumber
post=75712398:
The thieving party even had a press conference just 48 hours to A Presidential election about the rally of another party?!
Who does that?
Is it your rally party of CRIMINALS represented by an ESTABLISHED THIEF?!

Anyways,
SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT.

SAI BABA ALL THE WAY.
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 14, 2019
tesppidd:
internet is faceless!

talk is cheap!!

pain/sorrow is invisible!!!

Son, By Saturday or Sunday, u will get yourself a rope and hang yourself when our incoming president Atiku is being announced as the winner
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally by tesppidd: 8:01am On Feb 14, 2019
israelmao:

Sand was running out as far as electioneering campaign was concerned. I call that a master stroke and political dexterity.
sand?
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally by Bradiyung(m): 8:02am On Feb 14, 2019
these PDP is really jobless they will just be monitoring APC anyhow is it that they are scared.......... cuz every little thing about APC they will comment just imagine they did a conference for just scanty members of APC rally in Abuja....... PDP is really scared that APC would win this elections..,.......

Sai baba 2019
#4+4
#Nextlevel
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally by Otakom87(m): 8:04am On Feb 14, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
Foot soldiers have all gone to their states to hold the fort and make sure wards, local governments, constituencies, states and regions are delivered you are there counting the number of people in attendance. Lagos state has almost 6.9 million collected PVCs and you think Tinubu won't go home to do his grassroot work and be attending one Abuja Rally. What is the voting strenght of Abuja? Most people are travelloing to their states to vote you dey there dey yarn Abuja rally. Frivolities is one of the main problems of PDP and that is why I don't see them as a major on ground competitor. Forget all these internet noise. The boys that wil vote don't even know what is called Nairaland or facebook. Na BBC Hausa sure pass with glued radios to their ears. The likes of Saraki, secondus atiku and the rest should be in their states by now running things dem sidown for here dey shout. You think APC will just give out the presidency like this easily after just 4 years to a party that has enjoyed it for 16 years? Make we dey look, few days to the reality.
Saturday will be the difference between living in fantasy land and living in reality.
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally by tesppidd: 8:07am On Feb 14, 2019
Livecamp09:

Son, By Saturday or Sunday, u will get yourself a rope and hang yourself when our incoming president Atiku is being announced as the winner
By Sunday,

You shall give yourself 2 shots of otapiapia and then beg your daddy for your body to be cremated.

Because you wouldn't want to be "caught dead watching Buhari announced as winner."
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 14, 2019
Any fool that votes APC on Saturday, thereby attempting to inflict Buhari on Nigerians for another 4 years, may suffering and pain be his lot.
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 14, 2019
tesppidd:
By Sunday,

You shall give yourself 2 shots of otapiapia and then beg your daddy for your body to be cremated.

Because you wouldn't want to be "caught dead watching Buhari announced as winner."

U will cry me a river before u hang yourself bingo grin
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally by igwefivestar(m): 8:13am On Feb 14, 2019
Soskid:
Where did PDP get the 40 million agent they want to deploy across the polling units in the country?
from El sudani grin the home town of the lifeless.

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally by mknigeriagreat: 8:17am On Feb 14, 2019
Otakom87:
Saturday will be the difference between living in fantasy land and living in reality.

You are 100% correct my man. All these internet things and our permutations, reality will down on us all come saturday. May the best player and the one that will lead us to the promise land we have been waiting for in years win.
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally by Alphaman007: 8:21am On Feb 14, 2019
4+4=0
Sai buhari
Sai daura
Come Feb 16, buhari will be president elect of daura.. Mothafucka
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally by israelmao(m): 8:25am On Feb 14, 2019
tesppidd:
sand?
Yes Sand.
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally by ada9ja(f): 8:26am On Feb 14, 2019
THE TROJAN HORSE EFFECT

Transcript
2/1/14
Abuja

PDP party will allow APC to win the presidential election

These are the reasons why they dont want to win the presidential election

1. PDP knew that the economy has collapsed and its effect will be after election starting recession followed by hardship and unable to settle thier dogs(thugs) who will then create different form of havoc ( check the facts)

2. PDP knew the poverty rate is getting up and it will skyrocket in coming years ( we are going to be at the top soonest)

3. PDP knew they cant rule well if there win that election because they dont want to lose their position as the largest political party in Africa

4. PDP knew the debt profile will increase for whosover that will take power (borrowing is a most)

5. PDP knew Nigerians are impatient and mostly dependent (that is why they are milking the cows and assuring us of the meats)

6. PDP knew that some of us under appointments are speakig up through warnings and facts (we told them about excess and illegal spending, deductions and to brace for toughter times ahead)

How will they planned it

1. They will ask some party faithfuls to join the APC after the merger of the party to make it look like PDP is sinking

2. Obasanjo will act a particular scene

3. Jonathan will accept victory before announcement and will not go to court after election

4. The party faithfuls that will join APC, will spend the money given to them for the election to be successful

Who are the party faithfuls that will decamp and roles

1. Saraki, to be the senate president and delay anything that will favor the nation's economy coming from APC

2. Dino, the kogi boy and who is also one of the scriptwriters, will be causing commotion in the house and doing the same thing he will do Jonathan to Buhari

3. Tambuwal, to get hold of the north as governor

4. Dogara, to be speaker and he will rejoin PDP back at late hour, his work is to speak against APC government and get his state for PDP

5. Kwankwaso, he will be the next president under PDP, so he will start a movement that will shake Nigeria to deny APC of north

6. Atiku is still under persuation to join the agreement because of OBJ but is the money man

7. some others from different states to play different roles

The reason why allowing APC to win and take power

1. They knew this country can never be fixed in the next 6years, so APC will bear the cross and blames because are mostly ignorance with the economy of Nigeria and there are impatient.

2. They APC will do all their best to recify the errors becuase they want to remain in power, the leftover will be for PDP and it will be easy work after 2019 elections, if there will be any one

3. APC is eager to takeover, so there are the best party to take the fall

What is their gain

Nigerians after withnessing the hardship or insecurity or unemployment, they will yearn for PDP to come back, so simple a script and i believe my Nigerians will buy it. NOTE: they will be total hardship, unemployment and so on because there created it

Other agents or methods to use to achieve this

1. propoganda, fake news,
2. capitalizing on the errors of the present govt or delay in delivery elections promising
3. faking up stories by the mighty in the society
4. OBJ will play the same role again and others too will come in
5. youths will be used ignorantly

Those behind this plan

1. President and his wife,
2. OBJ
3. All PDP governors, senators and reps

i pray Nigerians sees these events coming and if you see it too, then submit this transcript to any available media house

They surely comeback to enslave Nigerians, thats why i resigned

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally by Filmewell(f): 8:37am On Feb 14, 2019
Who get time to waste for stupid rally
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally by tesppidd: 8:39am On Feb 14, 2019
Livecamp09:

U will cry me a river before u hang yourself bingo grin
Swine and Goat cross-breed,
When Buhari wins you will be forced to go jerk off in a band of barb wires.
grin
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally by Soskid(m): 8:40am On Feb 14, 2019
igwefivestar:
from El sudani grin the home town of the lifeless.

A child of hate spotted
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 14, 2019
tesppidd:
Swine and Goat cross-breed,
When Buhari wins you will be forced to go jerk off in a band of barb wires.
grin

Find the nearest electric power transformer to hug.. your lifeless zombie leader will be voted out of Saturday and u will go hug a transformer .. trust me
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally by tesppidd: 8:51am On Feb 14, 2019
Livecamp09:

Find the nearest electric power transformer to hug.. your lifeless zombie leader will be voted out of Saturday and u will go hug a transformer .. trust me
On Saturday we place you on watch list.

Suicide is real.

You think you are okay into the noose snaps and you're gasping for breath.

You are officially a sucker for death.
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally by sageer1706(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2019
Even if nobody attend the rally we go still vote baba for 2nd term
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally by igwefivestar(m): 9:08am On Feb 14, 2019
Soskid:

A child of hate spotted
grin grin grin I don't hate, I'm symbol of love, just kidding.

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally by Franzinni: 9:13am On Feb 14, 2019
vezycash:

The funny thing is Mr. ewu nama is an igbo guy
and a Christian too

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally by driand(m): 9:22am On Feb 14, 2019
Theboss100:
I Disagree.Just Look Up Pls. Yea... Thats Where He Is Rejected
yes he's also rejected up der! Thanks again...
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 14, 2019
tesppidd:
On Saturday we place you on watch list.

Suicide is real.

You think you are okay into the noose snaps and you're gasping for breath.

You are officially a sucker for death.

We reduced the price of gamalin and snipper for the consumption of people like u come Saturday..

God bless my incoming president Atiku
God bless my Vice President Obi
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally by tesppidd: 9:41am On Feb 14, 2019
Livecamp09:

We reduced the price of gamalin and snipper for the consumption of people like u come Saturday..

God bless my incoming president Atiku
God bless my Vice President Obi
Supporting the criminal Atiku wakes you a sucker for death by default.

Walking corpse/ Dead man walking!

Just do me the honour of supplying you cyanide.
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally by adm212144: 9:44am On Feb 14, 2019
Caseless:
grin

PDP is really is sifia pain and they're wailing like toddlers.

If that rally I saw in Abuja was scanty, then the camp nou or bernabeu stadia are empty during el classico match between real Madrid and Barcelona.

Part of the Dubai strategy is to ignore obvious facts and opt for the fake stories.

PDP go lose, and nothing go happen.

Sai Baba!
na so apc wailed 2015 and they won. So now is pdp turn. Why you dey cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandit Leader, Dogo Gide, Marries Off 11 Girls As Kebbi Fails To Pay Ransom / Tinubu Has Intervened In Fubara, Wike Rift - PDP Govs Forum Chair, Mohammed / Obasanjo Pictured In A Full Football Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.