Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Mazi Alphonsus Uche Okafor Mefor (ipob Deputy Leader), Replies Asari Dokubo "Yo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mazi Alphonsus Uche Okafor Mefor (ipob Deputy Leader), Replies Asari Dokubo "Yo (778 Views)

Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle / Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station / Flash! Official IPOB Letter From Kanus Deputy Alphonsus Uche Okafor-mefor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mazi Alphonsus Uche Okafor Mefor (ipob Deputy Leader), Replies Asari Dokubo "Yo by boldaslion: 7:17am On Feb 14, 2019
MAZI ALPHONSUS UCHE OKAFOR MEFOR (IPOB DEPUTY LEADER), REPLIES ASARI DOKUBO
"You are brave, vicious, warriors... Igbos are not .., they are cowards but the oil well in your own backyard is owned and controlled by the "Gambaris", the fulanis, your enemies? and yet you the brave and warrior prefer to be an ordinary "oil pipeline security" contractor to them?
A warrior and just wait... the liberator of his people? Stillmore, you seek to renew and cement that warrior-turned-coward status for Atiku and his Arewa brothers who ganged up against Jonathan, your brother when you have the greatest weapon to use against the system that ensures the continuation of fulani hegemony?
And just still yet, you are an Amakiri who is not subservient to anybody?
Let me remind you that IPOB has a command structure with highly entrenched ethos founded on the irreducible, supreme principle of ideological consistency that is so sacrosanctly refined and led by the inspirational and charismatic leader, Nnamdi Kanu from whom IPOB and hardcore Biafran faithful take instructions and draw inspiration.
At a time like this, certain inescapable truth must be projected-----you all in the coastal regions should be property owners, resource owners, employers of labour in the oil sector and not security men for the plunderers.You must leave a legacy and a lifeline for the younger generation who are still drinking from the same water they urinate and defecate in , I expect you to be mobilizing your people for freedom and not for oil pipeline security contracts, you owe them freedom, aim for it and not slavery, that is only sure way, that is what Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for! I advise you to define your parameters strategically, choose your fight very well and very carefully too!
Mazi Alphonsus Uche Okafor-Mefor (IPOB deputy leader)

Abeg this gambari slave small na. See white washing.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Alphonsus Uche Okafor Mefor (ipob Deputy Leader), Replies Asari Dokubo "Yo by kuuljay(m): 7:21am On Feb 14, 2019
Are they saying any Igbo man or woman who comes out to vote is a gambari slave?

1 Like

Re: Mazi Alphonsus Uche Okafor Mefor (ipob Deputy Leader), Replies Asari Dokubo "Yo by OliverThambo98: 7:22am On Feb 14, 2019
Both kanu and mefor are lunatics.

Animals.
Re: Mazi Alphonsus Uche Okafor Mefor (ipob Deputy Leader), Replies Asari Dokubo "Yo by nabiz(m): 7:26am On Feb 14, 2019
Word. I love men that know what they want

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Alphonsus Uche Okafor Mefor (ipob Deputy Leader), Replies Asari Dokubo "Yo by BuhariAdvocate: 7:27am On Feb 14, 2019
Two coward . cheesy
Re: Mazi Alphonsus Uche Okafor Mefor (ipob Deputy Leader), Replies Asari Dokubo "Yo by austinsmat(m): 7:31am On Feb 14, 2019
Mbanu how can somebody enjoying my inheritance and I only be security to my it

1 Like

Re: Mazi Alphonsus Uche Okafor Mefor (ipob Deputy Leader), Replies Asari Dokubo "Yo by GuyWise101(m): 7:43am On Feb 14, 2019
Uche Mefor has strike a thunderous statement in a short note, now let he who has ear hear.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Alphonsus Uche Okafor Mefor (ipob Deputy Leader), Replies Asari Dokubo "Yo by Chimezirim121: 7:45am On Feb 14, 2019
Re: Mazi Alphonsus Uche Okafor Mefor (ipob Deputy Leader), Replies Asari Dokubo "Yo by gidgiddy: 7:45am On Feb 14, 2019
Well it is true. Asari Dokubo is more interested in voting and removing Buhari not realising that this is is just exchanging one problem for another

We should be talking about a situation where a Fulani man never rules us again, not exchanging one Fulani for another
Re: Mazi Alphonsus Uche Okafor Mefor (ipob Deputy Leader), Replies Asari Dokubo "Yo by GuyWise101(m): 7:46am On Feb 14, 2019
The truth is that the South especially the SS and SE deserve better of what they are getting.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Alphonsus Uche Okafor Mefor (ipob Deputy Leader), Replies Asari Dokubo "Yo by Manbryto(m): 11:09am On Feb 14, 2019
This is a straight up response, no insults no insinuations. So asari na mai guard, a rich one at that.. But we must vote on 16th
Re: Mazi Alphonsus Uche Okafor Mefor (ipob Deputy Leader), Replies Asari Dokubo "Yo by AtikuMeansJobs: 11:20am On Feb 14, 2019
After Atikusaturday, everyone can go and vote their beloved party at state level. Thank God for Atiku."no matter your level of sins all you need do is just cross over to APC and all will be well"! Yet these set of "hungry, blind, ignorant and arrogant mice" rejoice at their "saviour Buhari" anytime he hit their towns with his open gaffe and empty promises. Need I say more? I don't think it is necessary because these Buharideens are just in the minority and as Nigeria go to the polls in few days time, I will urge them to resist intimidation and vote for a better option, his name, Atiku Abubakar!
Nigeria needs peace before jobs, good standard of living, healthy and lively citizens, power supply, basic infrastructures etc can be birthed.
Peace!Let people vote for candidates of the choice abeg.....Buhari has been tested so let's try someone else again till we get it right.I asked, was there a time Nigeria had ever been broke for them to be treated like stray dogs by a President who promised them "bread and butter while campaigning"? Nigeria under Buhari overtook India as the nation with the highest number of poor and miserable people on planet earth, yet Buharideens blame PDP. Buhari refused to make notable changes in his inept cabinet of almost 4 years, yet it is "Sai Buhari"! Cattle ranch are being supported with N91 billion while our students only needed N50 billion to open their different institutions of learning yet he refused them but got more interested in the "Cow business" you will still hear "Sai Buhari"! The biting "Domino Effects" of unemployment had led many to suicide, rituals, yahoo+, thuggery, insurgency, forced prostitution, and many other vices.Is not all about buhari and his goans telling you how the other person is corrupt.
Nigerians use your head.
Check the people telling you others are corrupt and make decision yourself, don't let people decide what's glaring to you...
In everything to me Buhari as failed, from ministerial appointment and the rest.-Kano is more populated than lagos with 44LGA
-Kano earns less IGR than lagos
-Kano has 3 times more land mass lagos
- Kano was not a federal capital, therefore no major federal governmental input.
-Kano is less indebted than lagos.
-Kano earns less revenue than lagos.
Meanwhile Kano pulled off a 2km start to finish bridge without tolling coupled with excellent roads.
-Lagos has less population with just 20 LGA
-Lagos earns about 503bn publicly announced
-Lagos is one of the smallest states
- Lagos was a capital with 75% ready layed down roads/amenities..
-Lagos is heavily indebted to a tune above 1trillion
-Lagos earns most revenue than all 36 states.
The question goes: ARE LAGOSIANS BEING CHEATED?the longest fuel queue ever experienced in Nigeria was in buhari's regime in December 2017 to January 2018 where fuel was sold at all time highest cost of 500 Naira per litre.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/253319-two-days-christmas-fuel-scarcity-worsens-across-nigeria.html
Re: Mazi Alphonsus Uche Okafor Mefor (ipob Deputy Leader), Replies Asari Dokubo "Yo by haladadon: 11:23am On Feb 14, 2019
I swear most rich men in the south south are oil pipeline security men

think about it if they actually owned their resources, and they keep shouting that igbos want to take away their resources but all the resources are owned by the North.

they prefer northerners to igbos or themselves.

go to NDDC office and you'll know what I'm talking about.

or go to shell quarters.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Takes Over Yemi Osibanjo's Polling Unit In Victoria Garden City Lagos / Fellow Nairaland Buharist In Lagos, Please Where Do We Celebrate Our Victory / Four Escaped Death As Drunk UNICAL Lecturer Crash Into A Tricycle (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.