Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Where Are Apc Campaign Rally Pictures In Abuja? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Apc Campaign Rally Pictures In Abuja? (670 Views)

Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) / Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Apc Campaign Rally Pictures In Abuja? by 2sureguy1(m): 7:41am On Feb 14, 2019
Where are Apc campaign rally pictures in Abuja? The opposition said it was a flop. If you have seen one please post it here, thank you.
Re: Where Are Apc Campaign Rally Pictures In Abuja? by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 14, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Where Are Apc Campaign Rally Pictures In Abuja? by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 14, 2019
They no fit share am grin grin

E be like gathering of villagers
Re: Where Are Apc Campaign Rally Pictures In Abuja? by DeKen: 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
I'm interested in this too. I was about creating similar thread to ask about this.
Is it that shameful that they can't share.

Lalasticlala don't you want to see APC Abuja campaign pictures?
Re: Where Are Apc Campaign Rally Pictures In Abuja? by seunmsg(m): 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
At least, APC campaigned in Abuja and all the 36 states of the federation. Why did PDP fail to campaign in Abuja and Ogun State? That should be the valid question to ask.
Re: Where Are Apc Campaign Rally Pictures In Abuja? by jk200: 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
Same with me oo. i have been searching the whole nairaland with search words if i can see any of the rally pics but none was found.

Maybe the turn out was low thats why no pics was uploaded.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Buhari Set To Sack INEC Chairman,to Be Replaced By Amina Zakari / Who Will Be Orubebe This Weekend? / 10 Types Of People You Will See Aftermath Of The 2019 Election (meme Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.